Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:55:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Triplemining Minipool? Join mine!  (Read 2260 times)
go4gonzo (OP)

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2013, 12:01:59 AM

I started mining a couple of months ago mostly testing the waters with different pools. I found Triplemining to be an interesting concept. I use both Bitminter and Triplemining as my main pools.
the difference with Triplemining is that you can start your own Minipool and combine resources with friends. what this does and the benefit is that your pool win be entered into contests for BTC and if you win you split the winnings with your pool.

If anyone is interested in joining my Minipool on Triplemining follow my pool link in my signature block. thanks.

if anyone has any questions let me know.
Tetrahedrite

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 02:11:29 AM

Hello,

Using Tmining a few weeks now, GUIminer - just a spare PC in corner, only around 300Mhash (yeah, almost why bother).

Looked at joining a minipool, but can only find how to start your own.

Emailed Tmining about how to join an existing mini-pool, they responded that it was only possible when signing-up; and they "do not support changing your mini-pool afterwards".

Did I ask the wrong question ? So, as an existing Tmininer how do I / can I join your mini-pool ?

Tetrahedrite

HeroC
Legendary

Activity: 858
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 02:16:37 AM

Hello,

Using Tmining a few weeks now, GUIminer - just a spare PC in corner, only around 300Mhash (yeah, almost why bother).

Looked at joining a minipool, but can only find how to start your own.

Emailed Tmining about how to join an existing mini-pool, they responded that it was only possible when signing-up; and they "do not support changing your mini-pool afterwards".

Did I ask the wrong question ? So, as an existing Tmininer how do I / can I join your mini-pool ?

Tetrahedrite

Unfortunately, you need to make a new account.
go4gonzo (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2013, 03:24:24 AM

Yea, in order to join a mini-pool you have to create an account with Tmining.  I didn't know you weren't allowed to change your mini-pool once you joined one.  Good to know.  I'm not mining right now because I'm in the process of building a open-case miner...

As it turns out, having 5 graphics cards in a mid-tower gets a little warm.  Roll Eyes
adara

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 03:44:10 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2013, 12:27:57 AM by adara

You better look for another pool guys.
Triplemining is an untrusted pool. Look at the pools' stats thread. This pool is suspected to keep many blocks for himself.
Change to eligius.st (0 fees) or to bitminter and you will get much, much better results.
go4gonzo (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 06:05:41 PM

You better look for another pool guys.
Triplemining is an untruted pool. Look at the pool stats thread. This pool is suspected to keep many blocks for himself.
Change to eligius.st (0 fees) or to bitminter and you will get much, much better results.

Good to know. I switched to Bitminter not too long ago. After I verify your statment I will update my post. thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: