Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:41:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FREEWallet.org SCAM ( Don't use any of their iOS or Android APP)  (Read 23887 times)
Babayshik

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:12:43 PM

That's quite unusual. Please message us your user id from the Settings screen, we'd like to research your exchange case. Looking forward to your reply!
Hi! I have problem with convertation from Bitcoin Cash to Bitcoin gold. I do it from the iOS app.
It says that I will receive 3,3 btg, and i klick okey. From that time 15 hours was left. And I still not receive my btg. I think that is too long time, and something goes wrong.
Support in app does not working. It’s writing “loading channels”... and nothing happens.
I have wrote to the support from the website. They answer: “Apologies! Your transfer will be settled.”
But I think they do nothing.... 4 hours waiting, still no btg in wallet.
My id is “fadf178c”

P.s.  I really like your app,  and I would like to use it... if it will work correctly.
smartmanjp

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:15:46 PM

Found this on Reddit. No idea if this is the correct category but apparently FreeWallet.org is redirecting everyone's payments to their own personal wallet.

https://etherscan.io/address/0x11b85b4e2fadaebe04a251377aa35b9be3c785f0

So far $8 million stolen.

They also have a Bitcoin, Dash and Monero wallet. Their website seems to be professionally done so it seems many people are affected. If you use this wallet, immediately withdraw any funds.

Stay safe people b4 you put you Coin in any website do investigations you may not loose your coins, there are no ease way to make quick Coins
Freewallet

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 07:59:18 PM

Hi! I have problem with convertation from Bitcoin Cash to Bitcoin gold. I do it from the iOS app.
It says that I will receive 3,3 btg, and i klick okey. From that time 15 hours was left. And I still not receive my btg. I think that is too long time, and something goes wrong.
Support in app does not working. It’s writing “loading channels”... and nothing happens.
I have wrote to the support from the website. They answer: “Apologies! Your transfer will be settled.”
My id is “fadf178c”
P.s.  I really like your app,  and I would like to use it... if it will work correctly.

Babayshik, apologies for the inconvenience! Please take a look at the notification in the app: BTG smart transactions are currently suspended due to network issues. As soon as the exchanges are resumed, your transaction will be pushed or refunded. Our support reps will keep you posted.

Freewallet, The Mobile-First Cryptowallet Developer
Learn more about Freewallet and our apps: freewallet.org
Freewallet 24/7 assistance: https://bit.ly/2rgGdRw or reach out to us directly on Facebook or by PM.
Freewalletsteals

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:56:44 PM

Exactly and if its marked in red one is not even able to continue the transfer. Clearly at that point of time it was not marked in red. Transfer amount was 0.03128653 BCC and it obviously allowed me to do the exchange.

Were you making your exchange on the weekend before the Bitcoin Cash fork when the market rates for the coin were oscillating? Sticking to a minimum amount during the boosting coin growth is risky since the rates are changing rapidly as well as the exchange minimums. Unfortunately, that's most likely what happened with your transaction.

I did the transfer at the 16th on 16:04. Funny thing I was hoping to transfer my leftover BCC to another wallet but that then is also not possible? Another 30$ down the drain/in your pockets

That's quite unusual. Please message us your user id from the Settings screen, we'd like to research your exchange case. Looking forward to your reply!
Done! See PM! Thanks

Any news on this? Had no response yet. Thanks
Babayshik

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:06:49 PM

My id is “fadf178c”

Babayshik, apologies for the inconvenience! Please take a look at the notification in the app: BTG smart transactions are currently suspended due to network issues. As soon as the exchanges are resumed, your transaction will be pushed or refunded. Our support reps will keep you posted.

Problem solved, btg is in wallet:)  thank you.
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 11:52:06 AM

Exactly and if its marked in red one is not even able to continue the transfer. Clearly at that point of time it was not marked in red. Transfer amount was 0.03128653 BCC and it obviously allowed me to do the exchange.

Were you making your exchange on the weekend before the Bitcoin Cash fork when the market rates for the coin were oscillating? Sticking to a minimum amount during the boosting coin growth is risky since the rates are changing rapidly as well as the exchange minimums. Unfortunately, that's most likely what happened with your transaction.

I did the transfer at the 16th on 16:04. Funny thing I was hoping to transfer my leftover BCC to another wallet but that then is also not possible? Another 30$ down the drain/in your pockets

Done! See PM! Thanks

We've forwarded all information to our exchange partner, awaiting an update from them now. We'll keep you posted!

Freewallet 24/7 assistance: https://bit.ly/2rgGdRw or reach out to us directly on Facebook or by PM.
cdtc

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:34:48 AM

Shit scam with scammy name. avoid.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
Freewalletsteals

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:56:01 AM

Done! See PM! Thanks

We've forwarded all information to our exchange partner, awaiting an update from them now. We'll keep you posted!

It took some time but thanks for finding the cause! Looks like they are not scamming after all!
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 12:05:35 PM

It took some time but thanks for finding the cause! Looks like they are not scamming after all!

Your transaction was refunded. Apologies for the inconvenience!

aristospetr

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:13:32 PM

It's interesting, did this project have audit report? Very much I doubt it. It seems to me that all it's time to understand that the lack of audit reporting by 50% indicates that the ICO project is a scam. Smiley
HoyerBrandon3

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:46:39 PM

It's interesting, did this project have audit report? Very much I doubt it. It seems to me that all it's time to understand that the lack of audit reporting by 50% indicates that the ICO project is a scam. Smiley
Yup!I support this idea. Really interesting to see it. I heard about Tezos and this is so bad experience Sad
fancysummer

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:54:00 PM

Yup!I support this idea. Really interesting to see it. I heard about Tezos and this is so bad experience Sad
Guys, have you heard about http://audit.darfchain.com/ ? It seems that these guys want to destroy all scam projects on ICO
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 08:39:04 AM

Hi, I dont know what happends with my eth freewallet app, support don't answer for 3 weeks. Im affraid that I loose my eth and the freewallet.org is a scam.

I lost my app on my mobile. I install the app again but forgot the password. I used "forgot password" option. I got an email with security code to change the password and I changed it.
When I logged in with a new password i saw "0" eth balance on my account and different user id. It is not my account!
Support team dont answer for 3 weeks. They didn't do anything to help.

Please don't use freewallet.org. Is A scam!

Chrissluczak, apologies for the inconvenience! It looks like you haven't received the request for additional information our support reps sent you. It looks like you created a new profile instead of logging into your previous one: new profiles have 0 balance. Please get back to our support reps and provide the following details:

- Your user id from the Settings;
- The way you used to log in (via email, phone number, Facebook or Google+ account);
- Whether you're logging in online or in your mobile app;
- Your email address you received the password at.

Don't worry, if you created a new profile, it doesn't mean that your previous balance disappeared: all we need to do is to make sure you log in properly. Looking forward to your reply!

HoyerBrandon3

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:34:04 PM

Guys, have you heard about http://audit.darfchain.com/ ? It seems that these guys want to destroy all scam projects on ICO
Oh , No, i'll check it!That's great!Thank you. I hope they will reach their goal ahahah
sg1982

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:14:26 PM

I want to believe that they are not a scam but my transactions had been stuck for more than 10 days!!!! The response from support each time is i will get refunded and it should not take more than a couple of days. I understand that its my mistake for accidentally transfer BCC to my BTC wallet, since FREEWALLET users don't hold their own private keys, we are at the losing end. They take control of our wallet, i don't feel safe anymore. They did not keep me posted with any updates such as the extraction process and stuff. "Wait" is not enough to keep me calm!!!!!!!!!! If you guys are not a fraud then do something!!!! My userID is ee9cf57c
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 07:36:08 AM

I want to believe that they are not a scam but my transactions had been stuck for more than 10 days!!!! The response from support each time is i will get refunded and it should not take more than a couple of days. I understand that its my mistake for accidentally transfer BCC to my BTC wallet, since FREEWALLET users don't hold their own private keys, we are at the losing end. They take control of our wallet, i don't feel safe anymore. They did not keep me posted with any updates such as the extraction process and stuff. "Wait" is not enough to keep me calm!!!!!!!!!! If you guys are not a fraud then do something!!!! My userID is ee9cf57c

Apologies for the inconvenience! We're currently having an increased number of incoming support requests, and while we're extending our team to reduce the case processing period, there could be some delays with replies. Please give us a bit more time to get the confirmation on your refund from our exchange partner: we'll notify you once it's completed. Thanks for your understanding!

sg1982

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:51:35 AM

Apologies for the inconvenience! We're currently having an increased number of incoming support requests, and while we're extending our team to reduce the case processing period, there could be some delays with replies. Please give us a bit more time to get the confirmation on your refund from our exchange partner: we'll notify you once it's completed. Thanks for your understanding!

I've been hearing that for the past 12 days, thats not good enough. I need my refund now!!! You need to tell me where my coins are now and what had been done for the past 12 days?Huh You cant win trust if your support is this bad!! You are not dealing with pennies, its thousands of dollars here for each transaction. 
NorilskWorker

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:05:44 AM

I've been hearing that for the past 12 days, thats not good enough. I need my refund now!!! You need to tell me where my coins are now and what had been done for the past 12 days?Huh You cant win trust if your support is this bad!! You are not dealing with pennies, its thousands of dollars here for each transaction. 
support a question! at the txid it is unclear where the money went and where it needs to be a return of funds. Unable to decode output address, then the address of the recipient was specified incorrectly. How long you will be fix it?
SecDet

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:10:12 AM

Hi, I dont know what happends with my eth freewallet app, support don't answer for 3 weeks. Im affraid that I loose my eth and the freewallet.org is a scam.

I lost my app on my mobile. I install the app again but forgot the password. I used "forgot password" option. I got an email with security code to change the password and I changed it.
When I logged in with a new password i saw "0" eth balance on my account and different user id. It is not my account!
Support team dont answer for 3 weeks. They didn't do anything to help.

Please don't use freewallet.org. Is A scam!

Thanks, mate! I believe that each project should provide the results of the audit and than scam projects disappear
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 09:06:45 AM

support a question! at the txid it is unclear where the money went and where it needs to be a return of funds. Unable to decode output address, then the address of the recipient was specified incorrectly. How long you will be fix it?

NorilskWorker, before a refund is made, we confirm the destination for it with each user, so there's no mix-up.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: