Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:12:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will soon be an altcoin  (Read 2722 times)
niokobo (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 11:58:43 AM

Bitcoin turned into absolutle BS, it is slow it cant keep up with transactions and it looses more and more to Ethereum

I dont like ethereum that much either anymre since this piece of shit putin endorses it but its seems to be by far the best thing that is going on in Crypto

Bitcoin was cool, like 5 years ago but now noone wants to fuck with bitcoin anymore, even all the big darknet marketplaces are now using more and more altcoins because the shity bitcoin is not compatible anymore.

Bitcoin will go up to 3000 again and all the whales sell this shit for ethereum

Bitcoin is History

the same with Nintend, it was cool at the time of the gameboy but as son as sony went in the market, nintendo turned into garbage

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 12:00:56 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2017, 01:30:06 PM by benthach

ethorium dump is just started seen you posting this, ethereium bloat issue will never go away.
everytime a ddos attack of eth network it would need another fork or would clogged it network to nothing happen, this going to happen soon, again. normal people don't know eth network is a messed, it is even worst than bitcoin scaling.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
yusuf98

Activity: 307
Merit: 119

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 12:04:31 PM

Bitcoin turned into absolutle BS, it is slow it cant keep up with transactions and it looses more and more to Ethereum

I dont like ethereum that much either anymre since this piece of shit putin endorses it but its seems to be by far the best thing that is going on in Crypto

Bitcoin was cool, like 5 years ago but now noone wants to fuck with bitcoin anymore, even all the big darknet marketplaces are now using more and more altcoins because the shity bitcoin is not compatible anymore.

Bitcoin is History

the same with Nintend, it was cool at the time of the gameboy but as son as sony went in the market, nintendo turned into garbage
Why do others start leaving bitcoin? And now altcoins are widely used by investors as well and prices are rising
ActiveP

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 12:06:43 PM

ha ha ha he he he! In ur dreams bud.
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 12:07:50 PM

Heard from some friends, bitcoin is great price. But sometimes people prefer to sell it to buy altcoin or exchanged for cash and goods. Wink
redhack
Legendary

Activity: 1858
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 12:09:16 PM

LOL. Altcoin means alternative coin. Alternative to Bitcoin. Bitcoin is not an altcoin and can never be an altcoin. Get your facts straight. Even if Ethereum prices surpass Bitcoin it won't make Bitcoin an altcoin. Ethereum has a lot of weaknesses, too much premine and instamine coins and central authority (aka Vitalik Buterin). Look how they forked the coin but original chain ETC still survived.
indika

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 12:09:30 PM

Bitcoin is History

yes Bitcoin transaction fees are so high most peoples transfer money within exchanges using alt coin bitcoin supporters must figure out some methods to increase transaction processing time and lower the transaction fees
niokobo (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 12:11:39 PM

Bitcoin is History

the same with Nintendo, it was cool at the time of the gameboy but as son as sony went in the market, nintendo turned into garbage
Why do others start leaving bitcoin? And now altcoins are widely used by investors as well and prices are rising

The whole crypto space turns more and more into a big fucking scam
all the whales buy ICO token so the small fishes almost have no chance to even buy most of thse coins and if they do, the whales dump that shit immediatly and cause panic and rebuy on the bottom after the small fishes lost their money

Bitcoin is around since 7 8 years and i still cant buy groceries anywhere
Crypto was a great idea but whealthy motherfuckers destroy that aswell slowly but sure

99% percent of altcoins have absolutly no usage for anything other than to be traded with

Also just look at youtube and take a good look at the guys that are promoting bitcoin and altcoins, those are complete human waste like Craig Grant, Trevon James, Crypt0, Tone Vays, Jery banfiel, dan larimar and so on and on

Im out of this fucking retarded crypto shit

oh and by the way take a look at 99% of bitcoin projects, nothing but ponzis and scams

crypto aint even worth it anymore
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 12:13:26 PM

Bitcoin is History

You might see this at this time, yes bitcoin is not functional, we have people fighting like kids over scale debate and they don't see the big problem that we have. Let me tell you I am a positve person and I do believe that bitcoin can get its feet up. August might be deadly for bitcoin but if all sort out well we will see that bitcoin will become to be used more and more.

It can't be an altcoin as bitcoin was and is and will be the first cryptocurrency out there, some alt could take its place by market cap and all but still bitcoin is bitcoin and everything is traded compared to it. Many alts wouldn't have their price if there was no bitcoin which is used to exchange between alts most of the time and as the system is built around it. Yes some alt can take bitcoins place but I just hope that we won't get to that point. I am not transfering my funds to ethereum as for me bitcoin is still a thing, let's hope that everything will get sorted out well.
Samthehero

Activity: 393

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 12:14:36 PM

Technically Bitcoin can never be an altcoin - all other coins are!
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 12:18:19 PM

all the whales buy ICO token so the small fishes almost have no chance to even buy most of thse coins and if they do, the whales dump that shit immediatly and cause panic and rebuy on the bottom after the small fishes lost their money

Crypto was a great idea but whealthy motherfuckers destroy that aswell slowly but sure

99% percent of altcoins have absolutly no usage for anything other than to be traded with

Also just look at youtube and take a good look at the guys that are promoting bitcoin and altcoins, those are complete human waste like Craig Grant, Trevon James, Crypt0, Tone Vays, Jery banfiel, dan larimar and so on and on

oh and by the way take a look at 99% of bitcoin projects, nothing but ponzis and scams

I totally agree with you.... all of this was made to be a currency but people like profit and they like to make money so that is what it is now, but I still believe that somewhere in the future we can see a stable price and hopefully to not use it as an investment but rather as a currency. Thing is that I got into it as a way to send/receive money but when you get into it you see that you can't avoid the investment thing and that all is around the money I mean there are places where you could sepnd and earn it but it ain't worth it atm when price can go up 400$ up and down in a matter of hours.
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 12:21:35 PM

Bitcoin an alternative coin? Even if another coin project(I doubt if eth ever will) surpasses bitcoins value, it will always remain the original crypt coin. Every other coin after it, regardless of bitcoins future is an alt. Bitcoin is god,  the first cause.
Jayshree85

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 12:22:25 PM

Bitcoin is History

the same with Nintendo, it was cool at the time of the gameboy but as son as sony went in the market, nintendo turned into garbage

What you are speaking is a users who got burned by trading in bitcoin or gambled in bitcoin and lost everything , that is the reason you are hatting the crypto currency, if not their are so many users who are earning nicely through crypto currency.

Bitcoin will be always god father of all altcoins and their wont be any coin which can be replaced, which ever altcoin is created and let it be having a high potential but you all are forgetting that it is controlled by the developer and any time any thing can happen but in bitcoin no one is controlling it.
niokobo (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 12:26:39 PM

whats the reason to have bitcoin, you cant even make a fast transaction anymore with this garbage coin

and ALL bitcoin business that are popping out are scams and ponzis so whats the fucking use for it?

I always thought beeing decentralized is a god thing but be honest even if its decentralized the ones that have the most coin still run that shit so were is there fair share for the average joe blow

hellsingfan

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 12:36:41 PM

IOTA is the solution.

Fast, and gets faster the more the transactions.

Zero-fees. Finally you can make transactions without any fees! Send those 'small amounts' and not have to worry about paying high and expensive fees Smiley
niokobo (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 12:38:21 PM

IOTA is the solution.

Fast, and gets faster the more the transactions.

Zero-fees. Finally you can make transactions without any fees! Send those 'small amounts' and not have to worry about paying high and expensive fees Smiley

well great, but who accepts that crap, can i buy weed or cocaine with it, can i buy groceries with it, NO so fuck this coin
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 12:41:42 PM

Either Vitalik has sent his artillery on bitcointalk to help his pump build the "go to the moon" attitude, or the topic starter has serious problems with perception and common sense.

A troll or a complete ignorant , what do you guys think?

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 12:43:01 PM

LOL. Altcoin means alternative coin. Alternative to Bitcoin. Bitcoin is not an altcoin and can never be an altcoin. Get your facts straight. Even if Ethereum prices surpass Bitcoin it won't make Bitcoin an altcoin. Ethereum has a lot of weaknesses, too much premine and instamine coins and central authority (aka Vitalik Buterin). Look how they forked the coin but original chain ETC still survived.

I agree with you. Etherum is just a kind of alternative coin to bitcoin. The price is not the criteria to judge which one is the altcoin.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 01:08:30 PM

whats the reason to have bitcoin, you cant even make a fast transaction anymore with this garbage coin

and ALL bitcoin business that are popping out are scams and ponzis so whats the fucking use for it?

I always thought beeing decentralized is a god thing but be honest even if its decentralized the ones that have the most coin still run that shit so were is there fair share for the average joe blow

You're a lucky dude then because there's this whole banking system with free and instant transactions out there. You'll find banks in many streets and if you go in they'll be happy to explain how they work. I've heard they might become popular.
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 01:27:35 PM

Bitcoin have come a very long way and can never become an Altcoin, it still remains the king of crypto currencies.
Remember all other coins are measured in the equivalent to Bitcoin.
Ethereum on the other hand is really moving strong, but I can't see it take over Bitcoin.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: