Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:35:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happens when ETH is the #1 coin?  (Read 3504 times)
Kimpoiluiseta

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:29:48 PM

Mark My word ETH will be Next King IF if if .... Bitcoin Split then for sure ETH will take over position of Bitcoin
No one ever knew when but i can say one thing this could be happened soon !!! Just Chilled  Grin
I disagree, if bitcoin split and supposing that made a lot of damage to the image of bitcoin and it never recovered, the next in line is not Ethereum, the next in line is Litecoin, which is basically bitcoin with segwit activated already so we will continue as usual except that the name of the coin most people support will change slightly, Ethereum is a good technology but it is not a currency.
Why next subjects is Litecoin? I know Litecoin is version 2.0 of Bitcoin and it just have mission PR, support or testing SegWit helps Bitcoin. Ethereum really best choice after Bitcoin SegWit2x and get some error
There are several reasons.
1 Litecoin is an old coin so people trust it because of it.
2 Litecoin is basically bitcoin with segwit activated so we can avoid all the drama of the activation and a split.
3 If I remember correctly some devs of bitcoin core have stated that they will move to litecoin if segwit was not activated on bitcoin.

Don’t get me wrong ETH is a good crypto but it is not a currency in my mind and as such it cannot perform the same functions as bitcoin did.

ETH is above litecoin, eth price or volueme transaction above litecoin, and still good ETH
but ETH is never replace position bitcoin

▄▄▄
            ▄█████▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
    ▄████▀███████████▀████▄
  ▄████▀   ▀███████▀   ▀████▄
  ████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
   ▀████▄ ▄████▀████▄ ▄████▀
     ▀███████▀   ▀███████▀
       ▀████▄     ▄████▀
         ▀████▄ ▄████▀
           ▀███████▀
             ▀███▀

▐███████▌           ▐███▌      ▐███▌        ████         ██████████████
     █████████           █████      █████        ████         ▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀
    ▐███▌ ▐███▌         ▐█████▌    ▐█████▌       ████              ████
    ████   ████         ███████    ███████       ████              ████
   ▐███▌   ▐███▌       ▐███▌███▌  ▐███▐███▌      ████              ████
   ████     ████       ████  ███  ███  ████      ████              ████
  ▐███████▄ ▐███▌     ▐███▌  ▐██▌▐██▌  ▐███▌     ████              ████
  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████     ████    ██████    ████     ████              ████
 ▐███▌       ▐███▌   ▐███▌    ▐████▌    ▐███▌    ███████████       ████
 ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀
███▀
▐▌

▐▌

███▄
....The Token of Compliance....

❱❱  Facebook   ❱❱  Twitter   ❱❱  Telegram   ❱❱  Blog
▀███
▐▌

▐▌

▄███
███▀
▐▌

▐▌

███▄
▀███
▐▌

▐▌

▄███
laxinternational

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:13:56 AM

Mark My word ETH will be Next King IF if if .... Bitcoin Split then for sure ETH will take over position of Bitcoin
No one ever knew when but i can say one thing this could be happened soon !!! Just Chilled  Grin
I disagree, if bitcoin split and supposing that made a lot of damage to the image of bitcoin and it never recovered, the next in line is not Ethereum, the next in line is Litecoin, which is basically bitcoin with segwit activated already so we will continue as usual except that the name of the coin most people support will change slightly, Ethereum is a good technology but it is not a currency.
Why next subjects is Litecoin? I know Litecoin is version 2.0 of Bitcoin and it just have mission PR, support or testing SegWit helps Bitcoin. Ethereum really best choice after Bitcoin SegWit2x and get some error
2 Litecoin is basically bitcoin with segwit activated so we can avoid all the drama of the activation and a split.
3 If I remember correctly some devs of bitcoin core have stated that they will move to litecoin if segwit was not activated on bitcoin.

Don’t get me wrong ETH is a good crypto but it is not a currency in my mind and as such it cannot perform the same functions as bitcoin did.

ETH is above litecoin, eth price or volueme transaction above litecoin, and still good ETH

We can't never know this. Remember the last ethereum rally that makes it come to $400 easily in days. We can observe the same rally in 2018 as well to reach $1,000 this time.
PacePay

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:31:41 PM

We can't never know this. Remember the last ethereum rally that makes it come to $400 easily in days. We can observe the same rally in 2018 as well to reach $1,000 this time.
We can just hope to have such pumping phase again but can’t certainly have it. I don’t think so eth is going to chase this target in the next year, rather I believe that it will badly dump in the coming year. There is no need to invest in this nymph. I would love to stay stick to my all time favorite bitcoins.
Bighero76

Activity: 268

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:34:52 PM

Eth will cap at $400, then tank!
styca (OP)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:17:53 PM

Nonsense! ETH will sail serenely past $400 and into uncharted waters, with a fair wind and eyes on the horizon. We're heading to $1000 and beyond. The future is bright for ETH.
DRaGoN RaNTaRo

Activity: 319
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:06:00 PM

Nonsense! ETH will sail serenely past $400 and into uncharted waters, with a fair wind and eyes on the horizon. We're heading to $1000 and beyond. The future is bright for ETH.
To surge past $1000,you need to have good solid projects coming out and not just shill projects ,so that people are constantly trading with it and in turn use gas,other than that i do not think that the price could soar above those valuations ,if it does it is well and good,but NEO is also a project that can be compared to ETH,so i would invest in it rather than ETH. Tongue
snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:17:09 AM

There are some news for Microsoft to adopt the ethereum based protocol ( COCO ) in their system.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/microsoft-goes-ethereum-561-bln-us-company-releases-ethereum-based-protocol-coco
xaxistech

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:24:05 AM

I think ethereum is gonna be the next bitcoin, by the way atm it is the #2 cryptocurrency, a lot of project and icos are Ethereum Bassed, so i think that ethereum will continue being the #2 coin forever, at least that any new coin is hyped so much that takes the second place.
On the price, i think that ethereum cannot have such a high price because there are to much ethereums on circulation, almost x10 than bitcoin.
I see ethereum at 700$ at the end of the year.

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
      ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
          ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
             ▄█████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             █████████████▀
             █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             ▀▀▀
Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
   ▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
sHeRiLyN1618

Activity: 602

No banking,Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:35:24 AM

I think ethereum is gonna be the next bitcoin, by the way atm it is the #2 cryptocurrency, a lot of project and icos are Ethereum Bassed, so i think that ethereum will continue being the #2 coin forever, at least that any new coin is hyped so much that takes the second place.
On the price, i think that ethereum cannot have such a high price because there are to much ethereums on circulation, almost x10 than bitcoin.

Although there have been many new projects based on ETH tokens and keep growing. But I think the bitcoin's power to stay on the top of the cryptocurrency will not be defeated by ETH. And I do not think ETH will occupy the top position.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 02:29:13 AM

ETH has a solid price and a decent following, but will never replace Bitcoin...ever. Bitcoin always has and always will be king. I do expect when this epic rally slows down the ETH price will jump a bit.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:36:20 AM

Exactly volumes are kept increasing with ETH and at the same time, there are many complaints about ETH as many people are not happy with the way ETH was now. I think in the present situation it is not possible to replace Bitcoin.
Oo ako to

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:34:13 AM

Although there have been many new projects based on ETH tokens and keep growing. But I think the bitcoin's power to stay on the top of the cryptocurrency will not be defeated by ETH. And I do not think ETH will occupy the top position.

Undoubtedly, bitcoin is the number one coin. Eth is there just in case anything happens to bitcoin, but I know for sure there's nothing that can discredit bitcoin. Being number two for Ethereum isn't bad actually.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:59:11 AM

I agree with you, for sure investors will not be easy for ETH to own the Cryptocurrency market because Bitcoin is the mother of all altcoin.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 10:45:02 PM

I agree with you, for sure investors will not be easy for ETH to own the Cryptocurrency market because Bitcoin is the mother of all altcoin.
Not mother but father. Eth can be number one among altcoins but it can never ever replace bitcoins. That would be the day when sun will set in east. Eth is still to go many updates and improvements to compete with bitcoins. Bitcoin lovers surpass eth supporters by a great margin in number.
KluFf

Activity: 336

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:10:59 PM

Then Ethereum will not be called an "AltCoin"
because when it becomes #1 its a good news for Eth users.
but i think it is good that Eth is Stable and dont have much issue.

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM BOUNTY...
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: