Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:36:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nicehash miner alternatives?  (Read 38423 times)
begnme

Activity: 31
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 04:14:40 PM

I have not found any decent alternatives. I will share what I have converted over to for the time being and hope it helps someone. My solution for now is as follows:

My rigs run the equihash algo very efficiently. For this reason I have chosen to mine bitcoin gold and electroneum. I am using the suprnova pool. Pool stability has been good and I like the low fees. I have been using ccminer software and I feel it is the easiest option to setup and configure. Also, I have found most of the downloads for it are free from malware.

You may want to forgo the electroneum coin. I consider myself very technical when it comes to all things IT. I am a new to average user when it comes to cryptocurrency . The wallet is very difficult and I am not sure I can gain access to my original one. I have made a 2nd wallet with a gui implementation and so far I am still able to access that one. So if you like a challenge then give this a shot.
cryptokrazy

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:29:02 PM

I have not found any decent alternatives. I will share what I have converted over to for the time being and hope it helps someone. My solution for now is as follows:

My rigs run the equihash algo very efficiently. For this reason I have chosen to mine bitcoin gold and electroneum. I am using the suprnova pool. Pool stability has been good and I like the low fees. I have been using ccminer software and I feel it is the easiest option to setup and configure. Also, I have found most of the downloads for it are free from malware.

You may want to forgo the electroneum coin. I consider myself very technical when it comes to all things IT. I am a new to average user when it comes to cryptocurrency . The wallet is very difficult and I am not sure I can gain access to my original one. I have made a 2nd wallet with a gui implementation and so far I am still able to access that one. So if you like a challenge then give this a shot.
We tried Suprnova and other BTG pools and always had issues with the payout amounts, which always seemed to disagree with their own calculators. That's why we stopped mining it.
MinerPath

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 08:59:55 PM

We tried Suprnova and other BTG pools and always had issues with the payout amounts, which always seemed to disagree with their own calculators. That's why we stopped mining it.

Electroneum is based on CryptoNight, not Equihash Smiley

Not sure about desktop wallet(if there's one), but paper wallet can be generated in seconds and extremely easy from their official site: https://downloads.electroneum.com/- no technical knowledge required.

@cryptokrazy- Try electroneum.vip pool, it worked great for me over the weekend(unlike the official pool which wasted my time and hashing power).
cryptokrazy

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:35:06 PM

Not sure about desktop wallet(if there's one), but paper wallet can be generated in seconds and extremely easy from their official site: https://downloads.electroneum.com/- no technical knowledge required.

@cryptokrazy- Try electroneum.vip pool, it worked great for me over the weekend(unlike the official pool which wasted my time and hashing power).
I'm mining VTC now because the payout is around twice that of ETN on WTM.
gotminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:08:21 PM

Actually there is a really nice Nicehash alternative, have you tried https://www.kryptex.org/?ref=67e89a7b?

Its great and fast to setup, the benchmark detects all similar GPU's and only has to run once unlike Nicehash. There are some downsides like lack of information and your balance is slow to update (every hour but remains 4 hours behind live) but payments are fast and flexible. Kryptex is based in Russia so you do see the Ruble currency alongside your general BTC total but this is not a problem, all I care about is my payouts which I have full control over and I can confirm that there is never any issues. Kryptex is 100% legit and has some real potential.

My daily income is the same as it was on Nicehash.

Fixed it for you ...

https://www.kryptex.org

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
jasonorme666

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:21:39 PM

I hear they just dropped the block value by half 2 hours ago.
MinerPath

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 12:32:38 AM

Which equipment/pool are you using? Smiley
peter5slo

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:58:43 AM

The closest thing to NH seems to be MiningPoolHub - there you can actually let it choose which coin it mines (most profitable one for specific algo), you just set up claymore to run an algo... also, you can set up auto exchange to BTC. Downside, no way in hell to actually know approx how much you're making per day other than check the BTC balance every day at the same time.

If you for example mine ETN, set up wallet and Cryptopia and want to convert to BTC and send BTC to where you make USD withdrawals, oh my, 34$ BTC wallet to BTC wallet fee, wtf!
gotminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:05:13 AM

The closest thing to NH seems to be MiningPoolHub - there you can actually let it choose which coin it mines (most profitable one for specific algo), you just set up claymore to run an algo... also, you can set up auto exchange to BTC. Downside, no way in hell to actually know approx how much you're making per day other than check the BTC balance every day at the same time.

If you for example mine ETN, set up wallet and Cryptopia and want to convert to BTC and send BTC to where you make USD withdrawals, oh my, 34$ BTC wallet to BTC wallet fee, wtf!

Yeah ... Don't convert to BTC and then expect a low withdraw fee from an alt coin exchange like Cryptopia.  HitBtc (no idea if they have etn) is much lower, but still very high unless you're doing large amounts.  I've found that other big name coins have much lower withdraw fees to get you into your wallet.

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
vickigoh

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:16:41 AM

I have tried kryptex too and it seem not as good as nicehash too.

So currently using awesome miner + mining pool hub but payout in LTC which is quite near to nicehash for my case.
Lion BItcoin Shop

Activity: 586
Merit: 500

BitcoreService.com

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:18:32 AM

Is there any multi algo miner with auto switch and btc payments like nicehash but with lower fees/higher profit?

i think better we mining directly to our altcoin, like etheremine for mining ethereum, or mining at other currency like zcash, monero etc.
then holding the altcoin, i do it, mining ethereum at last year and sell the coin right now.

mullen1200

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:55:23 AM

Surprised nobody has mentioned sniffdogminer yet? Its for 1080ti's.

Thank you to aaronsace for devoloping and maintaining "MultiPoolMiner" and Thank you nemosminer for maintaining "NemosMiner"

https://github.com/Sniffdog/Sniffdogminer

Monitors MiningPoolHub, Zpool, and HashRefinery mining pools in real-time in order to find the most profitable Algo

Auto Benchmarks Each algo to get optimal speeds and benches throughout monitoring

Fully automated / Set And Forget in Startsniff.bat/

Im just getting started mining myself, but i'm using this. I dont have enough hours mining yet to give results.
jasonpoon

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:52:39 PM

I am currently using This website and so far am very happy.  Grin

It supports mining of:

• Zcash
  • Bitcoin Gold
  • Ethereum
  • Ethereum Classic
  • Bitcoin
  • Litecoin
  • Bytecoin
  • Monero
  • DigitalNote
  • Aeon coin
  • FantomCoin
  • QuazarCoin
  • MonetaVerde
  • Dashcoin
  • Infinium-8
adityapoop7

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:59:10 PM

You can try Kryptex.org

I have been using that for a while now and making about 2 dollars a day on GTX 1070.
MinerPath

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 06:33:03 PM

You can try Kryptex.org

I have been using that for a while now and making about 2 dollars a day on GTX 1070.

For me it's reporting $75/month with 2 x RX 470 and 1 x 270x lol
drunkenone

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:56:40 PM

It supports mining of:

• Zcash
  • Bitcoin Gold
  • Ethereum
  • Ethereum Classic
  • Bitcoin
  • Litecoin
  • Bytecoin
  • Monero
  • DigitalNote
  • Aeon coin
  • FantomCoin
  • QuazarCoin
  • MonetaVerde
  • Dashcoin
  • Infinium-8
minergate is a semi-scam, at the minimum they are stealing some of your hashrate. I would stay away.
mullen1200

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:14:55 AM

I know I said I didnt have any results, but that wasnt really true. Ive been mining inconsistently like 12 hours a day (maybe as much as 15-16 on a few days), but i've already made 34 bucks on ahashpool with 1x1080ti using sniffdogminer. standard overclock settings. 70 percent TDP. +150 core clock. +500 mem.
onlineportal

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:16:49 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 09:10:38 AM by onlineportal

Computta https://goo.gl/cmZ1Bq
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AP4pq72N80
onlineportal

Activity: 258

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:11:49 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 07:06:35 AM by onlineportal

It supports mining of:

• Zcash
  • Bitcoin Gold
  • Ethereum
  • Ethereum Classic
  • Bitcoin
  • Litecoin
  • Bytecoin
  • Monero
  • DigitalNote
  • Aeon coin
  • FantomCoin
  • QuazarCoin
  • MonetaVerde
  • Dashcoin
  • Infinium-8
minergate is a semi-scam, at the minimum they are stealing some of your hashrate. I would stay away.

For beginners and those who have 1-2 GPU, best options:
1) minergate
2) micromining
3) kryptex
Of course if You have 6 or more GPU, then you need a more serious pool!
Tidsdilatation

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 06:47:41 AM

In my opinion there is nothing wrong with Nicehash? The fees are really low compared to normal mining now if you: Mine into their local wallet, then transfer to Coinbase for free. Then from Coinbase to GDAX for free, And GDAX got free BTC withdraw. So basicily the only fee is the mining to the internal nicehash wallet which is about 2% if im not mistaken. Thats not high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: