Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:41:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethos – The People-Powered Cryptocurrency Platform - Universal Wallet  (Read 288595 times)
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:15:10 PM

TrueUSD will be coming to the Ethos Universal Wallet in our next 1.6 Update. ethos is going to be huge in coming future
i think stable coin support is great choice for ethos universal wallet, without it its incomplete.
https://twitter.com/Ethos_io/status/1070374747882455040
this will attract more users and investors for sure

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:21:26 PM

TrueUSD will be coming to the Ethos Universal Wallet in our next 1.6 Update. ethos is going to be huge in coming future
i think stable coin support is great choice for ethos universal wallet, without it its incomplete.
the support of partners is the best, yes every project wants the projects to grow rapidly, it could not be separated from the support of the community and is also a partner. they will work together to build a project to accomplish what they are targeting.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:44:04 PM

the support of partners is the best, yes every project wants the projects to grow rapidly, it could not be separated from the support of the community and is also a partner. they will work together to build a project to accomplish what they are targeting.
i am very happy to see that tweet stable coin support make this project more attractive because many trader needs usd wallet and trueUSD table coin and all other crypto coin in one wallet make it complete now we need ethos wallet only for all our funds managment.
good work ethos team hope developments will going on like this in future.
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:59:53 PM

i am very happy to see that tweet stable coin support make this project more attractive because many trader needs usd wallet and trueUSD table coin and all other crypto coin in one wallet make it complete now we need ethos wallet only for all our funds managment.
good work ethos team hope developments will going on like this in future.

Ethos is reallly a good project since the start. We all just want some kind of assurance they'll continue this despite of all what's happening in the market. Cheers to Ethos for being a great project. Looking forward to what you guys can achieve.
cbcbct

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:55:52 AM

It is one of the strong indicators of good project, professional team.
Honestly, I surprised for all things the Ethos team have done during the year of 2018.
Next year, when whole market turns better, the project might have better probability to harvest.
Ethos is reallly a good project since the start. We all just want some kind of assurance they'll continue this despite of all what's happening in the market. Cheers to Ethos for being a great project. Looking forward to what you guys can achieve.
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:15:29 AM

Majority of active people those are following the development have same thoughts and opinion about Ethos. Of course, this was year of building and next year will be of getting return for your hard work. Also this year was good to judge the projects based on their performance to predict and realize which are real deals and where was just talks and more talks.
zahidmoon

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:33:47 PM

Majority of active people those are following the development have same thoughts and opinion about Ethos. Of course, this was year of building and next year will be of getting return for your hard work. Also this year was good to judge the projects based on their performance to predict and realize which are real deals and where was just talks and more talks.
yes next year will be good fro crypto hopefully. in Q2 2019 crypto price will go high that's people predicting all over the crypto news
well ethos is great project and ethos wallet is already live.
its price will go up and could touch ATH price in 2019 just right now need to by more cheap and hodl
mehar_gee

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:49:42 PM

yes next year will be good fro crypto hopefully. in Q2 2019 crypto price will go high that's people predicting all over the crypto news
well ethos is great project and ethos wallet is already live.
its price will go up and could touch ATH price in 2019 just right now need to by more cheap and hodl
market is in very bad shape. almost 100 bilion crypto market left
if the price of crypto goes more down the makret cap could go easily below 100 billion $
never expect that. ethos price is also going down with base currency right now ethos is to cheap
i hope soon market will starts recover if not then prices of future crypto will be that i never expect
phanphanphuyen

Activity: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:58:30 AM

if the price of crypto goes more down the makret cap could go easily below 100 billion $
never expect that. ethos price is also going down with base currency right now ethos is to cheap
i hope soon market will starts recover if not then prices of future crypto will be that i never expect
Let's visit the mining calculational providing websites, we can easily see that Bitcoin will less probably drop deeper.
Miners will leave their mining works, transactions will get congested, bitcoin network will be frozen (or something like this) if the price fall further.
Consequently, I don't think bitcoin will decrease more significantly.
Stay positively please.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
zahidmoon

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:18:40 AM

Let's visit the mining calculational providing websites, we can easily see that Bitcoin will less probably drop deeper.
Miners will leave their mining works, transactions will get congested, bitcoin network will be frozen (or something like this) if the price fall further.
Consequently, I don't think bitcoin will decrease more significantly.
Stay positively please.
if the prices go more lower then bitcoin network will be frozen? i think its not gonna happens bitcoin network will work until even one miner digging on bitcoin blockchain. just now transaction are now low on BTC blockchain. same thing happening with eth network. eth network still have great numbers of miner with great mining speed. if miners getting out from mining then difficulty will decrease. then small miner could start mining. and i want eth for holding not for sell. 
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:26:08 AM

You are nothing will happen in case of drop in price of Bitcoin only transactions will take longer to be confirmed. Now talk about Ethos last couple of days have been very good for the market as whole and individual moves have started to be collective this morning. If this reversal in trend then Ethos has to show nice recovery in its prices as well. It is one of highly undervalued right at the moment.
mehar_gee

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:40:14 AM

You are nothing will happen in case of drop in price of Bitcoin only transactions will take longer to be confirmed. Now talk about Ethos last couple of days have been very good for the market as whole and individual moves have started to be collective this morning. If this reversal in trend then Ethos has to show nice recovery in its prices as well. It is one of highly undervalued right at the moment.
now prices of crypto is going up and i believe that miners are digging again on bitcoin and eth network
ethos price is stable for now on 10 cents if prices go more high and marketcap become more huge then second impact of bullrun on the eth based good tokens like ethos. ethos price could easily touch 40 cents in next month 2019.
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:35:07 AM

This uncertainty will remain until Bitcoin's price rebounds to previous historic support level of around $6k. One positive point of this uncertainty is to accumulate good altcoins which have completed development and Ethos fits well in this criteria. Those didn't deliver till now will never because next year cryptocurrencies may see some boom.
kostepanych2

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:31:51 AM

Is there any future plans for Token Swap or something like that?
I want to withdraw Ethos tokens from exchange to cold wallet and to forget about them for some time...
But I afraid to lose them if Swap will happen...
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:57:25 AM

The word BOLD made by me above the one giving the quote can give a thousand meanings to altcoins.
If ETHOS still wants to continue to fly and succeed in cryptocurrency, it must be able to increase its price when it is Bull Run and the word above is PARANOID for all Altcoins. LOL
mehar_gee

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:55:02 PM

The word BOLD made by me above the one giving the quote can give a thousand meanings to altcoins.
If ETHOS still wants to continue to fly and succeed in cryptocurrency, it must be able to increase its price when it is Bull Run and the word above is PARANOID for all Altcoins. LOL
soon people will start to buy more crypto and buying becomes hyper buy
then bull run makes ethos price increase. right now the price is at right place according to the current situation of the market
right now alot of conversation about to using blockchain for solve financial crisis.
also crypto market is stable and marketcap is increasing slowly
maybe its a start of bull run or we should have to wait more for price increase
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:49:47 AM

You are nothing will happen in case of drop in price of Bitcoin only transactions will take longer to be confirmed. Now talk about Ethos last couple of days have been very good for the market as whole and individual moves have started to be collected this morning. If this reversal in trend then Ethos has to show nice recovery in its prices as well. It is one of highly undervalued right at the moment.

Not only ETHOS, your bold words will represent to many another potential out there but the only problem we are facing is market recovery. Every coin price is based on the price of bitcoin. We need to wait until the market starts recovering.
zahidmoon

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:22:45 PM

You are nothing will happen in case of drop in price of Bitcoin only transactions will take longer to be confirmed. Now talk about Ethos last couple of days have been very good for the market as whole and individual moves have started to be collected this morning. If this reversal in trend then Ethos has to show nice recovery in its prices as well. It is one of highly undervalued right at the moment.

Not only ETHOS, your bold words will represent to many another potential out there but the only problem we are facing is market recovery. Every coin price is based on the price of bitcoin. We need to wait until the market starts recovering.
yes the main prob is market downfall. everything will comes to normal when market start recover and people invest in crypto
more money comes in more value crypto will get
i hope with the start of new year market will recover and also bullish move will happen in this year
huge possibility that market will recover in Q1 2019
with that ethos will also get more demand. right now ethos having great potential
mehar_gee

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:35:13 PM

yes the main prob is market downfall. everything will comes to normal when market start recover and people invest in crypto
i hope with the start of new year market will recover and also bullish move will happen in this year
with that ethos will also get more demand. right now ethos having great potential
one day the downfall one the crypto market will be vanish then the prices of altcoins will rise again
for ethos its not much difficult to gain some serious value in the market during bull run
ethos is already a developed project and team is working on it to make it more reliable and easy to use for end users
its price is really at the bottom right now its a good time to invest in ethos
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 08:08:27 PM

one day the downfall one the crypto market will be vanish then the prices of altcoins will rise again
for ethos its not much difficult to gain some serious value in the market during bull run
ethos is already a developed project and team is working on it to make it more reliable and easy to use for end users
its price is really at the bottom right now its a good time to invest in ethos

many investors do not want to risk and lose their money
perhaps, this project is really promising
however, it is worth following its updates

Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: