Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:28:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nicehash miner alternatives?  (Read 38423 times)
tutulfo

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:43:05 PM

Is WinMiner really good at all?

I see people in this thread saying they are getting decent money per day with Winminer.... but WinMiner is very bad for me.

I have an Intel i7-6850k with a Titan Xp.

With Nicehash I was getting + per day (+ for CPU and + for GPU).... But with Winminer I am getting less than  per day for both CPU and GPU...

Why is Winminer so bad for me?... Also the app seems slow and buggy. Nicehash app (Legacy and the new Nicehash) both run very stable for me, but Winminer feels slow and buggy.

Could be slow and buggy because there were a lot of people coming from NiceHash. And it still is, but I do believe it will be a good enough alternative once they fix their scaling.

Did you always make  with NiceHash? Last few days before this disaster my hardware was making -, but it always fluctuated a lot, same as the price of cryptos.

This morning I was getting /day with Winminer, and ATM I'm getting ~/day. But mining Monero ATM is not near profitable as this morning and days before...

This is why I said +

I was saying that I was always getting  or more.

A lot of times I would get  to  on just my GPU.

Can someone please help me with NEMOS or MegaMiner?

With NEMOS miner I get....

Code:
Set-Location : Cannot find path 'E:\[COINS]\NemosMiner' because it does not exist.
At E:\[COINS]\NemosMiner\NemosMiner-v2.2.1.ps1:42 char:1
+ Set-Location (Split-Path $script:MyInvocation.MyCommand.Path)
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound: (E:\[COINS]\NemosMiner:String) [Set-Location], ItemNotFoundException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : PathNotFound,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.SetLocationCommand

Get-ChildItem : Access to the path 'C:\Windows\system32\LogFiles\WMI\RtBackup' is denied.
At E:\[COINS]\NemosMiner\NemosMiner-v2.2.1.ps1:44 char:1
+ Get-ChildItem . -Recurse | Unblock-File
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : PermissionDenied: (C:\Windows\syst...es\WMI\RtBackup:String) [Get-ChildItem], UnauthorizedAccessException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : DirUnauthorizedAccessError,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.GetChildItemCommand

. : The term '.\Include.ps1' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.
At E:\[COINS]\NemosMiner\NemosMiner-v2.2.1.ps1:50 char:3
+ . .\Include.ps1
+   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound: (.\Include.ps1:String) [], CommandNotFoundException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException

and MegaMiner just has an overly complicated config.

It seems like the only 2 things that are as easy as Nicehash are WinMiner which is not very good in my opinion.... and Minergate, and after using Nicehash... Minergate feels super annoying to use. The entire Minergate client is not simple at all. Even when I am mining what I want to... the profit is LOW.

Please post your questions on Megaminer thread (here are hidden between other messages and it can go unnoticed) and we will help you.

Megaminer - Multi pool / Multi Algo launcher https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2059039.0
BTC: 1AVMHnFgc6SW33cwqrDyy2Fug9CsS8u6TM -------   LTC:  LVwuYbAvbMDVapheQBA7o2qQ2mKTEXVDbX
BCH: 1N7wsg4JmWJLP6BuHUP5rwsAXnQjTWPBjr --------  ETH: 0x9b7A01Bf5bD29c66d228d372B5bD1C43cDb78AcC
MinerPath

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 11:06:22 PM

I have read all the posts and realized that at the moment a decent alternative to nicehash does not exist. This is the answer to those haters who gloat regarding the termination of work nicehash. They have created the best service in the world. I very much hope that they will restore its activity.

Yeah, NiceHash was one of a kind. Did you try some alternatives mentioned here, like WinMiner and Kryptex? I still don't know if Kryptex have low profitability just for me or everyone out there...
Crypt1x

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:30:09 PM

I am investigating 2 - 3 days and still have not found a serious alternative to Nicehash. I do not want to go back there again because Nicehash is hacked. I look forward to your suggestions.
qctechno

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:33:41 PM

i have Baikal A2000, i need some service like NiceHash with easy to setup. After NiceHash down i can't find to coin with profit like Nicehash

i mine Deeponion with X13

What is the best coin to mine with Baikal A2000 right now?

I switched my L3+ and D3 to https://prohashing.com

cryptokrazy

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:48:58 PM

i have Baikal A2000, i need some service like NiceHash with easy to setup. After NiceHash down i can't find to coin with profit like Nicehash

I switched my L3+ and D3 to https://prohashing.com
I did too and the payout sucks, like a third of what it was on Nicehash.
terrenceschroeder

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

I am a fan of Deeponion

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:52:28 PM

Mining difficulty just got reduced by 30% now so, stop using nicehash and minergate to baby ur asses now its time mine reral coins and see some gains.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
peter5slo

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:52:53 PM

If you want to sell hashpower and not mine altcoins, then there's no alternative.
I'm not "challenged" when it comes to setting up miners, optimizing (AMD) GPUs, bios modding, cloud mining, ... but quickly noticed that 1% there, 2% there, 2% there, conversion to BTC, network fee etc. make the entire enterprise unpredictable & extremely risky. Enter Nicehash... get paid for hashrate in BTC to external wallet, 9 cents wire to EU bank account and that's it. And Nicehash Legacy miner gives you all the options you need for undervolting, overclocking AMD cards (for claymore), eliminating even overclocking tools.
The only way to make the concept better is to offer payouts/purchases in USD/EUR!
MinerPath

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 12:02:33 AM

Mining difficulty just got reduced by 30% now so, stop using nicehash and minergate to baby ur asses now its time mine reral coins and see some gains.

Hmm, which coin? Smiley
Stuffingz

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:14:21 AM

I found an alternative that earns more than nicehash.

I downloaded awesome miner and pointed it at ZPool. almost a 1$ a day increase on a single 1070 Cheesy maybe i can earn my 27$ back lol.
gotminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:42:16 AM

Hmm, which coin? Smiley

He's probably just screwing with you and I doubt he's going to give you any useful information (he can correct me if I'm wrong).  He doesn't want you using NH, because he feels that it's hurting him.  But he also doesn't want to help you, because more people mining the same coin is going to drive difficulty up as well.  There are a lot of people on here like that, because they are of the opinion that anyone who ever used NH is stupid and lazy ... Lol.  To a certain point, I can understand that, but everyone starts somewhere.

I'm mining XMR right now and I can tell you that I'm making less than I was with NH.  Is it way more profitable than letting a six gpu rig just sit and do nothing?  Yes.  But I was making more on NH by at least $1.50usd/day per card.  I'm no expert and I don't have all of the answers (YET, LOL) ... In fact, I just built my first rig on Monday and Tuesday night.  I used NH on my rig for 6-8 hours maybe, before they went dark.  In a way, that was a blessing.  I've spent countless hours after work this week learning more than I ever thought I would during my first week of having a mining rig.  I'm very tired, but that isn't a complaint.

On the other hand in terms of mining singles ... If you mine 1 XMR straight up with XMR-STAK or Yadda Yadda Miner while the price is at 250 and hold it until the price is at 500, of course that is going to be more profitable than selling your hashing power to NH (unless of course you hold your nh payouts in btc and the price of bitcoin triples).  Same as straight up buying the coin to sell it later at a profit if and when the value increases.  The difference there is that you put the money in hardware that is way more versitle than just buying a specific coin to hold.  No one knows what the crypto markets are going to do.  The choices that you make and the tools that you use to make it a profitable adventure are up to you.

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
MinerPath

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 02:52:25 AM

Hmm, which coin? Smiley

He's probably just screwing with you and I doubt he's going to give you any useful information (he can correct me if I'm wrong).  He doesn't want you using NH, because he feels that it's hurting him.  But he also doesn't want to help you, because more people mining the same coin is going to drive difficulty up as well.  There are a lot of people on here like that, because they are of the opinion that anyone who ever used NH is stupid and lazy ... Lol.  To a certain point, I can understand that, but everyone starts somewhere.

I'm mining XMR right now and I can tell you that I'm making less than I was with NH.  Is it way more profitable than letting a six gpu rig just sit and do nothing?  Yes.  But I was making more on NH by at least $1.50usd/day per card.  I'm no expert and I don't have all of the answers (YET, LOL) ... In fact, I just built my first rig on Monday and Tuesday night.  I used NH on my rig for 6-8 hours maybe, before they went dark.  In a way, that was a blessing.  I've spent countless hours after work this week learning more than I ever thought I would during my first week of having a mining rig.  I'm very tired, but that isn't a complaint.

On the other hand in terms of mining singles ... If you mine 1 XMR straight up with XMR-STAK or Yadda Yadda Miner while the price is at 250 and hold it until the price is at 500, of course that is going to be more profitable than selling your hashing power to NH (unless of course you hold your nh payouts in btc and the price of bitcoin triples).  Same as straight up buying the coin to sell it later at a profit if and when the value increases.  The difference there is that you put the money in hardware that is way more versitle than just buying a specific coin to hold.  No one knows what the crypto markets are going to do.  The choices that you make and the tools that you use to make it a profitable adventure are up to you.

If your rig is good for XMR, try mining Electroneum. Right now it's giving 250% more profit than XMR(although no one can tell you for how long that's going to be). I know it's true for the last few hours lol.
gotminer

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:01:18 AM

Hmm, which coin? Smiley

If your rig is good for XMR, try mining Electroneum. Right now it's giving 250% more profit than XMR(although no one can tell you for how long that's going to be). I know it's true for the last few hours lol.

I have a co-worker who is mining that with a CPU.  Stats were not updating on the pool site.  Maybe it was just the pool he is using?  I really don't know.  Haven't had time to look at it.

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
MinerPath

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 03:06:59 AM

Yeah, stats seems buggy on official pool. Hopefully they will update at one point.
gotminer

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:13:40 AM

There is another option,its...... https://computta.com/?ref=121254. Its beter than nicehash. There smart mining option is really great. Can be a good migration from Nicehash. Some features like, selecting your hardware is missing, I have made that suggestion to them. There is always way for improvement. But its a good start. The new thing is referrals. Which was not there with Nicehash. So you can earn more by that. I am mining more than Nicehash. So enjoy......

Take your spam somewhere else!

MinerPath

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 01:54:06 PM

There is another option,its...... https://computta.com/?ref=121254. Its beter than nicehash. There smart mining option is really great. Can be a good migration from Nicehash. Some features like, selecting your hardware is missing, I have made that suggestion to them. There is always way for improvement. But its a good start. The new thing is referrals. Which was not there with Nicehash. So you can earn more by that. I am mining more than Nicehash. So enjoy......

Does not seem to recognize multiple GPUs? I did benchmarks, and it says that a combo of my CPU and GPU can earn $33/month lol
cryptokrazy

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:44:39 PM

I started mining DeepOnions with my Baikals as well. X13 was the most profitable algo on Nicehash for them as well.
MinerPath

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 11:36:44 AM

I started mining DeepOnions with my Baikals as well. X13 was the most profitable algo on Nicehash for them as well.

Which pool do you use? Smiley
cryptokrazy

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:39:50 AM

Started using https://onionpool.youngwebsolutions.com.

Let me know if you know of a better pool.
Vit83

Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 07:36:11 AM

Something strange with my cards or whattomine calc. Profitability differs a lot from what it is showing. On some coins that looks very profitable on whattomine its very low. But on some that looks not very profitable its higher o_0. Or whattomine is cheating?

MinerPath

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 12:44:47 PM

Started using https://onionpool.youngwebsolutions.com.

Let me know if you know of a better pool.

I didn't know of any onion pools, thanks Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: