Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:05:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: iDice ICO [ANN] - World's First Mobile Blockchain Dice 🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 4633 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iDice_io (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 11:10:43 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2018, 05:00:09 AM by iDice_io

We're getting a lot of attention on cryptocurrency, blockchain, and bitcoin news sites. We've also formed a partnership with Bitconnect recently! Smiley

Investors in competing platforms are very worried and are trying to take us down Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬  [CROWDSALE] [THREAD] [BETA]  ▬▬▬▬▬▬ iDice ▬▬▬▬▬▬  [BETA] [THREAD] [CROWDSALE]  ▬▬▬▬▬▬
◊                                                         CROWDSALE JUNE 16 - 30 (UTC 00:00)                                                         ◊
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WORLD'S FIRST MOBILE GAMBLING DAPP ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iDice_io (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 11:31:22 PM

Hello I would like to ask what will IDICE coin be used for. For some reason i cant find it anywhere.

Thanks
iDice tokens (ICE) will be traded on exchanges, and will also be used to retrieve house profits in the future!  Grin

▬▬▬▬▬▬  [CROWDSALE] [THREAD] [BETA]  ▬▬▬▬▬▬ iDice ▬▬▬▬▬▬  [BETA] [THREAD] [CROWDSALE]  ▬▬▬▬▬▬
◊                                                         CROWDSALE JUNE 16 - 30 (UTC 00:00)                                                         ◊
iDice_io (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 11:39:46 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2018, 05:00:35 AM by iDice_io

Will you work under provably fair algorithms?
Absolutely - it is provably fair, and verifiable. Check out https://idice.io for our smart contract code!

iDice_io (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 11:54:31 PM

I'm going to skip this one I just don't understand that people would pay this when they can't win, the house always win so why would someone play to loose?

I can see a poker blockchain at least you play against other humans and can possibly win but how can you win on dice. I'm going to skip this one.

PS: I did invest in Wagerr but there you can win if you pick the right team and bet.

lol many people with their own reasons but for my self it's easy to play dice rather than you play gamble with other human, many new gamblers dunno how to play it and the different experience make them scared to lose their money so they chose dice game to play. And like you said you can win if you choose the right team and ofc it's needed some analysis skill so you didn't make a random bet.  

It's better for dev to start find person who can escrow funds from bounty and ICO, It will give more safety to investor.  
Thank you for the interest!

Investors are protected by our open source smart contract which distributes the funds automatically. We do not hold the ICE tokens that users buy with Ethereum.

starb

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 01:07:29 AM

I'm going to skip this one I just don't understand that people would pay this when they can't win, the house always win so why would someone play to loose?

I can see a poker blockchain at least you play against other humans and can possibly win but how can you win on dice. I'm going to skip this one.

PS: I did invest in Wagerr but there you can win if you pick the right team and bet.

lol many people with their own reasons but for my self it's easy to play dice rather than you play gamble with other human, many new gamblers dunno how to play it and the different experience make them scared to lose their money so they chose dice game to play. And like you said you can win if you choose the right team and ofc it's needed some analysis skill so you didn't make a random bet.  

It's better for dev to start find person who can escrow funds from bounty and ICO, It will give more safety to investor.  

Investors are protected by our open source smart contract which distributes the funds automatically. We do not hold the ICE tokens that users buy with Ethereum.

I believe idice will be great ... Idice collected already 2,5 mln dollars ...
I think this is a fitting answer to all those who doubted the project.
iDice_io (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 01:19:40 AM

I believe idice will be great ... Idice collected already 2,5 mln dollars ...
I think this is a fitting answer to all those who doubted the project.
Thanks! And over 4,000 transactions from people! Lots of users love our project.

iDice_io (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 01:34:40 AM

How could we join this project again ? ICO finished ?

Not quite! It's really close though. People can still join Smiley

abhi777

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 01:37:25 PM

I invested into your ICO! Very happy to see the development update. Will early investors be able to test the app before it comes out?

This is an interesting suggestion. We might consider it!  Grin
Yeah it would be cool if the early investors can test the app before it release for public because for special treatment for early investors, anyway Its nice to see this token is on etherdelta already
ebook4expert

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 02:56:53 PM

I invested into your ICO! Very happy to see the development update. Will early investors be able to test the app before it comes out?

This is an interesting suggestion. We might consider it!  Grin
Yeah it would be cool if the early investors can test the app before it release for public because for special treatment for early investors, anyway Its nice to see this token is on etherdelta already

Does it mean iDice is not a scam, when it is already tradeable on Etherdelta?
ebook4expert

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 03:22:12 PM

How is the iDice team doing? We did not receive any announcement since the end of crowdsale.  Huh Huh Huh
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 06:08:27 PM

How is the iDice team doing? We did not receive any announcement since the end of crowdsale.  Huh Huh Huh

From troubles with network ETH - finish of ICO will be "The crowdsale ends today at block 3938936! Announcements coming this week. ICO Contract finalizes in roughly:" - Last 1 day

https://crowdsale.idice.io/sale.html
iDice_io (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 08:27:37 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2018, 05:01:40 AM by iDice_io

How is the iDice team doing? We did not receive any announcement since the end of crowdsale.  Huh Huh Huh

From troubles with network ETH - finish of ICO will be "The crowdsale ends today at block 3938936! Announcements coming this week. ICO Contract finalizes in roughly:" - Last 1 day

https://crowdsale.idice.io/sale.html

Thanks for updating everyone!

Isaaq.Almaguer

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 10:37:20 AM

when will the profits starts being distributed to ICE holders? and how frequently? thanks
verb

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:08:01 PM

yes, transparency in profit sharing is a must. can't wait for update on the situation

▄▄███▄▄
    ▄▄███████████▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
    ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
        ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
            ▄█████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            █████████████▀
            █████████▀▀
            █████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
            ▄▄█▀▀  ██
        ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
    ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
▀▀██▄███▀        ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
    █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
    █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀ 
████▄         █████████████▀ 
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████ 
█████████████████████ 
    ▀█████████████████▀
    ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
wvihor

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:25:23 PM

Expect the project to start running  Cool
Chuckie469

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 04:36:31 PM

Anyone have a customer support contact # for iDice? I'd purchased some ICO tokens back on the 22nd but did so incorrectly. I bought them directly from my Coinbase wallet instead of using MyEtherWallet. Etherscan has shown me where my tokens are on the blockchain but they're not showing in MEW so I need to find out how to rectify the problem but haven't been able to reach anyone at iDice.
Thank you...
ebook4expert

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 04:37:53 AM

Anyone have a customer support contact # for iDice? I'd purchased some ICO tokens back on the 22nd but did so incorrectly. I bought them directly from my Coinbase wallet instead of using MyEtherWallet. Etherscan has shown me where my tokens are on the blockchain but they're not showing in MEW so I need to find out how to rectify the problem but haven't been able to reach anyone at iDice.
Thank you...

I think you can not get your token because you sent your ETH from a centralized wallet. Next time you should read the instructions carefully.
LastKiss

Activity: 2170
Merit: 251

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 04:54:35 AM

Thank you...

Actually i was a bit confused about this, are you using Coinbase or MEW ? if you use MyEtherWallet then use the format below to showing up your token but if you're using Coinbase then say goodbye to your token.

Address : 0x5a84969bb663fb64F6d015DcF9F622Aedc796750
Token Symbol : ICE
Decimals : 18

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
vamos1

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 11:12:30 AM

so what is happening with this, did devs just dump coins and run?

website is still taking bets.
Isaaq.Almaguer

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 11:23:54 AM

last news from them was via twitter 4 days ago https://twitter.com/idice_io

So, they're supposed to make an announcement this week, fingers crossed.

Meanwhile their tokens are being traded at about half the price of the ICO. https://etherdelta.github.io/#ICE-ETH
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: