Bitcoin Forum
August 30, 2024, 08:23:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ROI discussion from: Bitmain's Released Antminer S9  (Read 1259 times)
ComputerGenie (OP)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 552

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 07:42:04 PM

...[blibityblablabla]....
so you could depreciate over 3 years (1/3 per year)
And who gave you this 1099 for earning .006BTC or selling it for 15,000MZC?  Shocked

And you can justify the 3 year term of a new product introduced 1 year ago, how?  Roll Eyes

If you have to ask "why?", you wouldn`t understand my answer.
Always be on the look out, because you never know when you'll be stalked by hit-men that eat nothing but cream cheese....
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1019

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 08:17:00 PM

so you could depreciate over 3 years (1/3 per year)
And who gave you this 1099 for earning .006BTC or selling it for 15,000MZC?  Shocked

And you can justify the 3 year term of a new product introduced 1 year ago, how?  Roll Eyes
It is the LAW, even if you did not receive the 1099.   Try for a minute to act like an adult, you are showing everyone what an idiot you are.

Depreciation schedules are set by the treasury idiot, and have NOTHING to do when they are introduced.

Are you 15?   Thought you had "an accountant" and were "told by the IRS".
People like you are the reason a lot of people left this forum.

ComputerGenie (OP)

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 08:19:18 PM

And you can point to this law that covers earning .006BTC or selling it for 15,000MZC?  Shocked

Always be on the look out, because you never know when you'll be stalked by hit-men that eat nothing but cream cheese....
Minor Miner
Legendary

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 08:21:13 PM

Hey guys, offtopic. Want me to split this discussion off so you can continue or are we done here?

I do not think he will ever be done.   Was tired of all his off topic attacks on new miners.
I am done, I think I have exposed him for the fool he is.

Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:35:48 PM

And what is this claimable depreciation rate (for a hobby miner) that you plucked from your delusional Land of Make-believe?  Roll Eyes

You really are an ignorant cunt aren't you?

You look like a half retarded monkey when you make statements like this one.
ComputerGenie (OP)

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:29:12 PM

Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:05:14 AM

Hey guys, offtopic. Want me to split this discussion off so you can continue or are we done here?

I do not think he will ever be done.   Was tired of all his off topic attacks on new miners.
I am done, I think I have exposed him for the fool he is.

E fer effort dude!!! I see he's a twit  Cheesy  Course I knew that a few weeks ago when he tried that "argue till ya blue in the face" shit on me  Cheesy

Ok fudge,the WHOLE thread got thrown over here LMAO!!! Way to go Genius!!!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Unacceptable
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 11:03:45 AM

Genius gets his own thread & then leaves it!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF??  Roll Eyes

We need moar genius bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
ComputerGenie (OP)

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 11:44:22 AM

Genius gets his own thread & then leaves it!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF??  Roll Eyes

We need moar genius bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Cheesy
Perhaps, he just realized that there are far too many people that are just, simply, too damn thick to ever understand that any monies that one gets in return, on an investment, is ROI (because, feken English).  Roll Eyes

Minor Miner
Legendary

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 03:37:37 PM

Genius gets his own thread & then leaves it!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF??  Roll Eyes

We need moar genius bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Cheesy
Perhaps, he just realized that there are far too many people that are just, simply, too damn thick to ever understand that any monies that one gets in return, on an investment, is ROI (because, feken English).  Roll Eyes
Yes, and in your "feken English" there also are the phrases NEGATIVE RETURN ON INVESTMENT and POSITIVE RETURN ON INVESTMENT.
One is better than the other.    People that assume that their capital investment never decayed (or depreciated in market value) are likely not calculated their ROI correctly.
It appears that most everyone understands that.

ComputerGenie (OP)

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 04:23:19 PM

...there also are the phrases NEGATIVE RETURN ON INVESTMENT and POSITIVE RETURN ON INVESTMENT...
That was my point from the initial comment.  Roll Eyes

You can't have a "NEGATIVE RETURN ON INVESTMENT" in a world were "having ROI" means "what I now have is what I initially invested" (because you cant have both less than what you invested and what you invested).
You can, however have a "NEGATIVE RETURN ON INVESTMENT" in a world were "having ROI" means "I invested in something and got some return, but the return isn't as much as my initial investment".

The latter of those two worlds is the real world (and the former is the world that the morons that created the want for this thread to be spun off live in).  Roll Eyes

ComputerGenie (OP)

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:05:27 PM

I must be; I haven't put morons like you on ignore, yet.  Roll Eyes

ComputerGenie (OP)

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:19:07 PM

As usual, you're off a bit in your answer.  Roll Eyes

ComputerGenie (OP)

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:04:28 PM

Thx. Hopefully fixed for you now...
Maybe "the 3rd time's a charm"?  Roll Eyes

Unacceptable
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 09:44:46 AM

Thx. Hopefully fixed for you now...
Maybe "the 3rd time's a charm"?  Roll Eyes

Here's a charm fer ya ..............

Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: