Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:12:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: First Bitcoin  (Read 4434 times)
salihno71

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:45:13 AM

This is the question to all who have at least one bitcoin and did not bought it. How long did it actually took you to own one bitcoin?
Only to people who accumulate bitcoin with either services, or earn through signature campaigns etc.
Asking because I'm interested in knowing the average time to make one bitcoin?

First bitcoin? I think it took few days of mining with my pc on pool in 2011. I sold it for 2 euro Grin. Now it takes much longer... make your own calculations. For example my current signature campaign pays 0.01 btc for 30 posts per week. This means it would take long for a whole bitcoin. It's just like salary - it can vary greatly and you can reach your goal sooner or later. But as the price goes up, it will take more and more to reach full bitcoin for anything.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
moudazhang

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:49:03 AM

It's a pity that I missed the best time to buy bitcoin, so I haven't had a bitcoin so far, but I will continue to focus on the bitcoin market and hope to be able to buy in the future Grin
mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:05:19 PM

Earnings on bitcoin are becoming more popular, with every day more and more crypto currency appears on the market, it is necessary to be very vigilant and to choose for yourself an investment wisely.

Actually Its all depends on you, your hard work , your interest with bitcoins and working process. If you're laziest guy then it takes a lots of time or maybe years to earn at least 1 bitcoins. But if you're active like posting here and increasing rank and taking part in campaigns completing task , Investing with bitcoins and trade etc then nobody's can stop you to earn many bitcoins . More you do hard work more you earn bitcoins.
Thymoty

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

CPLAY Network

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:17:12 PM

I generate 1 Bitcoin by bounty and mining about 7 months, lucky Project that I follow clearly pay it, its time I think it can not be ascertained how long, management and efficient certainly very influential..

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: