Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:36:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LoMoCoin?  (Read 1028 times)
montanagang (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:03:05 PM

i guess pump on the way up
take your positions
Vlizzjeffrey

Activity: 784
Merit: 503

Bitcoin King BTC

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:07:17 PM

Dump is on the way you mean, its an abandoned coin, sell your bag.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:53:15 PM

i guess pump on the way up
take your positions
Is this just another shitcoin? this looks not good for me, can you give the more deteail about this one and where is the exchange for this coin? But sounds really strange for me.
montanagang (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:02:06 PM

its on bittrex dude and yuanbao but i make %50 and quit just now so maybe little late for you

and yes i think shit coin too but i feel the pump before it happen
warius

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:48:55 PM

This coin has a very serious potential of mooning 10x, just buy and HODL if you don't hate money.
nial

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:03:56 AM

The chinese team behind lomocoin is really great, they were supposed to release the v2 of their app in late of june but they postponed it to mi of july. They will make a conference on top of it to announce new partnerships and new market in asia but also in western europe and usa. On chinese exchange Yuanbao it's traded with a volume of 2,220,050$ in the last 24 hours. http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lomocoin/#markets

It's a sleeping giant and you should definitly hold Wink
CoinJob

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:05:51 PM

The chinese team behind lomocoin is really great, they were supposed to release the v2 of their app in late of june but they postponed it to mi of july. They will make a conference on top of it to announce new partnerships and new market in asia but also in western europe and usa. On chinese exchange Yuanbao it's traded with a volume of 2,220,050$ in the last 24 hours. http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lomocoin/#markets

It's a sleeping giant and you should definitly hold Wink

Idk man the whole market is unregulated in the U.S. I cant even imagine the lack of investor protections in China. With so many other good coins out there, why take the regulatory risk?
nial

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:21:48 PM

Because i believe it's a really really good coin that will go really high and the best fact is it's just the early adventure.
Check their newsletter from June 21th (one week ago) to get fresh informations : www.lomocoin.com/english/html11/details49.html

Here a post from yesterday on reddit from lomocoin team recruiting campus ambassadors all over the world to start organizing promotion in september :
https://www.reddit.com/r/lomocoin/comments/6k4zpz/call_for_ambassadors_from_lomocoin/

Some interesting points for lomocoin :

Transparent
LoMoCoin, a genuine block-chain-based app and game product, ensures that all records are public and transparent, and are available for query and trace in block-chain.

Open
LoMoCoin wallet source code is hosted on GitHub, which may be downloaded for analysis. Joint development of applications from all areas are embraced for a broader LMC ecosystem.

Unlimited future
The brand new mechanism and ecosystem designed by LoMoCoin connects block-chain, Internet applications and real economy, promising a new commercial highlight.

What are special about LoMoCoin?
It is the block chain and digital money system supported by LBS game and actual business credits.
It is the world's first mobile LBS app with built-in block-chain crypto-currency system.
By following clues to hunt the treasure, players can be directed to shops, thus building a LBS ecosystem step by step.

It's something big and it's still cheap. So yes there are other good coins outside but lomocoin has already build his app and even releasing a v2.0 in mid july where they had to rebuild almost from scratch in order to implement all their new innovative ideas whereas almost other coins are promoting only a whitepaper and ideas.
cybernetik7

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 09:15:31 PM

I tried to download their app from the links on their site, and I could not. The team looks good, but I wonder about development. This is definitely a tactical trade.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: