Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:55:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethos – The People-Powered Cryptocurrency Platform - Universal Wallet  (Read 288599 times)
tinhtevn

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:52:45 PM

This is really a very potential altcoin. Not long ago it was listed on the Binance Exchange. It was an incredible success for Ethos and I would continue to support Ethos by investing in it and holding on to it in the long run.
It is likely that you are right!
but I have a small question, how Ethos can build up or develop sort of Universal wallet?
It's great ideas but hardly to reach.
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:07:54 PM

Universal Wallet is being released for different country everyday. Seeing the list where UW is already available it seems that Ethos team is hitting the markets of emerging and highly potential countries as priority. That is fact price instead of moving upwards started to decline without any reason which means it is manipulation. Don't get trapped by whales to sell cheap. Just hold on for good times this token will be worth lot more.
Sexy_Sees

Activity: 128
Merit: 22

Life is like a box of chocolates :)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:17:32 AM

Universal Wallet is being released for different country everyday. Seeing the list where UW is already available it seems that Ethos team is hitting the markets of emerging and highly potential countries as priority. That is fact price instead of moving upwards started to decline without any reason which means it is manipulation. Don't get trapped by whales to sell cheap. Just hold on for good times this token will be worth lot more.

Couldn’t it be the oldest trading tip as well? Buy the rumour, sell the news.. Price was gaining momentum up until the moment of the first wallet release and it fell and still is declining. I have no doubt Ethos could go much and much higher as it is now!
EustaceBagge

Activity: 392
Merit: 54

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 06:22:44 AM

Couldn’t it be the oldest trading tip as well? Buy the rumour, sell the news.. Price was gaining momentum up until the moment of the first wallet release and it fell and still is declining. I have no doubt Ethos could go much and much higher as it is now!
It is a classical case of "buy the rumor, sell the news"! Plus the markets have been performing poorly these past few days. Now that the wallet is out in many countries, Ethos tokens have a much more solid basis from which to grow, IMHO. The market just needs to improve.

CRYPTO America KING

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:03:46 AM

It is a classical case of "buy the rumor, sell the news"! Plus the markets have been performing poorly these past few days. Now that the wallet is out in many countries, Ethos tokens have a much more solid basis from which to grow, IMHO. The market just needs to improve.

YUP MARKET SUCKS ETHOS PRICE SUCKS  BUT AFTER GLOBAL ROLLOUT OR BEFORE ETHOS WILL BE 8 TO 15 DOLLARS.
serhanni

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:52:32 AM

Finally I got a chance to download ethos universal wallet and it looks very imppresive and easy to use.
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:11:49 PM

Ethos is a long hodl for sure.  As long as the tech from Ethos is solid, and with rising worldwide acceptance of tokenization, then perhaps it can rise up through btc ashes if it fails as a currency. So only strong HODL!
CRYPTO America KING

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:43:47 PM

Ethos is a long hodl for sure.  As long as the tech from Ethos is solid, and with rising worldwide acceptance of tokenization, then perhaps it can rise up through btc ashes if it fails as a currency. So only strong HODL!

Stayed tuned for shivango lavine new interview on you tube channel
rus7l

Activity: 181

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:04:48 PM

Ethos proud to announce the mobile-first Ethos Universal Wallet has officially landed in Android app stores across the globe! The application is available for download. https://twitter.com/Ethos_io/status/1016717843344384002

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 07:35:22 PM

Ethos proud to announce the mobile-first Ethos Universal Wallet has officially landed in Android app stores across the globe! The application is available for download. https://twitter.com/Ethos_io/status/1016717843344384002

This is an excellent breakthrough for crypto as a whole but it is a shame all this good stuff is happening in a bear market where all you have on Binance is whales and bots suppressing and controlling and manipulating the prices. I guess this is a good time to stock up right now AND HOLD FOR THE FUTURE AS THIS WILL BE AN OUTSTANDING LONG TERM PROJECT HELPING TO BUILD THE INFRASTRUCTURE FOR CRYPTO MASS USAGE.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:03:25 AM

Just watched recording of last night's live stream interview of Shingo Lavine with Arcane Bear after going live of universal wallet. CEO of Ethos has great vision of analyzing the market and understands the basics of economy of this new kind how he explained the usage of this UW in future. It is half an hour of discussion which should be watched those are long on this project as this worth all your time.
CRYPTO America KING

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:17:52 PM

waiting for fiat Gateway it will be atleast 14 dollar link binance(bnb) coin
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:38:37 PM

At the end of this month that meetup is going to take in Netherlands since the topics are highly important I expect full attendance. That self-custody and new economy with fiat gateway integration in the universal wallet will make it perfect for future's economy. That session of Q&A will be some kind of summary to get the information in real time.
CRYPTO America KING

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:30:56 AM

At the end of this month that meetup is going to take in Netherlands since the topics are highly important I expect full attendance. That self-custody and new economy with fiat gateway integration in the universal wallet will make it perfect for future's economy. That session of Q&A will be some kind of summary to get the information in real time.

Now universal walliet release in both ios and andriod verson soon there will be airdrop and then fiat gateway  my predication 5 to 10 dollars at the end of month
CRYPTO America KING

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:49:58 AM

ETHOS LAUNCHED PRICE IS BOOMING. BOOM BOOM
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:05:01 AM

Is there a way to download the app outside the US? Just changing regional settings on the phone maybe?
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:45:18 PM

Everyone seems desperate for these airdrops. Does everyone realise its not going to be than a couple dollars worth. There's 140,000 pre registered accounts, do the maths, they're not going to give away tens of millions of dollars.
Jayjay04
Legendary

Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:04:03 PM

Now that the wallet has been fully release on Android and IOS, I'm really wondering how are the airdrops gonna be working ?
And what is coming up next ?
Great job team by the way  !!

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
            █████          ▄▄███████▌
     ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀        ╓████████▀▀
    █████               ██████▀▀       ▄███▄
     ▀▀▀        ▄███▄    ▀▀▀           ▀███▀
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
       ▁▄▄███▄           ▄▄████████▌
   ▁▄▆████████       ▄▄█████████▀▀       ▄███▄
 ▄█████████▀▔    ▄▄█████████▀▀           ▀███▀
▐██████▀▀▔   ,▄█████████▀▀        ▄▄▄
 ▔▀▀▀▔    ▄▄████████▀▀           █████
      ▄▄████████▀▀       ▄▄██▄    ▀▀▀
   ▄█████████▀       ▄▄███████▌       ▄▄▄
  ▐██████▀▀      ▄▄█████████▀▔       █████
   `▀▀▀      ▂▄█████████▀▀    ,▄▄µ    ▀▀▀
          ▂▆████████▀▀    ,▄██████▌
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
.The Next Proof-of-Stake.
KSmart Contract Tokene.

jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:28:29 PM

Finally Ethos universal wallet for both kind of mobile operating system is out. Speculation is essential part of any product and I do agree we are moving fast towards that phase where everyone will be talking just about this. With its current functionalities it is best available product for cryptocurrencies but fiat facility will be game changer.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
Sunil36801985

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:52:13 PM

Finally Ethos universal wallet for both kind of mobile operating system is out. Speculation is essential part of any product and I do agree we are moving fast towards that phase where everyone will be talking just about this. With its current functionalities it is best available product for cryptocurrencies but fiat facility will be game changer.

This takes more time to get implemented as there will be legal issues & lot of other things that need to be taken care. Last interview said it may take till 9 months to implement...Not sure if they are trying to fasten the process recently...
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: