Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:08:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Cleaning some of my mining army  (Read 1600 times)
tbonetony

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

No zuo no die why you try, u zuo u die dont be shy

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:00:14 AM

Still for sale

Do you accept escrow?

Customizable full-featured crypto trading platform in development. Asking for demo if interested.

I offer private S9 rental for various length: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1708351.0
cavaliersrus

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:04:15 PM

well being he has not answered several peoples questions im going to call this

Eyedol-X

Activity: 952
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:12:41 PM

This community is cancer and the most of the members got autism here.
Instead of asking some real questions to their sellers/buyer for infos about shipping and things they should care about the purchases, they attack every single new comer (just like me), calling him with bad names for no reason.
If this guy is scammer why don't you report him in the scammer section with some proof about it?
Did he scam you ? Did he scam someone you know or you just didn't take your autism pills ?
I don't give fuck about the guy, but just like him, i have thread about selling stuff around, and retards like you who attack randomly people for no reason just because they are new comers to this forum ruin the fucking bitcoin community.
You are monkey, a jokey.
Next time when you like to point someone with bad name, go with some proofs.
This forum need some Moderators to clean the cancer from the forum.

How about the flip side of this: If you are a legitimate seller, why not offer some real proof of the legitimacy of your posting? How about you do something more than just be a keyboard warrior? How about you contribute to this community instead of coming here just to dump your hardware?

You or anyone would be unwise to buy blindly from this seller without more information, proof of ownership, and the use of escrow.

This isn't about your thread, this is about this thread and the pricing offered here falls under the "too good to be true" category. This screams illegitimacy and a situation where the buyer should beware. However, in regards to your thread (that I haven't even seen): To be candid. Until you're willing to put up, shut up.
AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:52:07 PM

How dumb do you have to be to have a noob account and not accept escrow and expect sales? Literally retarded.

FOR RENT.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: