Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:45:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: First Bitcoin  (Read 4434 times)
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 10:24:33 PM

It takes quite a long time to get bitcoin and this can't get in just one day because this takes about 4 months Wink
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:49:43 PM

This is the question to all who have at least one bitcoin and did not bought it. How long did it actually took you to own one bitcoin?
Only to people who accumulate bitcoin with either services, or earn through signature campaigns etc.
Asking because I'm interested in knowing the average time to make one bitcoin?

When I started here in this forum, I thought I could earn as much as one Bitcoin a month. But nah, that's a pipe dream I have come to discover that. It's a tall order trying to make that much with signature campaign except it's from CMs here with multi campaigns.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:53:56 PM

This is the question to all who have at least one bitcoin and did not bought it. How long did it actually took you to own one bitcoin?
Only to people who accumulate bitcoin with either services, or earn through signature campaigns etc.
Asking because I'm interested in knowing the average time to make one bitcoin?
Bounty campaign is a must for the 1 bitcoin usually 1 bitcoin is easy if you will take the translation of the bounty campaign and if that bounty campaign is success and high paying. and if you are going to join the signature campaign that the payment is bitcoin it will take time for you to earn it so for me bounty campaign is high paying but patience is the key.
bitsmichel

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:00:35 PM

My first bitcoin came when I bought it 3 years back and I have saved that bitcoin till date and I am also trying to earn bitcoins from signature campaign and trading which allows me to increase the level of my coins in my wallet and I have target of reaching to 5 btc till the end of this year.

iluvpie60

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:34:25 PM

At one point I had over 7 bitcoins, back when they were worth about 700 to 800 each. The flash crash happened and Ibasically sold out and walked away for years.

Every now and then I checked the price and at one point saw it was at 200 to 300 USD and starting to rise again. That is when I got back into it. In hindsight I wish i kept everything.

Luckily for me I kept like 16 litecoins I bought for 2 USD each.

ir.yance

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:47:40 PM

i think is difficult question friend. because the price of 1 bitcoin is very high, I do not know how long to get 1 bitcoin ,, it depends on you if you play trading with a lot of capital, maybe 1 day you can get 1 bitcoin
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:53:39 AM

i think is difficult question friend. because the price of 1 bitcoin is very high, I do not know how long to get 1 bitcoin ,, it depends on you if you play trading with a lot of capital, maybe 1 day you can get 1 bitcoin
if you look at the latest price now is very difficult to get 1 bitcoin for free. the most realistic for beginners who do not have sufficient capital may be able to follow a variety of sign camps or a competition that is paid using bitcoin, so the bitcoin can be collected for future investment.
rockyboy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:10:49 AM

It is very hard for now to earn 1BTC. Maybe when you are already rich and can invest more there is a possibility to get a big profit. The outcome of big investment is a big profit

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:22:56 AM

You can make 1 bitcoin by doing some online jobs in forum or in any other platform just use your skills.
Yes thats right but less details  . For me it will take to long before you can earn 1btc. Even you are involve to any service that you can earn some profit every day but ithink only high rank or active users can reach that 1btc in a month? By using their skills and knowledge or what are the ways that they can earn a massive income everyday.
which is investing ,trading and also running campaign or joining a campaign which is also can give a lot of profit but it depends on rank. the other is gambling .

Cause as i know some of the users here in cryto world has a different strategy on how they became profitable . So its not posible to reach 1btc .
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:48:53 AM

I have not reached a bitcoin yet. I am a student and not particularly offering any services here. I only depend on Signature campaign and now a days are very hard to get into one. I am in here for 2 and a half months and a think I am just having a hundredth of a bitcoin. Long way for me because it is very hard to avoid spending it for school things. Very worried about the hike of prices. It makes me feel that incentives will be much less than today.
Rosberger

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:51:51 AM

have not made a full btc. but working on it...
I understand you i still have not made one yet but i think i can make one in this year and when i make it i will surely be happy i hope that the price will go up when i have one so i can sell it direct

and have some money ready for all my hard work.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:46:25 PM

if you look at the latest price now is very difficult to get 1 bitcoin for free. the most realistic for beginners who do not have sufficient capital may be able to follow a variety of sign camps or a competition that is paid using bitcoin, so the bitcoin can be collected for future investment.

You can also earn altcoins by doing bounty campaigns and exchange it to bitcoin later. Though this is risky and will take time before you get paid but it is worth it if you get a good campaign.
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:08:38 PM

70% of the time you will not find anyone who has 1 stored in the wallet because most of the time they will sell it or trade on an exchange website as said by Gaaara. But if you really want to make 1 btc then i would suggest you become a trusted member here and provide you services to people in which you are good at also join a signature campaign if you are Sr member or above because full members are not paid as much as sr or hero member. It will take you like 7-8 months to earn it that way.
nathann_ms

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:13:06 PM

I managed to do 1 btc in 2 years on the betting site. only using faucet  .... I will sell when I pass 100.000,00 1 btc
EddyGameta

Activity: 884

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:31:46 AM

it takes about 12 months or 18 months to earn 1 bitcoin if you follow a signature campaign as a newbie user because the payout through that campaign depends on the rank of the members the higher your rank in campaign the greater the payment you will receive
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 10:34:27 AM

I am too looking to make a bitcoin, but I havent seen a penny in my wallet. Joined few campaigns from last 5 days and none has accepted me in signature campaign because of JR member.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
sikkan

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:36:49 AM

To ask that is to ask "how long is a rope".. Its very very individual obviously. I made 5 BTC from gambling in a couple of weeks a few years ago. And how do you "average" a 1 BTC earning? If I did a bet at 0,5 BTC and win with a 50% chance., i´d have 1 BTC instantly. If I put the 0,5 BTC in cloud mining, it would take an extremely long time. Put it in a promising coin/ico, perhaps months...

▄▀▀▄         ▄▀▀▄
     ▀▄▄▀         ▀▄▄▀              ▄▄
       █           ▐▌           ▄▄▄█  █
       █      ▄▄████████▄▄    ▄█▀   ▀▀
       █▄▄▄▄████████████████▄█▀ 
         ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄ 
        ██████▀         ▐███████
 ▄▄    ▐█████▌   ▄████▄▄████████▌    ▄▄
█  █▄▄▄███████▄     ▀▀███████████▄▄▄█  █
 ▀▀    ██████████▄▄     ▀████████    ▀▀
       ▐███████▀▀████▀   ▐██████▌
        ██████▌         ▄███████
         ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
          ▄█████████████████▀▀▀▀█
        ▄█▀   ▀▀████████▀▀      █
       █▀          ▐▌           █
       █            ▀▀▀█        █
      ▄▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▄     ▄▀▀▄
      ▀▄▄▀            ▀▄▄▀     ▀▄▄▀

SOVREN

Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets      Current STO Sale Price
          Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.   ─────────────────────        1 SVRN = $1.00

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:48:43 AM

maybe it all depends on ourselves to reach 1 btc because if you have enough fund it will be faster to reach 1 btc. It can be done by investation or trading, if we do not have enough fund it may be longer to reaches 1 btc of about 6 months to get or 1 year because we have to start gaining other altcoin to exchange into bitcoin while altcoin selling price is very different than bitcoin

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
lokpalnaik

Activity: 46
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:57:18 AM

To get first Bitcoin...we need to have focus and active in the forum...since it is beginning in the forum, to understand  and reacting will definitely take time whether it is signature campaign or other campaign...and also the level we are in, will definitely take almost year or so. The more you learn or experience better will be the result.

S E N S E | The Protocol for Human Intelligence and Human Capital | # > TOKEN SALE STARTS ON 27 SEPTEMBER |[/cent (https://sensetoken.com/)
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:30:53 AM

the time to collect 1 bitcoin with a signature campaign depends on several aspects, including,

1. Rank of accounts we register for signature campaigns
2. Success or absence of ICO from the coin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: