Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:53:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Retirement fund  (Read 1711 times)
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:58:38 PM

I think the very best coin to invest for long term would be Bitcoin. But if you really don't trust bitcoin that much and would choose and alternative coin instead of bitcoin itself my bet would be Nem.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:11:09 PM

I thought I'd start collecting some coins as a retirement investment.
What do you think which coins would pay off as a long-term investment?
I mean that in a period of 10-20 years.
I started collecting Siacoin, Ripple and Lisk. Any potential there?
What do you think of that idea in general?

10 to 20 years is a long period. I doubt altcoin will have their peak prices on that duration. Maybe yes on the way but surely it will followed by a big dump consuming all that 20 years into nothing changed of it's price.

We also don't know if bitcoin issues will have a solution. For now, only bitcoin I sees you can rely on holding for that long period of time. The altcoins you stated must be traded regularly during a pump or dump as they are like that. You can earn profit from those by doing trades and not by holding for so long.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 445

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:29:27 PM

I think the very best coin to invest for long term would be Bitcoin. But if you really don't trust bitcoin that much and would choose and alternative coin instead of bitcoin itself my bet would be Nem.

For me it is still bitcoin if you are going to invest like 10-20 years. One factor is the next halving, which will make bitcoin scarce and the price will exponentially grow. As for the altcoins you mentioned, I think only ETH is a good investment long term because you know that some altcoins will die or even delisted by some trading platform. So my best bet is still bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
spatifilium (OP)

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 07:10:33 AM

Fees become unrealistic every day as far as BTC is concerned, so there is a possibility that more and more people turn to an altcoin, and never hurt to have a number of different currencies.

ghatts

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:24:26 AM

Honestly, TAAS is at the dollar range for dividends, so grab a nice stack and ride the next few years on quarterly dividends, then maybe compound that by funneling your TAAS ETH returns, to ICONOMI.

Permanent retirement where they feed each other.
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:25:24 AM

As far concerned retirement funding chances have increased a lot. Personally what I feel is to make a diversified investment starting from bitcoin to altcoins and ICO'S. On the whole I hope that bitcoin is the one that gives the maximum profiting to enjoy the days of retirement.
spatifilium (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 09:57:39 AM

Honestly, TAAS is at the dollar range for dividends, so grab a nice stack and ride the next few years on quarterly dividends, then maybe compound that by funneling your TAAS ETH returns, to ICONOMI.

Permanent retirement where they feed each other.

how confidently invest in their project, what if it all falls apart in the near future?
I have not seen anywhere that they  give a dividend for tokens
But in general and such a way is interesting because a bit of buying a share in something and little by little increases your savings over time
ekin4

Activity: 663
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 10:39:59 AM

I think it's not a good time for retirement fund. The crazy pump wave happened last month already. Now we have to wait prices to crash and we can collect coins from cheap prices. You can't make a retirement fund in bull market. Wait maybe 6-12 months for everything to be cheap.
ghatts

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 11:36:53 AM

Pop into TAAS telegram and take a look. You can also go look at the cryptographic audit page and do the math yourself.

They only have 8 mil tokens out there, already sitting at over 15+ mil USD in profit. 50% of the profit goes to token holders in the form of eth every quarter.

The big problem with the TAAS token is that the largest volume exchange it is on is liqui. I personally like liqui but they do not have the volume to push it very high.

All that will change come Aug 1 at first payout. People will be scrounging to secure something that has proven itself.
babananak

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 12:40:42 PM

I dont think crypto currency is worth for 10 years
it can change price may be low or even dead
u cant trust it
spatifilium (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 07:10:53 AM

Pop into TAAS telegram and take a look. You can also go look at the cryptographic audit page and do the math yourself.

They only have 8 mil tokens out there, already sitting at over 15+ mil USD in profit. 50% of the profit goes to token holders in the form of eth every quarter.

The big problem with the TAAS token is that the largest volume exchange it is on is liqui. I personally like liqui but they do not have the volume to push it very high.

All that will change come Aug 1 at first payout. People will be scrounging to secure something that has proven itself.

I looked at the site a bit, but I see that ICO has ended, does that mean that they can still buy token? From someone else if they sell.
I do not want to log on to page without a reason, if I can not access program
Does it have a minimum token that must be purchased? Or you can invest just 1$, and make more purchases over time
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: