Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:14:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to take BTC as E-COM payment: not as dumb a question as it sounds...  (Read 199 times)
newbi462 (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:41:14 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2017, 05:06:51 PM by newbi462

OK, I feel dumb asking this, but I am hitting a wall finding a solution so figured I would ask.

When I google "BTC shopping chart" or what not I find the middle people services like Bitpay and a dozen other "funds deposited directly to your bank account" services. But that is not what I want.

I want to "accept BTC" and have the funds "paid to my BTC wallet". Mine, not a mandatory middleman.

Now I could just generate a "qr code" like people would scan for POS transactions, but I want to do this for a small biz website. Manual all the same codes would be a nightmare in figuring out what order/who paid, and so on.

Is there a form or something that like a shopping chart would generate an order ID and create a FOR THIS TRACTION BTC address that the customer could scan like I do in so many places when I pay with BTC, that would then end up in my master wallet I designate? And create a back-end database of X person paid here is the order info so can do what I need to from that point?

Again I am ok with BTC > BTC for the transaction, I just need the logistics of DEAD INCOMPLETE ORDER Vs PAID Vs PENDING and who is who as far as what is going on with the orders like a shopping chart would do straitened out. And for that all I am finding the BTC-Merchant Services: in theory if you do not want USD you should not need those middle people to do this.

Am I just not finding the "TAKE BTC" solution? Or is there not one? I can do this POS, but at POS I know you are you and what were are trading: I need to be able to do the same trade E-COM where I won't know you or you or what you wanted unless something tells me that.

It would also be nice if I could pick BTC BASED PRICE or USD BASED PRICE: because at times one may make more sense than the other.

Any help on letting me take BTC as payment on the site is very much appreciated.

newbi462 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 07:38:42 PM

Going to guess there is no such application since no one answered before this got pushed to page 2 oblivion?
newbi462 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 01:39:55 PM

How is ECOM "Exchanges"?

I am not talking about an exchange or starting one. I am talking about RETAIL sale of goods and services over the web.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: