Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:17:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ECC] E-Currency Coin To the Moooooooon??  (Read 13736 times)
jacobthecoiner

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:01:16 PM

I remember that I mined ECC a long time ago, quite surprised to see it's still alive.

saxman717

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:01:47 PM

Sell wall big as fck, does it smell like a dump?

LOL --- big as fck?  You clearly haven't been monitoring the prices ---- it was climbing much higher sell walls (2-7 BTC every 0.00000001 ) over the past two days to get up to 0.0000005.

At 50 SAT, there was a 50+ BTC sell wall and a whale has been coming in at times to put up some roadblocks and sway the price for a short time.

The coin went up 3000+% in 5 days ---- did you really think any pullbacks & consolidations would never happen?
JacquesLeGrande

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 02:03:41 PM

I think people that got in at 5-8 satoshis cashed out at 50 today but thats normal, the coin will keep rising. It is got good fundamentals and a great chart.

http://CryptoHydra.com - invstment opportunities
saxman717

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:21:26 PM

I think people that got in at 5-8 satoshis cashed out at 50 today but thats normal, the coin will keep rising. It is got good fundamentals and a great chart.

Agree 100%

There is also some joker whale that comes in from time to time with a 50+ BTC sale.  He keeps it active for a few minutes to push the price down, then lifts the sale offering and the price recovers (sometimes quickly, sometimes slowly).

It's a game I've seen whale play with many coins on Poloniex, including DGB, STRAT, and SIA.

I'd recommend buying as low as you can, and as quickly as possible, and then only checking the prices every day, few days or week.  Stay up to date with the coin's development news and wait for it to be added to more exchanges.

By October, I expect this coin to have at least quintupled its current price, and would not at all be surprised to see it 10-1000x its price in the meantime.
Mann02

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:40:05 PM

https://i.imgur.com/l2lYsRO.jpg

LOL --- big as fck?  You clearly haven't been monitoring the prices ---- it was climbing much higher sell walls (2-7 BTC every 0.00000001 ) over the past two days to get up to 0.0000005.

At 50 SAT, there was a 50+ BTC sell wall and a whale has been coming in at times to put up some roadblocks and sway the price for a short time.

The coin went up 3000+% in 5 days ---- did you really think any pullbacks & consolidations would never happen?

I will not contradict you, I have also invested some bucks in this coin and i've only been trying to check others' opinions on this.
The fact that it was premined with 500M coins from the ex-developer made me unsettle for a bit.

Then again, I didn't monitor the prices, nor i do know alot about trading, i'm just beginning to get a glimpse of what trading means. I needed reassurance ^_^'.
Thanks
Aquazi

Activity: 215

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:47:21 PM

saxman you're so desperate and needy for somebody to buy this coin.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
Mann02

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:51:28 PM

I honestly think that your feedback on this thread was already more than enough.
saxman717

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:54:03 PM

I will not contradict you, I have also invested some bucks in this coin and i've only been trying to check others' opinions on this.
The fact that it was premined with 500M coins from the ex-developer made me unsettle for a bit.

Then again, I didn't monitor the prices, nor i do know alot about trading, i'm just beginning to get a glimpse of what trading means. I needed reassurance ^_^'.
Thanks

No problem --- apologies for the harsh tone --- your post just seemed to reek of trollish sky-is-falling hyperbole and I wanted to set the record straight Wink

Actually,  I look forward to buying more later today so I just hope the price doesn't increase too much by then.  So all future buyers, please hold off until I can accumulate more.  If I am a bagholder, then so be it.  

Why don't you take your trolling elsewhere or just take the plunge and join the team as an active supporter?
JacquesLeGrande

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 05:41:33 PM

This guy made $96000 in 6 days with ECC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQy8nyOSGUM

http://CryptoHydra.com - invstment opportunities
manasd

Activity: 377
Merit: 250

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 09:41:39 PM

This guy made $96000 in 6 days with ECC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQy8nyOSGUM

good profit
he is lucky man

R
         ▄▄███████▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████▀███████████
  ████████▀▀     ▀▀████████
 ████████           ████████
▐███████             ███████▌
▐███████             ███████▌
 ████████           ████████
  ████████▄▄     ▄▄████████
   ███████████▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀███████▀▀
MAD              ▒█████▒
       ██████  ░░░██████
  █████░░░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░█████
 ██░  ░░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░░░ ██ ██
 ██ ░░░  ░░░ █████ ░░░ ██░  ██
 ██░░  ░█▄  ░▀███▀░░ ██░░  ░██
 ██  ░░░ ▀█▄█▄▄ ▄▄███░  ░░░██
 ██▒░░  ░░░████░███░  ░░░ ▒██
  ██  ░░▄█████████████▄░  ░██
  ██░░░█▀░░████░████░░▀█░░░██
   ██  ░░▄█████ ███▀█▄░░░ ██
    ██░▄███░░ █░█░  ░▀█▄ ██
     ████░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░██
      ████ ░░░  ░░░  ░███
        ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[] FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD
kwab

Activity: 184

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 10:54:10 PM

How can I mine ECC? I cant find any miner software for this :/
ty

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sproutsleftball

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 01:34:32 PM

we have to hold for long term i guess Smiley
erguse

Activity: 798
Merit: 277

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 02:46:42 PM

ty

+1

How can we mine this coin??
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 10:24:21 AM

ty

+1

How can we mine this coin??

You can't mine this coin. It's a PoS coin now, the mining period (PoW) ended in 2014.
cryptocan

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:08:13 PM

Agree 100%

There is also some joker whale that comes in from time to time with a 50+ BTC sale.  He keeps it active for a few minutes to push the price down, then lifts the sale offering and the price recovers (sometimes quickly, sometimes slowly).

It's a game I've seen whale play with many coins on Poloniex, including DGB, STRAT, and SIA.

I'd recommend buying as low as you can, and as quickly as possible, and then only checking the prices every day, few days or week.  Stay up to date with the coin's development news and wait for it to be added to more exchanges.

By October, I expect this coin to have at least quintupled its current price, and would not at all be surprised to see it 10-1000x its price in the meantime.

I have noticed this on DGB on poloniex, when the price start to rise a big sell wall appears and it kills the momentum and when it does the job, it disappear again,
do you know why they do it? I think they do it to keep the price down so they can accumulate more at low prices slowly or am I wrong and there is other reasons that I cant think of ?!
Aquazi

Activity: 215

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:15:56 PM

It sits now at 6.

You people really loved to hype and pump the shit out of this coin, didn't you?

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
Wolf_of_Wallstreet

Activity: 181

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:20:43 PM

Why can't I download the wallet version 0.2.5.1 for Windows 64 -bit?
yunuzov

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:52:19 PM

This coin was sadly just pump and dump alternative coin. Actually its not that bad in tech side. I sometimes dislike when these kind of things happen in market. Lot less people will trust this coin after looking at coinmarketcap graphs.

leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:10:22 AM

The website doesn't seem to have working link for wallets and as well as bootstrap. Not sure if there is an alternate way of downloading these files. Definitely, this isn't a good thing for investor's point of view. If someone knows, please post the link here. Also what are your thoughts about this coins? When I saw the market chart, I found that there was lot of pump and dump, hence makes me think twice if I should be investing in this or not.

Any updates/thoughts around this are welcome as this will help the readers make a decision.

Jackkyy

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:08:28 AM

in other topic tell me wallet in test and soon published

wait Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: