Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:01:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looks like WAVES is not really a decentralised platform (SCAM)  (Read 2154 times)
Mallyx

Activity: 1138
Merit: 574

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 10:13:38 AM

lol nice FUD.

Niggercoin is still in the waves blockchain but it wont show up on the exchange. If you want to trade that coin, you can still do it OTC. The blockchain is still trustless. They are coming up with a spam filter for airdrops since it only takes 1 waves to create a token.

Decentralized exchange does not mean its not moderated. Waves DEX is a combination of centralized gateways for clearance and blockchain for order matching. This way you get best of both worlds.

This.
All tokens are on the blockchain, to remove something you need to fork (see Ethereum).
Niggacoin is just hidden from the lite wallet.

The dev team is still fixing the tokens overflow. Can't wait for a filter for users to hide/show the tokens.

edit: I still can see "Nigga" coin on the DEX. What is this FUD thread ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dfd1 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 10:28:11 AM

Niggacoin
Nice try. I bet you even one of the irresponsible developers. So you guys would keep lying and pretending everything is fine?
Mallyx

Activity: 1138
Merit: 574

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 11:47:23 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2017, 12:07:06 PM by Mallyx

Niggacoin
Nice try. I bet you even one of the irresponsible developers. So you guys would keep lying and pretending everything is fine?

I'm not. And I didn't told that everything is fine.

I'm not for a token filtering (show or hide) by devs on the lite client, but it's required until they develop the stuff to let this job to the users. All the tokens are on the blockchain, some are green marked to prevent users to be lured.

Saying the Waves blockchain is centralized is just showing a lack of knowledge. You can't rewrite a blockchain, expect with an hard fork maybe (Niggercoin on blockchain: http://wavesexplorer.com/tx/3PyivxvigMTVhUgh6krJGA3cZuWMm8kXdAGQkDQRXySM).

BTW Waves is still alpha.
GL with your FUD thread.

Terraformer

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:28:33 PM

Waves admin just banned NGR asset (niggercoin) from their "decentralised" exchange because it hurt someone's feelings.

Most people satisfied with waves management policy. It`s confirmed by the great value of waves tokens. And yes, russians very like centralization and order. Their admins on forums always so rigorous.
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 08:39:25 AM

Seriously, if the fudders can't come up with a better excuse than n*****coin to fud waves, that makes me trust waves more! lol

As you've probably guessed, the price didn't react to this sorry excuse for a fud!  Grin

If you want some waves, you better man up and pay for it guys! Or be sorry later.
Blockbook

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 10:56:10 AM

The platforms ease for custom token generation is great but because the general public is stupid they can be easily taken advantage of. For example if you check here http://www.wavesgo.com/stats.html you will see that there has been a good deal of txs happening on a fake MGO token . Some idiots are giving there money away to a troll somewhere because they are just too stupid to check the token ID. Either way I think there should be a filter for none validated coins on the dex to avoid this problem.
Vlizzjeffrey

Activity: 784
Merit: 503

Bitcoin King BTC

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 05:47:24 AM

Still not to late to buy Waves, its very cheap, this is a 100 usd coin before 2018.
Also you are mad they delist a coin called niggercoin from their exchange? Its called common sense, they didnt build this platform for little kids to make tokens with names like that,  and these kids make it for the name only.
Im glad they can remove ''troll'' coins from their exchange, or else it would turn into a complete mess, dont you think?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Adam D Levine

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 05:50:47 AM

The scam with WAVES is how the original Coinomat investors and asset holders have been abandoned, while new waves investors get the bonuses like WCT.
Red_Sanford

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 12:58:09 PM

I just wasted a few minutes of my life reading this. Don't buy waves if you don't like it but don't waste peoples time with this senseless fud.

I have a Hillary for Jail token I will send you because your racist coin was not airdropped

TRAVELCHAIN
  Make a trip of your dreams!   
▄██▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▄██▄
▀██▀█████████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▀██▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
=
  SmartTravelling ecosystem 
[ Twitter ]   [ Facebook ]   [ Medium ]
▬▬▬  [ Website ]   [ Whitepaper ]  ▬▬▬
[ Instagram ]   [ Telegram ]   [ Youtube ]

ItsUnholy

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 11:36:43 AM

Is Waves too centralized and weak for launching a controversial color coin?  I was hoping to use the Waves platform to launch a color coin that would certainly draw the attack of some of the most powerful forces in the world if it ever got off the ground (http://itsunholy.com/freeoffer.html).  If Waves can't even stand up to some elementary school name calling, I'm thinking Sasha is no Putin.  Is there a way around this centralized control?  I don't see becoming a node as any problem, but anything that complicates transferring coins to the general public is a huge hurdle.  The lite wallet is hard enough for the guy on the street. 
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: