Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:59:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Poloniex withdrawal problems  (Read 1399 times)
opusdigitus

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 02:39:00 AM

I will say that within hours of me posting this, support responded to my ticket advising it would only be a few more hours until I could withdraw again. And it was true. All of my funds have been withdrawn. While this does not help those of you with stuck funds, hopefully it gives some confidence back to their exchange. I know a lot of us like to complain, and then when it works out, we don't update with a success story for whatever reason (it's easy to forget, but then everyone just sees the horror stories). I wanted to update with a positive outcome.
Racolini

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 03:29:02 AM

Hi All. I been waiting for 72 hours for my ltc to be withdraw . Just sitting their waiting for reply.
egyptianhero

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 04:01:03 AM

i withdraw doge from poloniex successfully , doge arrived in my wallet after 1 min. , from confirming the email, may be the problem in bitcoin withdraw only
black-lagoon (OP)

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 04:30:14 AM

I will say that within hours of me posting this, support responded to my ticket advising it would only be a few more hours until I could withdraw again. And it was true. All of my funds have been withdrawn. While this does not help those of you with stuck funds, hopefully it gives some confidence back to their exchange. I know a lot of us like to complain, and then when it works out, we don't update with a success story for whatever reason (it's easy to forget, but then everyone just sees the horror stories). I wanted to update with a positive outcome.

I'm happy for you because I'm 12 days away with a withdrawal waiting for approval and I just do not get my bitcoins and even the support does not answer the more than 6 tickets I've already opened.
Humanxlemming

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 11:20:38 AM

What the heck is happening in poloniex now? I withdraw 0.25BTC but still in Awaiting Approval since 32 hours and as of now still haven't recieved nothing. I sincere that i doesn't trust now poloniex and would changes now in bittrex because of what poloniex doing now. After i received my 0.25BTC i would trade in bittrec not in poloniex now
Misiek77

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 08:21:28 PM

I am waiting too long , no answer , no Bitcoin , should I report this situation to the police? I have made screenshoots with history of withdrawal for future, I hope is not Cryptsy nightmare.
Friday78

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 12:14:39 AM

I Waiting for 30 days Support not reply to me  Cry
Goaheadz

Activity: 209

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 05:40:14 PM

Friday,

30 Days...wow

whats your ticket number, so i can understand how much i have to wait.

if you can , please update this thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1976292.new#new

G.
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 07:08:57 PM

Withdrew a substantial amount of bitcoins (within my daily limits of course), took a few minutes extra and everything went fine, just got the 1st confirmation.
Overall, it was in the pending state like 15-20 minutes, and judging from the hot wallet, the withdrawals are being processed on regular basis (anyone can find this information as bitcoin addies are public).
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: