Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:45:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ECC] E-Currency Coin To the Moooooooon??  (Read 13736 times)
___crypto___ (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 09:18:50 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2017, 09:32:57 PM by ___crypto___

Decentralized File Storage by the end of June.

Check for yourself
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/eccoin/

Get some coins:
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/ECC/BTC

Roadmap
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1006830.msg10926364#msg10926364
Scor Pio

Activity: 393
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 10:02:54 PM

so this is just like SIA ?
but why only listed on coinexchange ?
i read the announcement thread this project created on march 20, 2014
hope will be listed on bittrex soon
zigas

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 07:51:30 AM

Here is post about history of this coin from main dev on official thread:

ehh... i feel like i should supplement this a bit while the linux wallets start their compilations.

here is actual timeline:

original dev makes coin in march 2014 with 0.5% bounty --> coin goes on mintpal --> i am assuming original dev sold his stash (500 million) during peak mintpal times of about 10 satoshi --> coin breaks and basically dies due to forking (i think there were about 7 or 8 forks at the time) --> i see the coin and said to myself ive been gpu mining btc/ltc for a while, since im going to school for software engineering i think i could make a go at this whole coin dev thing --> i spend about 2-5 months testing fixes and trying to fix the forks in this coin, in that time i learned a lot on how the blockchain actually works --> eventually i fix the coin --> mintpal goes belly up and everything goes quiet for a while --> i get the coin listed on bleutrade --> i try for about 8 or 9 months (if not a little longer) to successfully make a wallet that can run multiple coins locally simultaneously and find out that due to the way the coins load, this consumes a ton of memory and doesnt scale at all --> quiet for a few more months where im working on helping some coins run by other teams and learning more about bitcoins built in script language as well as keys and cryptography in general, during this time i took a few classes at university on cryptography. --> quiet over last summer because i went to work for a startup company in the western united states that wanted to use blockchain to make a payment system. was real busy with that. it didnt work out. company now gone. --> came back and said ok, i know a lot about this now. i think i can actually take a coin and be innovative with it. --> started to actively develop this again with new features planned and such.

TL;DR took over this coin after original dev left. spent a long time becoming experienced in blockchain tech. decided to actively develop this coin again.

similar tech like SIA. With updated roadmap and rewamped wallet (released yesterday) and still dirty cheap.

Potential to go at least 25x this year..if it get listed to any major exchange.

___crypto___ (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 09:44:25 AM

Here is post about history of this coin from main dev on official thread:

ehh... i feel like i should supplement this a bit while the linux wallets start their compilations.

here is actual timeline:

original dev makes coin in march 2014 with 0.5% bounty --> coin goes on mintpal --> i am assuming original dev sold his stash (500 million) during peak mintpal times of about 10 satoshi --> coin breaks and basically dies due to forking (i think there were about 7 or 8 forks at the time) --> i see the coin and said to myself ive been gpu mining btc/ltc for a while, since im going to school for software engineering i think i could make a go at this whole coin dev thing --> i spend about 2-5 months testing fixes and trying to fix the forks in this coin, in that time i learned a lot on how the blockchain actually works --> eventually i fix the coin --> mintpal goes belly up and everything goes quiet for a while --> i get the coin listed on bleutrade --> i try for about 8 or 9 months (if not a little longer) to successfully make a wallet that can run multiple coins locally simultaneously and find out that due to the way the coins load, this consumes a ton of memory and doesnt scale at all --> quiet for a few more months where im working on helping some coins run by other teams and learning more about bitcoins built in script language as well as keys and cryptography in general, during this time i took a few classes at university on cryptography. --> quiet over last summer because i went to work for a startup company in the western united states that wanted to use blockchain to make a payment system. was real busy with that. it didnt work out. company now gone. --> came back and said ok, i know a lot about this now. i think i can actually take a coin and be innovative with it. --> started to actively develop this again with new features planned and such.

TL;DR took over this coin after original dev left. spent a long time becoming experienced in blockchain tech. decided to actively develop this coin again.

similar tech like SIA. With updated roadmap and rewamped wallet (released yesterday) and still dirty cheap.

Potential to go at least 25x this year..if it get listed to any major exchange.

Very Cheap. This week price has risen from 0.00000004 to 0.00000020
yoseff

Activity: 74
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 01:48:06 PM

Now at 24 25 26 sats, 109 107th position in coinmarketcap and a stunning 105 107 BTC Volume in last 24 hours (Huge for Coinexchange)

I think it's going well  Grin
___crypto___ (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 02:08:13 PM

30 sats 100th position  Grin

Very well
Aquazi

Activity: 215

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:09:07 PM

the real question is, what does it offer more than sia?

Because I'm not seeing businessess lining up to store their files on sia right now (but I believe that many mid budget business may use it for their backups few years from now).

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
___crypto___ (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 02:16:53 PM

Very well

oops looks like a dump  Shocked
___crypto___ (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 02:21:48 PM

Because I'm not seeing businessess lining up to store their files on sia right now (but I believe that many mid budget business may use it for their backups few years from now).

It's much cheaper to invest in.....
___crypto___ (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 02:23:25 PM

Very well

oops looks like a dump  Shocked

Back in Business 30 sats again (Why am I talking to my self all the time; this is stupid  Tongue )
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:51:55 PM

The main thing already mentioned above you if this coin has similar tech with sia. But you can try to visit his main thread (If the thread already exist) , and try to anylize the purpose of this coin.
It will better for you to dothat
Bitgenius777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:56:24 PM

Fuck I bought in at 000869... Sucks to be me right now...
saxman717

Activity: 137

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 05:12:03 PM

Fuck I bought in at 000869... Sucks to be me right now...

Why?  Give it a few weeks/months and you will be grinning from ear to ear
Aquazi

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 11:15:50 PM

You guys realize you're buying stuff you don't even understand?

And people are surprised of this giant bubble.

I made a very simple question: how does it differ from SIA.

I asked on trollbox (the slack channel), asked on ARK, looked bitcointalk, nobody has any fuckin idea of the technology behind this.

You deserve to get scammed by shit coins.

Just throwing your 0.005 bitcoins around hoping for 200x returns, you're delusional.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
saxman717

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:43:01 AM

I asked on trollbox (the slack channel), asked on ARK, looked bitcointalk, nobody has any fuckin idea of the technology behind this.

Just throwing your 0.005 bitcoins around hoping for 200x returns, you're delusional.

Sore that you missed the ridiculous bargain prices and trying to get it back down there so you can load up?

Your concerns are genuine:  how does it differ from SIA ---- yes, that question does need to be answered and ECC needs to distinguish itself from that.

HOWEVER

The rest of your thoughts about the coin being a scam just because it hasn't yet distinguished itself from SIA has no weight whatsoever and reeks of troll language.

SIA is > 1.5 cents.  ECC is ~0.09 cents and may offer the same or better services.  Do the math.  There is nothing delusional about speculating & supporting a coin in its early stages before it has already been added to many major exchanges.  If/when that happens, yes, the price will soar by 10 to 1000x.
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:14:00 AM

Thanks for pointing this one out. I didn't have any clue. Wonder if I can find my old wallet where I mined some of these way back in the day. Sure would be nice. I mined several thousand, but they're probably lost now.. Sucks.
Aquazi

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:28:44 AM

Sore that you missed the ridiculous bargain prices and trying to get it back down there so you can load up?

Your concerns are genuine:  how does it differ from SIA ---- yes, that question does need to be answered and ECC needs to distinguish itself from that.

HOWEVER

The rest of your thoughts about the coin being a scam just because it hasn't yet distinguished itself from SIA has no weight whatsoever and reeks of troll language.

SIA is > 1.5 cents.  ECC is ~0.09 cents and may offer the same or better services.  Do the math.  There is nothing delusional about speculating & supporting a coin in its early stages before it has already been added to many major exchanges.  If/when that happens, yes, the price will soar by 10 to 1000x.

I couldn't give a damn about speculating on this cain that's only on one exchange I don't even trust.

You're delusional.

Please keep posting the quote from the developer who doesn't even have proper grammar.

Some are also interested in the technology behind. I don't invest in what I don't understand.

saxman717

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:41:07 AM

HOWEVER

I couldn't give a damn about speculating on this cain that's only on one exchange I don't even trust.

You're delusional.

Please keep posting the quote from the developer who doesn't even have proper grammar.

Some are also interested in the technology behind. I don't invest in what I don't understand.

I will leave you with the last word and keep buying ECC.  We'll see how it goes
Jackkyy

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:53:20 PM

HOWEVER

You're delusional.

I will leave you with the last word and keep buying ECC.  We'll see how it goes

yes
my opinion is ECC is more great from SIA and different
now price on SC is 530 satoshi, and if ECC added on big exchanges - etc poloniex and Bittrex - price on ECC up to 300-500 satoshi
Buy and hold ECC Smiley
Mann02

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:25:14 PM

https://i.imgur.com/l2lYsRO.jpg

Sell wall big as fck, does it smell like a dump?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: