Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:02:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW BIE WANT TO MINING NEEED HEPL  (Read 543 times)
bahim (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 07:16:42 PM

HI all and  hi iteam bitcointalk
im new and i would to  know about mining hardware materiel like graphic gard
i want to minig in etherieum dogcoin and ltcoin so what is the best graphic gard
as you know desktop that's i have cor 2 duo
please  i want to advise me what is the best solution
thank you
VRobb

Activity: 1610
Merit: 538

I'm in BTC XTC

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 07:28:00 PM

Your best solution at this stage is to move your question to the altcoin section.

I don't believe in superstition because it's bad luck: 13thF1oor6CAwyzyxXPNnRvu3nhhYeqZdc
These aren't the Droids you're looking for: S5 & S7 (Sold), R4B2, R4B4 (RIP), 2x S9 obsolete, 2xS15-28, S17-56, S17-70
Pushing a whopping 1/5 PH!  Oh The SPEED!!!
bahim (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 07:33:28 PM

thank you but if have any information show me the real way
im interesting too in dogcoing
thank you
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:47:06 PM

thank you

You got alot of research to do first before you start investing in mining if you think you can mine Dogecoin with GPUs.

puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:46:43 PM

i want to minig in etherieum dogcoin and ltcoin so what is the best graphic gard
thank you

You should buy one modern GPU (AMD 460/470/480/560/570/580 or Nvidia 1060/1070/1080) and start mining with it.  Test it under different algorithms like Ethhash (Etherium), Equihash (Zcash, Zencash, Zclassic), and other more exotic types.  There's no better learning than to just start doing.  You will continue to read here, or watch youtube videos... there are tons out there.  The more knowledge you gain, the better equipped you will be to expand your mining to multiple GPUs, modifying BIOSes, dealing with power supplies, getting enough power for multiple rigs, cooling, etc.

It's a long journey.  Many folks here have months or years of experience, and it's all been through trial and error, and learning/reading about other people's problems and experiences.

If you have a more specific question, please feel free to ask, but in the mean time, good luck on your journey.
mirny
Legendary

Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 01:29:41 AM

thank you

You got alot of research to do first before you start investing in mining if you think you can mine Dogecoin with GPUs.

He can mine DOGE with GPU Smiley

This is my signature...
Elder III

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 01:49:24 AM

Start by watching some Youtube videos. Search for "Beginner's Guide to Ethereum" or similar for a start. Next look at your bank account and see how much money you can afford to invest. Mining hardware is getting more expensive and hard to find, so that alone will be a challenge. No matter what you do, start small until you learn enough to know if you want to continue.
bahim (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:49:50 AM

than's All thank you verry mush for your a real information
you are real friend that's you share a real information thank's a lot
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:28:55 AM

You have got to do a lot of research on the coin you want to mine. Start by watching youtube videos first. You can get a bit help there. I questions now arrives is "Have you ever mined any coins on CPU/GPU?"
If NO then start with small things first. You can start some small mining on your CPU firstly. I dont think you can directly mine on GPU or ASIC miners. After you mine on CPU you will get a bit more knowledge then you can try GPU miners. the GPU cards are costly so i dont suggest you to directly purchase it. You can first practice on the hardware you have currently.
Nokia555

Activity: 392
Merit: 266

EthMonitoring.com

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 04:57:26 AM

Check this: http://mylifegadgets.com/gpu-mining-rig-sms-notifications/ and this: http://mylifegadgets.com/setup-ethmonitoring-miner-software/

RentGPU

Activity: 661
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 05:23:56 AM

thank you
With this background you shouldn't buy or try anything you should read and learn alot before taking any steps.

2016 GPU Miner
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 06:15:14 AM

thank you

He can mine DOGE with GPU Smiley

Yes but not worth it, its like throwing money out the window
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: