Bitcoin Forum
July 30, 2024, 05:23:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to buy Bitcoins from Poloniex using Debit Card?  (Read 1731 times)
sarannah (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 12:49:50 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2017, 01:54:54 PM by sarannah

What's the easiest way to buy Bitcoins from Poloniex with Visa debit card? Or what's the next best exchange which allow to buy Bitcoins with cards and don't require any "send picture of your id card" hassle? Since i need to do this just once, it would be nice if there's no need to create any account at all.
kolloh
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1023

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:45:24 PM

What's the easiest way to buy Bitcoins from Poloniex with Visa debit card? Or what's the next best exchange which allow to buy Bitcoins with cards and don't require any "send picture of your id card" hassle? Since i need to do this just once, it would be nice if there's no need to create any account at all.

I don't think you can purchase bitcoins via a debit card on Poloniex. Poloniex is for trading between different types of cryptocurrencies and they don't deal in fiat afaik. You would be better off using something like Coinbase for this.
saidhr20

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:49:50 PM

i'm not sure , but is not possible to buy bitcoin or any crypto from Poloniex by using visa card ,  Poloniex is use only for trading and exchanging concurrency 
victory1

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 06:10:04 PM

Poloniex do not accept direct deposit.

You have to get your base cryptocurrencies (BTC/ETH/USDT) elsewhere.
xenxen

Activity: 763
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 07:10:53 AM

you mean sir buy btc first before deposit in poloniex?

███▄▄ ▀████████▄▄
█████▀ ▄  ▀███████▄
████▌ ██▄▄ ▐████████▄
█████▄ ▀▀  ██████████▄
█████████ ████████████
█████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████ ███████▀
█████████ ██████▀
 ████████ ██▀▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀██████████
       ▀▀█████▀
.GptVerse.
A Metaverse App to Shop,
Learn, Organize, and Play!
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 07:59:16 AM

I believe you can trade the temporary gift ones like Onevanilla  on paxful  .Here my referral if your signing up there  https://paxful.com/?vr=zGMky7J1xdW  .Your going to need your id with the card if your using a real visa card due .Nobody is going except a  real credit/debt  card without a ID since fraud is a huge issue when it comes to bitcoins .

Also yes you need to buy your bitcoin first somewhere else before go on poloniex

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
chikora

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:56:50 AM

i dont think bitcoin will get global acceptance in the short time, average joe like me still is unable to purchase some bitcoin without any complicated actions. every service needs some sort of identity check

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:15:51 AM

Poloniex is used to trade cryptocurrency with cryptocurrency only. The USD that you see there is USDT - USD TOKEN not real USD dollar.

You can try here at https://localbitcoins.com/ they might be complicated at first but when you do one-two trades you will get how it works. Here you find people and trade peer to peer with another person, make sure to chose reputable seller. There are really a lot of options out there and you could transfer bank-to-bank transfer.

other way would be something like this https://www.bitpanda.com/ they accept visa/master card but in EURO.

Most of them ask for some kind of IDs because bitcoin is semi-legal and because they want to know who are you and possibly to track where is your money moving inside the system so that you don't do illigal things (although there are ways to mask this).

There prob might be more websites but I personally don't know for many other options out there as I love localbitcoins, their fee might not be the best but thats what it is.
Postalgia

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 12:43:56 PM

Unfortunately there is no way to buy bitcoins directly on poloniex. But since Bitcoin can be easily transferred from one address to another, you can buy it from anywhere else, and send it to Polo which only takes less than an hour to reach your account.
xenxen

Activity: 763

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 02:36:07 AM

what if sir i have signature campaign and my wallet is poloniex it is okay to direct my payment on poloniex?

███▄▄ ▀████████▄▄
█████▀ ▄  ▀███████▄
████▌ ██▄▄ ▐████████▄
█████▄ ▀▀  ██████████▄
█████████ ████████████
█████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████ ███████▀
█████████ ██████▀
 ████████ ██▀▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀██████████
       ▀▀█████▀
.GptVerse.
A Metaverse App to Shop,
Learn, Organize, and Play!
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
232drialf

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 07:54:29 AM

what if sir i have signature campaign and my wallet is poloniex it is okay to direct my payment on poloniex?

Yes it is ok. One of the advantage of poloniex in comparasion with other wallets, they are having withdraw fees just 10.000 satoshi and that's amazing, personally i am using localbitcoins.

Poloniex may block your withdraw with the message :"waiting approval". To avoid this, it is recomanded to activate 2fa and use a strong password

legendscale

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 10:22:24 AM

You can not buy bitcoin using debit card at poloniex
aesma

Activity: 2478
Merit: 931

fly or die

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:18:30 PM

i dont think bitcoin will get global acceptance in the short time, average joe like me still is unable to purchase some bitcoin without any complicated actions. every service needs some sort of identity check

He wants to use his debit card so obviously he's fine with giving up his identity.

The average Joe that wants to stay anonymous will only buy in person and cash, or find another way to get BTC : mining, working for BTC, etc.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 06:27:22 AM

Why does it have to be Poloniex? Use other services, cex.io accept CC payment, their prices re a bit above average but there should not be a problem for you since I suppose you wont be buying larger amounts if you pay by CC.

Let me know if you need help.

Cheers.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
italianMiner72

Activity: 910
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 10:32:29 AM

i think the best way to buy bitcoin with credit card is to use services like Coinbase, Cex.io or bitPanda...
here some how-to:
https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/en/buy-bitcoin-credit-debit-card/

then you can move your bitcoin for any destination!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 01:38:54 PM

You will not be able to use any type of credit card in poloniex. Poloniex does not provide such services. Oh yes I suggest not to use the exchange at this time. There are some problems to be solved, because there are some users who have problems.
italianMiner72

Activity: 910
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 07:24:48 PM

You will not be able to use any type of credit card in poloniex. Poloniex does not provide such services. Oh yes I suggest not to use the exchange at this time. There are some problems to be solved, because there are some users who have problems.

sorry but i don't understand..
are you suggesting to do not use poloniex??
i'm using it and is al fine?Huh
what's the problem??

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: