Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:16:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ADX]*NEW* AdEx Network - Decentralized Ad Exchange  (Read 74800 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bluedeep
Legendary

Activity: 977
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:51:16 PM

Is the ICO open to US residents?

From my point of view US residents wont be able to invest into this project due some restrictions. If you are from US than there are so many alternate ways to get in into this into ICO. But this information is not official just based on my opinion.
Is just an opinion or you know  a bit more about this?  As I know if there is no dividends US residents can invest in ICO's without any problem. Right?

||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:51:21 PM

So many interesting ICOs lately.
So AdEx token is functional and valuable for advertisers and publishers, what then is left for crowdsale investors that are not advertisers/publishers but just people that wanna ROI?

AdExNetwork (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 09:49:27 PM

@operabit we assure you, we'll launch on mainnet as soon as possible Smiley

@ripbit: no, sorry, it's not going to be open to US residents; there are no dividends, but it would cost for us a lot to hire lawyers to check tax policies for the US; but because of the 40000ETH cap and ~110000ETH valuation, a lot of the tokens will remain for purchase in the future, and by that time we would have done the legal work

@Josef27 it will be uploaded to https://tokens.adex.network tomorrow

Thanks for the continued support and belief in the project! We appreciate it greatly, it motivates the whole team to deliver faster!
GloobaL

Activity: 232
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 10:23:06 PM

I am very optimistic with this project. I think many people who join this project will succeed. Just wait.
this project indeed will succeed. it only requires 40000 eth to start and it will finish within an hour.
It will finish only in an hour!!!! The time is very less compaerd to other ICO which lasts for the whole month or some are also there which lasts for about two month, I believe that the tokens will also be released quiet quickly as compared to other ICO.

Probably finished in 24 hours, 40000 eth is a quite big amount
I'm very exciting to wait ICO start in 14 hours

I don't think 40k ETH is quite big hard cap in recent trend where every promising project raising huge amount than it will be done in just few hours. This project is backed by very talented people and attractive strategic partnerships.

I am also confident that this project and this good team will achieve the set goals,
and we will certainly support them in this  Wink
ALTIEX

Activity: 391

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 10:39:41 PM

@operabit we assure you, we'll launch on mainnet as soon as possible Smiley

@ripbit: no, sorry, it's not going to be open to US residents; there are no dividends, but it would cost for us a lot to hire lawyers to check tax policies for the US; but because of the 40000ETH cap and ~110000ETH valuation, a lot of the tokens will remain for purchase in the future, and by that time we would have done the legal work

@Josef27 it will be uploaded to https://tokens.adex.network tomorrow

Thanks for the continued support and belief in the project! We appreciate it greatly, it motivates the whole team to deliver faster!

This is really a very interesting and promising project.
I definitely support this team and their idea
I hope that the guys will succeed
kripteka

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 10:47:36 PM

I have took part in forecasting on WINGS platform and I hope AdEx will have successful and quick ICO campaign. Waiting to invest.
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 10:53:12 PM

Over 100,000ETH median forecast on Wings platoform, looking at the previous forecast  of Bancor, this project too will be a sell out. I just hope we won't have any network problem this time around
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:00:06 PM

I am very optimistic with this project. I think many people who join this project will succeed. Just wait.
this project indeed will succeed. it only requires 40000 eth to start and it will finish within an hour.
It will finish only in an hour!!!! The time is very less compaerd to other ICO which lasts for the whole month or some are also there which lasts for about two month, I believe that the tokens will also be released quiet quickly as compared to other ICO.

I don't think 40k ETH is quite big hard cap in recent trend where every promising project raising huge amount than it will be done in just few hours. This project is backed by very talented people and attractive strategic partnerships.
I think so, the maximum cap will be reached by the project in less than 1 hour, in my opinion, I like the idea and the team looks very skillfully to run this project. And especially looks Jihan Wu is moving from the bitcoin unlimited to this one.  Grin

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
jawatulen

Activity: 398
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:16:11 PM

i think, the crowdsale will be fast because this project is very promissing and got a lot of attention from crypto world
shayshaylaboogie

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:38:45 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2017, 05:36:43 PM by shayshaylaboogie

You think it will last an hour? Given the way ICOs have been going as of late, I expect a few things to happen:

1) Massive network congestion
2) An almost instantaneous sell out
3) a whale comes through and takes a substantial amount at once

Also curious what exchanges are going to list this, I think the token will become unlocked much quicker than expected, because it sells out much quicker than expected. I feel like liqui.IO or Bittrex, they are pretty quick about listing recent ICO token Smiley
ssnova

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 01:16:34 AM

I'm a bit new to ICO's as I've been mostly mining, and it's not obvious to me, but how do I get in on the ICO?  I kept seeing on the first few pages of the thread things like "I just joined this campaign". 

I also looked at the Adex website and see there's the countdown and I signed up for the announcements, but again, forgive my ignorance, but it's not obvious to me... how do you purchase the tokens (I know it's purchased with ETH..)  when they are released tomorrow?  Is there an exchange for it?
SGToken

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 01:55:52 AM

Can newbie participate the signature campaign? I'm confused...

Yes, soon will be released guide  Wink

Cool. Don't wanna miss my first signature campaign Grin
zaisha

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:18:01 AM

I have took part in forecasting on WINGS platform and I hope AdEx will have successful and quick ICO campaign. Waiting to invest.
I also hope that we are lucky. Cheesy
wildflower18

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:49:03 AM

Yes, soon will be released guide  Wink

For now, only Jr Member is accepted. Seems this is good looking project. You may join once you rankup to Jr Member. Goodluck to all of us.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
thangoffshore

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:50:39 AM

I'm a bit new to ICO's as I've been mostly mining, and it's not obvious to me, but how do I get in on the ICO?  I kept seeing on the first few pages of the thread things like "I just joined this campaign". 

I also looked at the Adex website and see there's the countdown and I signed up for the announcements, but again, forgive my ignorance, but it's not obvious to me... how do you purchase the tokens (I know it's purchased with ETH..)  when they are released tomorrow?  Is there an exchange for it?

I assume the purchase would be same as Status ICO, which a smart contract address will appear when the sale starts.

In my opinion, they should have published a tutorial for the sale.

GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:59:47 AM

I assume the purchase would be same as Status ICO, which a smart contract address will appear when the sale starts.

In my opinion, they should have published a tutorial for the sale.

the Status ICO contract address was known for a long time before the presale. It was almost a deal, people started bombarding the contract before the correct block, contributing to the network congestion we all experienced. Since this doesn't require preregistration, IE a whitelist to the contract, and dynamic ceilings have not been implemented,  this will be a free for all. The large target will help, but this might be a lot quicker than we are all expecting.

Emerald688

Activity: 784
Merit: 253

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 03:11:53 AM

I have joined in this signature campaign. I hope this project runs very successfully. I see Adex Network is very cooperative with WINGS platform, because he has a very good promotional system and is a successful team.
Success for Adex Network

tanpi

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 03:42:20 AM

Where can I see the progress of this project?
thisappointed

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 04:23:49 AM

For now, only Jr Member is accepted. Seems this is good looking project. You may join once you rankup to Jr Member. Goodluck to all of us.

I wish all of the Campaigns would accept all of the ranks here in the Cryptocurrency world so that even though a newbie could start to earn good in bitcoin. Because most of the earning of the newbies are just from the FAUCET which is not that big compare to the earnings here in the Signature Campaign.
Wandika

Activity: 508

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 05:19:18 AM

I wish all of the Campaigns would accept all of the ranks here in the Cryptocurrency world so that even though a newbie could start to earn good in bitcoin. Because most of the earning of the newbies are just from the FAUCET which is not that big compare to the earnings here in the Signature Campaign.

I agree with you that newbie on this forum has only limited source of income and faucet is one of those which is not profitable and very time consuming. But if bounty campaigns allow newbie to join, It can be easily abuse because it is easy to create new account and spam post on this forum. But let's see what will gonna by Adex management.
I'm waiting now for the start of crowdsale to purchase some coins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: