Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:13:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IXT] InsureX - blockchain-secured marketplace for Insurance  (Read 80957 times)
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:35:57 AM

Yes, really talented developers, led by Christina Dolan. Of course it will probably take them more time to continue to develop. But I do watch the news are not practical. Project still alive?
I remember I had an interest in the project at the start, and then it was quiet here.

Christina Dolan not their developer. She is just an advisor. But as I noticed in some other projects, but she is dont have exerience..
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:43:03 PM

Insurance companies need to shake hands with blockchain based platforms which are building next generations apps to ease the whole process from transactions to transparency. IXledger is advancing little by little to become strong position holder by taking partners on the board. This is the phase where cooperation and understanding to build the future is needed.
mychau482002

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:56:16 AM

I am waiting for token tokens IXT, why until now there has been no update when it was distributed for distribution
activemind

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:24:52 AM

So what you're doing is having a hybrid..where some data is on ethereum, but other data is kept on a normal database, and the two meet together in an UI, built on normal application languages (node.js etc).

So the follow on question then would be: what type of backups/redundancy or contingency plans will you have if the ethereum network has issues? For example, bottleneck issues which we've seen recently. If a lot of data is purely on ethereum, and ethereum slows down or has other problems (which is possible because its still a third party and a work-in-progress), companies wont be able to access what they want
tbduy

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:17:22 PM

So what you're doing is having a hybrid..where some data is on ethereum, but other data is kept on a normal database, and the two meet together in an UI, built on normal application languages (node.js etc).

So the follow on question then would be: what type of backups/redundancy or contingency plans will you have if the ethereum network has issues? For example, bottleneck issues which we've seen recently. If a lot of data is purely on ethereum, and ethereum slows down or has other problems (which is possible because its still a third party and a work-in-progress), companies wont be able to access what they want

They once mentioned a private chain solution, presumably some kind of consortium, like the R3. Not quite sure though, pretty hard to figure out from their updates exactly what they have been doing.
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:07:59 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2018, 09:24:35 AM by ANDREW 555

Blockchain Insurance Launch
https://coindar.org/en/event/ixledger-ixt-blockchain-insurance-launch-11419
walletinvestordotcom

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 05:26:21 PM

We welcome InsureX to our website where we feature coin statistics, market capitalization, coin investment ratings and Machine Learning based price forecasts. We wish the best in the future!

TIXT: https://walletinvestor.com/currency/ixt

Forecasts and additional information will be present soon as we gather data.
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:48:30 PM

This is probably one final step to take the cryptocurrencies to masses for adoption seeing top Swiss stock exchanges ready to start trading. On the other side ETF of Bitcoin has been applied plus regulation there is lot of going on around us. InsureX will be among top projects getting benefit to see its platform's usage being in one of the very important services area for human beings.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:31:34 PM

This is probably one final step to take the cryptocurrencies to masses for adoption seeing top Swiss stock exchanges ready to start trading. On the other side ETF of Bitcoin has been applied plus regulation there is lot of going on around us. InsureX will be among top projects getting benefit to see its platform's usage being in one of the very important services area for human beings.
We can only see the positive effect if all the things you said will come into reality.
As of now, there is only little reaction on the market, not enough to cause bull run and to take the price up.
By the way, I just notice that IXT (IXT) is written in coinmarketcap instead of IXT(insurex), anyone can explain this?
Link https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ixledger/#markets

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Unknown Crypto

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:26:36 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2018, 01:49:36 PM by Unknown Crypto

We can only see the positive effect if all the things you said will come into reality.
As of now, there is only little reaction on the market, not enough to cause bull run and to take the price up.
By the way, I just notice that IXT (IXT) is written in coinmarketcap instead of IXT(insurex), anyone can explain this?
Link https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ixledger/#markets

IXLedger is the Marketplace and IXT is the token.

As I understand it:
Insurance companies, traders and brokers can purchase the IXT token.
And the token can be used as a payment method on the IXLedger marketplace.

andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 09:17:47 PM

This announcement falls on an empty room. For the initiative, it's a major milestone but no one is listening or buying for speculation in the exchanges cuz it's empty. Tsk tsk the whole alt market got empty fast.

Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:07:06 PM

This announcement falls on an empty room. For the initiative, it's a major milestone but no one is listening or buying for speculation in the exchanges cuz it's empty. Tsk tsk the whole alt market got empty fast.
Timing is really important, for a project, I would rather wait until the market will be better and they should announce their big announcement
at that time. People might see it a good progress but with the performance of bitcoin, people are in doubt to invest.
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:46:03 AM

Timing is really important, for a project, I would rather wait until the market will be better and they should announce their big announcement
at that time. People might see it a good progress but with the performance of bitcoin, people are in doubt to invest.

That is sadly the sentiment of most crypto watchers on the sidelines right now. Most are waiting for some signal of a trend reversal before going in. However reading some crypto-related news, I'm sure most are just waiting to put back capital.

abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:02:53 AM

I will second you definitely if that news about launch of product about three weeks ago was coming out during normal market conditions was sufficient to move the market well. People are irrelevant from what's going on referring on development side or are too afraid to take risk at the moment. Once all this is over huge increases in few markets can be expected based on work they did during bearish waves.
Seryvolk

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:22:13 AM

I will second you definitely if that news about launch of product about three weeks ago was coming out during normal market conditions was sufficient to move the market well. People are irrelevant from what's going on referring on development side or are too afraid to take risk at the moment. Once all this is over huge increases in few markets can be expected based on work they did during bearish waves.
I also support this project,taking into account the current situation in the market, the guys showed us good activity and excellent results.Virtual money will eventually come into our lives, and therefore the demand for this platform will gradually increase.
Ruicosta.ac

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:39:41 PM

The international insurance industry is enormous, and InsureX plans to revolutionize the industry in a way that minimizes costs across providers and clients.The platform will be available as a Software as a Service (SaaS) platform running on the Ethereum blockchain. It will facilitate the fast and secure transfer of information between two parties – like the insurance company and the client. Clients can send medical data to the insurance company in a secure way, for example, while insurance companies can reduce costs across their organization.London-based InsureX has ambitious plans for the future.
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 01:45:49 AM

Well this IXT is rallying  hard more than the other coins. So much illiquidity.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:32:44 AM

Well this IXT is rallying  hard more than the other coins. So much illiquidity.
That is the problem most coin are facing right now, the liquidity problem because we are in the bear market
and in this season, money are not flowing in crypto. But, we should have that patience if we believe on the long term potential of IXT, time will come
this simple problem will be solve.
Vpbank2018

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:42:17 AM

InsureX is tackling a big problem that needs to be fixed and if successful, token value can appreciate substantially. The potential is great, but execution is key and it is unclear from what we see now. If the team is able to deliver, I believe the InsureX platform can scale dramatically which is great for the long-term value of IXT.
Weaver_Scir

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:43:28 AM

I know a lot of data projects last time (Datum, Datawallet, Essentia, Pickiochain etc). What differents and benefits have this one before competitors?
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: