Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:14:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FREEWallet.org SCAM ( Don't use any of their iOS or Android APP)  (Read 23879 times)
Freewallet

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 05:16:46 PM

where is my eth blue ? give me my eth blue s back please.
What's your user id or support ticket number?

Freewallet, The Mobile-First Cryptowallet Developer
Learn more about Freewallet and our apps: freewallet.org
Freewallet 24/7 assistance: https://bit.ly/2rgGdRw or reach out to us directly on Facebook or by PM.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 05:21:11 PM

Freewallet пoддepживaeт вce тopгyeмыe тoкeны ERC20; вы мoжeтe пpocмoтpeть cпиcoк caмыx пoпyляpныx из ниx нижe. Ecли вaш тoкeн нe yкaзaн y нac, oднaкo oн пpиcyтcтвyeт нa биpжax, oбpaтитecь в нaшy cлyжбy пoддepжки, чтoбы дoбaвить eгo.

Oбpaтитe внимaниe, чтo мы вce eщe paбoтaeм нaд фyнкциeй, кoтopaя пoзвoлит yчacтвoвaть в нoвыx ICO. Ecли вы yчacтвoвaли в ICO, a вaш тoкeн - ERC20, cвяжитecь c нaми, ecли oн пpиcyтcтвyeт нa биpжax: мы дoбaвим eгo.

Ha вaшeм кoшeлькe xpaнятcя мoи тoкeны oт ICO, нa биpжax oни yжe тopгyютcя и oбpaщaлcя yжe нe oдин paз дa тoлькo вce eщe нe вижy иx в кoшeлькe.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aigang/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/covesting/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/credits/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neo-gold/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ebitcoin-cash/
0x2A1301e43b4d00555E3Ed87183a034F7F553F67c
Ждy oтвeтa!

That's not an accurate translation, we're afraid. Freewallet ETH addresses are ERC20 compliant, however, not all ERC20 tokens are supported in the app. We do add new tokens for support quite regularly, so if you've already submitted your request to our support team, we'll notify you once your tokens are listed and available in our Token Wallet app.

Freewallet 24/7 assistance: https://bit.ly/2rgGdRw or reach out to us directly on Facebook or by PM.
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 05:24:58 PM

Another week later, and still no response Smiley

So sorry for the delay! We've got quite a load of 2FA related requests, and we're reviewing each and every one of them individually. Our support reps will by all means nptify you once there's progress on your case.

winetou

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:34:30 PM

Ladies and Gentleman!

We have completely new quality in Freewallet support services. I sent them inquiry about my ticket, and got the answer after less than 24 hours! You won't believe, but they said that my case is on their priority list! After only two months of waiting they put me on their priority list! You can't imagine how happy I am!

Unfortunately they forgot to tell me what that mean. But basing on their previous replys, when I wasn't on the priority list and they always told me that "I will get my refund soon", so now, when I'm on the priority list it will be probably "just in a moment" or "it will be faster than a blink"... What I'm sure it won't be "as soon as possible", because it was earlier, when I wasn't on the priority list, so now, when I'm on the list, it must be faster! That's for sure!
RFeXite

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:59:03 AM

So sorry for the delay! We've got quite a load of 2FA related requests, and we're reviewing each and every one of them individually. Our support reps will by all means nptify you once there's progress on your case.

Here we are again my freewallet friend. Almost another 2 weeks have passed.

3 months in, still no help from freewallet.
You guys dont update me, you do nothing. There is no progress in my case, so they wont notify me with anything.

Can you suspend my account and send my NEO to an other wallet?
evolutionnow

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:38:58 PM

hey guys,

has anyone ever got their funds back from them?
I was just informed that the process to return my 190 steem will take them a mysterious loads of time and resources. To do what exactly?
It takes a second to transfer to them and it requires tons of resources, human power and time to return the funds since they blocked it on their app without even an email? They don't like explaining to much in their responses Cheesy

I got scammed right? If so, I would like to suggest crowdfunding a reward for them. if a million people will give 1$ to funding I will create just to search for blockchain scammers, we will have resources to keep them at least on their toes. I dont have to get it back, but if the scamming scum will be looking over his shoulder for the rest of his life for a few hundred of my $... great!

Freewallet

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 05:55:06 AM

hey guys,

I was just informed that the process to return my 190 steem will take them a mysterious loads of time and resources. To do what exactly?
It takes a second to transfer to them and it requires tons of resources, human power and time to return the funds since they blocked it on their app without even an email? They don't like explaining to much in their responses Cheesy

I got scammed right? If so, I would like to suggest crowdfunding a reward for them. if a million people will give 1$ to funding I will create just to search for blockchain scammers, we will have resources to keep them at least on their toes. I dont have to get it back, but if the scamming scum will be looking over his shoulder for the rest of his life for a few hundred of my $... great!

evolutionnow, here's a timeline of notifications we made to our users about delisting Steem on April, 1st, 2018:

• We started with posting a notification in the Steem app and in the Multi Wallet about the future delisting of the coin.
  • The first announcements were on Facebook and Twitter on March 14th as well.
  • On that very day (March 14th) we sent out an email warning about the planned delisting of Steem to ALL Steem holders with Freewallet and recommendations on moving out your coins.
  • On March 27th we made additional reminders to let our users know on Facebook and Twitter. We emailed the same reminder later that day to all Freewallet Steem users ONCE AGAIN. All that time the notification is the apps was up & running.
  • Finally, after delisting Steem, we updated the notification in the app inviting everyone who didn't transfer their Steem until then to contact our support team so that we could do it for them.

So yes, it will take time and resources to transfer your Steem because the coin was delisted. However, claiming that we didn't let our users know in advance about the delisting is not true, to say the least.

matt1555

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:41:53 PM

Yes Freewallet not so free, they installed a new verification on their phone app, and if you accidently type in the wrong email it saves everything, and you can't take out your coins. I tried contacting their support, they will not correct it on their end. I have about 44,300 dogecoins in there not a good thing, yes and pissed off at them. I knew there was something wrong with these people. Lets get our pitch forks and go chase them.....  Grin Grin Cry Cry  these people give Cypto a bad name for sure. No wonder only 2% of the world is invested....  scavengers indeed
evolutionnow

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:09:12 PM

I note these articles:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freewallet
https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/freewallet/

If it's a scam, it's a REAL good one.

BTW some may note the team is in Estonia.  I confess to being ignorant and thinking Estonia was an eastern European country.  It isn't.  It's northern European.  They seem well ahead of the world in tech in a general sense in that they were the first nation in history to hold an election over the Internet.  I quote:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estonia

'Estonia is a developed country with an advanced, high-income economy that as of 2011 is among the fastest growing in the EU.[19] Its Human Development Index ranks very highly,[7] and it performs favourably in measurements of economic freedom, civil liberties and press freedom (3rd in the world in 2012 and 2007).[20] The 2015 PISA test places Estonian high school students 3rd in the world, behind Singapore and Japan.[21] Citizens of Estonia are provided with universal health care,[22] free education[23] and the longest paid maternity leave in the OECD.[24] Since independence the country has rapidly developed its IT sector, becoming one of the world's most digitally advanced societies.[25] In 2005 Estonia became the first nation to hold elections over the Internet, and in 2014 the first nation to provide E-residency.'

You confessed being ignorant because you didn't know estonia was in eastern-north or that you thought eastern europe was as highly developed as Merica? in some aspects much more Cheesy Are you still ignorant today? Cheesy

Has anyone got their funds back?!
evolutionnow

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:34:46 PM

hey guys,

evolutionnow, here's a timeline of notifications we made to our users about delisting Steem on April, 1st, 2018:

• We started with posting a notification in the Steem app and in the Multi Wallet about the future delisting of the coin.
  • The first announcements were on Facebook and Twitter on March 14th as well.
  • On that very day (March 14th) we sent out an email warning about the planned delisting of Steem to ALL Steem holders with Freewallet and recommendations on moving out your coins.
  • On March 27th we made additional reminders to let our users know on Facebook and Twitter. We emailed the same reminder later that day to all Freewallet Steem users ONCE AGAIN. All that time the notification is the apps was up & running.
  • Finally, after delisting Steem, we updated the notification in the app inviting everyone who didn't transfer their Steem until then to contact our support team so that we could do it for them.

So yes, it will take time and resources to transfer your Steem because the coin was delisted. However, claiming that we didn't let our users know in advance about the delisting is not true, to say the least.

I installed a wallet (I thought it was a wallet, not a scam) to put a portion of my steem away and have it stored on a wallet, not in your magic cloud of stolen money or even on steemit. Was there some terms and conditions I forgot to read that I have to follow you on FB and check out a wallet I didn't want to use for a year? I should follow you in case you change your mind?

I just checked my spam emails... found it. OK. I take it back for now. You did send emails I did not see

Can you be surprised to be skeptical after reading so much bad info about you? All the bewares are not there because you are doing something right, right?
You might not be a thief, but I've yet to find one person who got their money back. Cool thing you keep replying, but it could be your trick to buy yourself more time to scam more people.

Would you find it suspicious that suspected of being a scam artist cannot give a timescale he needs to return the funds? Fails to explain why it requires resources at all instead of logging in to wherever you store stolen steem and transferring it back to me? 5min

Why would it be so hard to calculate?

So what if you delisted steem? I can show you that I can transfer steem to you in seconds. What is so complicated in going into wherever you store my stolen money and doing the same? Should take less effort than writing your lies.

Something smells of bullshit here.

Can you answer simple questions? Explain the procedure! YOU OWE THIS TO YOUR CUSTOMER SINCE YOU FAIL AS A GOOD SERVICE. Would I be able to withdraw my steem before 1st of April? Looks like many people couldn't.

If only you would fix this, it would be a perfect scam. Get more people on here writing how they got their money back. Well done anyway. Looks really good. Must involve a lot of people too. The more people, the easier it will be to find you.

As I said, I will join the people who are organizing against you if you will not return the money you hold hostage.

I will believe it when I see it. You promised a good service already. Once a liar, always a liar.

evolutionnow

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:29:12 PM

Here we are again my freewallet friend. Almost another 2 weeks have passed.

3 months in, still no help from freewallet.
You guys dont update me, you do nothing. There is no progress in my case, so they wont notify me with anything.

Can you suspend my account and send my NEO to an other wallet?

hey dude, did you get your money back?
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 11:51:26 AM

Yes Freewallet not so free, they installed a new verification on their phone app, and if you accidently type in the wrong email it saves everything, and you can't take out your coins. I tried contacting their support, they will not correct it on their end. I have about 44,300 dogecoins in there not a good thing, yes and pissed off at them. I knew there was something wrong with these people. Lets get our pitch forks and go chase them.....  Grin Grin Cry Cry  these people give Cypto a bad name for sure. No wonder only 2% of the world is invested....  scavengers indeed

matt1555, If you're changing the email on your account, you must confirm it from the previous email you had, otherwise the change won't be applied. Of course, you could initially set an email address with a typo as we can't check whether the address is non-existent, we only make sure it's in a valid format. No, you won't be able to change it in a click then, however, you will be able to request the change of your email through our support team upon completing a user verification procedure. It's a must to ensure the security of your funds as transactions require email confirmations in most cases.

What's your support ticket number? Please provide it here, we'll get you an update.

Freewallet

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 11:57:47 AM

evolutionnow, as our support reps have already informed you, your Steem will be delivered to the external address of yours as soon as there's a technical possibility for it. Your coins are in the cold storage, and retrieving them requires certain procedures after the delisting.

That's right, you're not the only one who hadn't moved the delisted coins from Freewallet before the announced deadline. And we're working on their cases as well, not only on yours. Please give us the time to do our job; as you can see, we're not denying you any communication or claiming you won't be able to retrieve your Steem assets.

evolutionnow

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:57:50 PM

evolutionnow, as our support reps have already informed you, your Steem will be delivered to the external address of yours as soon as there's a technical possibility for it. Your coins are in the cold storage, and retrieving them requires certain procedures after the delisting.

That's right, you're not the only one who hadn't moved the delisted coins from Freewallet before the announced deadline. And we're working on their cases as well, not only on yours. Please give us the time to do our job; as you can see, we're not denying you any communication or claiming you won't be able to retrieve your Steem assets.

"Certain procedures" that take 3 months as per comments of so many people? What are these certain procedures? You cannot explain?
This means you either do not know how cryptos work or you are lying. I can send you steem in 5min. It does not require any effort.
What is so complicated in logging in to your "cold storage" and transferring my funds? Seems easier than writing all these replies.

Thank you so much for replying, but I have people I like talking with. Your words mean nothing. You have replied to others for 3 months too.
Considering all, it looks like you are just buying time to scam more people.

I know many people did not withdraw their funds. BECAUSE AS PER COMMENTS HERE, THEY COULDN'T. Before, nor after delisting.

Give me just one reason why this is so complicated. I don't need all the details of such complicated processes of transferring steem... noone ever had any. It takes seconds.

JUST ONE! "Certain procedures" are laughable. Ever seen a real customer support explanation? This is not one of them.

Can you point me to the terms that say you can keep my money hostage for as long as you like and show me I agreed to this? If I didn't you have already robbed me. You may stop being a thief in the future and return stolen money, but for now, you are a scammer.
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 03:09:14 PM

evolutionnow, just to remind you, Steem was delisted 1 month & 1 week ago. The instability of the Steem blockchain that had been causing transaction delays long before that was one of the reasons why we came to the decision to stop supporting this coin.

You might want to look up the difference between the offline cold storage and a hot wallet. Our users had 2,5 weeks to move their coins to their external wallets themselves, and we're not refusing to help them either. However, retrieving coins from the cold storage for each user individually will take too much time; as of now, we're getting ready to make a series of Steem transfers for all people who have submitted their requests by now, including you.

evolutionnow

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:16:55 PM

evolutionnow, just to remind you, Steem was delisted 1 month & 1 week ago. The instability of the Steem blockchain that had been causing transaction delays long before that was one of the reasons why we came to the decision to stop supporting this coin.

You might want to look up the difference between the offline cold storage and a hot wallet. Our users had 2,5 weeks to move their coins to their external wallets themselves, and we're not refusing to help them either. However, retrieving coins from the cold storage for each user individually will take too much time; as of now, we're getting ready to make a series of Steem transfers for all people who have submitted their requests by now, including you.

steem blockchain is unstable? since when? never heard anything like this. it works great for everyone else.
I didn't know that by choosing your service I had to check every now and then if you did not change your mind.
I wanted to store some steem on a wallet. I didn't know yours was not a wallet, but some external cloud. don't advertise as a wallet.

if you are getting ready, surely you are working with some timescales like the rest of the world.
you do not have an approximate date? 1 month? 1 year? 1 week?
you are getting ready but you don't know when you will be ready? you don't plan?

your explanation makes a little more sense, but an approximate date would be great, don't you think? instead of some veig
"loads of time and effort". What kind of support is this?

"Don't worry, you will be happy" is what every scam artist says

we'll see if you are hiding well enough if this really is a scam Wink
mannaart

Activity: 131
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:40:09 PM

Hello Freewallet,

we are still missing Ardor and Ignis after hardfork NXT
Balance is not updated here is ticketID 110145.
Sent you 3 emails already and still get same answer that balance is updated but still nothing.

NXT in wallet
https://www.mynxt.info/transaction/1891867946296777051

NXT out wallet
https://www.mynxt.info/transaction/8106207090063552091

PLEASE update our balance
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 08:55:18 AM

Hello Freewallet,

Sent you 3 emails already and still get same answer that balance is updated but still nothing.

NXT in wallet

NXT out wallet

mannaart, our support reps responded to every one of your emails providing you with the requested information. In case you haven't got the replies, here they are once again:

1) There wasn't an NXT hard fork, you must be referring to the Ardor Genesis Snapshot was taken at block height 1636363 on the NXT blockchain. It resulted in the IGNIS airdrop only, not ARDR.

2) All NXT holders with Freewallet have already received their IGNIS. Here's what you need to do to see them: please download the Multi Wallet for Android or log in online with your credentials for the NXT wallet. Then select IGNIS in the list of available coins and create a new address. After that, check your IGNIS balance.

mannaart

Activity: 131
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:05:11 PM

Hello Freewallet,

NXT in wallet

NXT out wallet

mannaart, our support reps responded to every one of your emails providing you with the requested information. In case you haven't got the replies, here they are once again:

1) There wasn't an NXT hard fork, you must be referring to the Ardor Genesis Snapshot was taken at block height 1636363 on the NXT blockchain. It resulted in the IGNIS airdrop only, not ARDR.

2) All NXT holders with Freewallet have already received their IGNIS. Here's what you need to do to see them: please download the Multi Wallet for Android or log in online with your credentials for the NXT wallet. Then select IGNIS in the list of available coins and create a new address. After that, check your IGNIS balance.

Oke, so far so good.

After reading lots of scam messages, here comes true.

WE where wrong about Ardor snapshot, so WE had NO right to receive ARDOR.
We got anwers 4 x within 24 hours after sending email to free wallet.
Received our Ignis en XMO in wallet.
To go short. Thanks a lot FREEWALLET for your GREAT SUPPORT!!

Kind regards,

Jos Mannaart
aussiegwapo

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:00:35 AM

anyone have any news on freewallet's XMV fork being added to there system as iv used the xmr address but still waiting for funds to show up after almost 2 months and its been almost 2 weeks since any news update as change there dates on support news even no reply on support ticket what a joke
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: