Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:01:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ADX]*NEW* AdEx Network - Decentralized Ad Exchange  (Read 74800 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Israfel7

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 01:15:08 PM

Well I look at getting better. As soon as the price goes up everyone becomes happy.
It is still a good project, from the beginning I have little doubt. But now I see that all is well.
tendermartin

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

Cryptowhiz

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 01:20:29 PM

Well I look at getting better. As soon as the price goes up everyone becomes happy.
It is still a good project, from the beginning I have little doubt. But now I see that all is well.

all is well indeed... i'll stick with ADex all the way

████→→       ● Bitcoin/Ethereum Hybrid, Neoscript                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Enhanced Hash Rate Compensation, Smart Contracts, DAPPS                                 ✯   The NEW HTMLCOIN 2017 SPEC       ✯
████→→       ● Simple Payments Verirification, Account Abstraction Layer
yourcatsofat

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 01:35:30 PM

First day price: 1ETH = 1170ADX (+30% bonus)

First week price: 1ETH = 1035ADX (+15% bonus)

Regular price: 1ETH = 900ADX

It seems somebody just fix 30% bonuses + profits already with this prices

Its only start of ADX trades, when token will be added on major exchanges we will see the good price rising. Hold your coins and wait for the good news.
I don't think so. If good news arrive then it's possible  Wink
spain cool

Activity: 590
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 01:47:09 PM

Why until now adex price is not to moon, lol, someone there wants to try new ico on yobit? Seems promising https://yobit.net/en/ico/timer/
yourcatsofat

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 01:49:51 PM

Why until now adex price is not to moon, lol, someone there wants to try new ico on yobit? Seems promising https://yobit.net/en/ico/timer/
how much time past since ico? It's not time yet i think  Smiley
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 03:22:12 PM

So i see that ADX is listed on Liqui,HitBTC,EtherDelta and they have made a request on Bittrex ,but they still waiting for approval.More information about AdEx here https://medium.com/the-adex-blog/adx-tokens-are-already-being-traded-1224c5908717
yes mate we are waiting for bittrex to accept this and being listed to begin the trade I think theres a lots of things that will happen and those who participated will enjoy the earnings that this coin will bring them, just hold and wait for more exchange and start seeing your investment to grow.
Giardina

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 03:25:57 PM

So i see that ADX is listed on Liqui,HitBTC,EtherDelta and they have made a request on Bittrex ,but they still waiting for approval.More information about AdEx here https://medium.com/the-adex-blog/adx-tokens-are-already-being-traded-1224c5908717
yes mate we are waiting for bittrex to accept this and being listed to begin the trade I think theres a lots of things that will happen and those who participated will enjoy the earnings that this coin will bring them, just hold and wait for more exchange and start seeing your investment to grow.
very interesting coin and why I'm talking about it later you know?

albus9981

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 03:36:09 PM

I'm glad to be a part of this team. I would continue posting sensible ideas and share onto it to my greatest extent. I would love to carry this as my ad on twitter, if possible.
tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 05:19:25 PM

hurray! its a good news! i hope so, if AdEx listed in bittrex i think AdEx will have a good price  Smiley but yeah liqui its same, its good market. congrats dev!

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Chin Cheng

Activity: 255

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 07:36:28 PM

I'm glad to be a part of this team. I would continue posting sensible ideas and share onto it to my greatest extent. I would love to carry this as my ad on twitter, if possible.
If you are looking to join for the twitter campaign ,the ICO is completely sold out within a few hours but if you are willing to advertise the product then it is well and good,i am waiting for it to be listed in bittrex ,which will increase the volume and the price and i would like to know when they are planning to list them so that i can buy some before listing in bittrex.  Wink
jawatulen

Activity: 398

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 10:07:50 PM

since i know about cryptocurrency,, i learn a lot about patience,,
because if somebody one to make a good profit they should have it,,
so you must wait if you want to see this project fly,
thank you
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 10:36:32 PM

-snip-

Its only start of ADX trades, when token will be added on major exchanges we will see the good price rising. Hold your coins and wait for the good news.

bittrex and polo will be a good choice,, i believe when ADX listed on both exchange the price will be huge  Wink
also this project has many potential for longterm investments
I think that the bittrex will be added adex token as fast as possible, but it will not possible for polo to add a new coin after the gnosis because there is a lot of problem with polo especially too many users get freeze due to the unknown reason. Just try to grab more in the cheap price.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
carlosvaldes

Activity: 420

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:09:14 PM

-snip-

bittrex and polo will be a good choice,, i believe when ADX listed on both exchange the price will be huge  Wink
also this project has many potential for longterm investments
I think that the bittrex will be added adex token as fast as possible, but it will not possible for polo to add a new coin after the gnosis because there is a lot of problem with polo especially too many users get freeze due to the unknown reason. Just try to grab more in the cheap price.
all of us hope the token can be add on bittrex.i think it is a nice program and it will success.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:21:49 PM

Is there any profitable ICO being conducted in yobit. It is just a shady exchange in my opinion as you could see many coins only listed in that site,so i will pass this one too as i have wasted some money in the site before and i wont make the same mistakes twice.  Tongue I am waiting for the price to start moving when it is listed in major exchanges.
shayshaylaboogie

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:42:17 PM

What is taking Bittrex so long to list this asset? They listed SNT within 24 hours of the ICO, and I know for a fact that the devs have contacted Bittrex at least twice. They may have even paid the spotlight fee; why do you think they are waiting to list the book?
It uses an ETH wallet, and Liqui.io has working wallets for ADX, so why doesn't Bittrex, after all this time?

I think they are buying it at liquio for under ICO, so they can stock the books with it when they open the market. They want the profits from the spike Wink
yvcool

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:55:20 PM

How people are trading ADX on hiBTC ? Since you can t withdrawals or deposits ADX.

edit : the price is going crazy on that plateform
lilaj4de

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:03:51 AM

How people are trading ADX on hiBTC ? Since you can t withdrawals or deposits ADX.

The ADX that is on HitBTC is just an IOU or a future token. The image below summarizes what I want to talk about.

http://imgur.com/fguXHY1

Then you must wait.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 01:56:48 AM

What is taking Bittrex so long to list this asset? They listed SNT within 24 hours of the ICO, and I know for a fact that the devs have contacted Bittrex at least twice. They may have even paid the spotlight fee; why do you think they are waiting to list the book?
It uses an ETH wallet, and Liqui.io has working wallets for ADX, so why doesn't Bittrex, after all this time?

I think they are buying it at liquio for under ICO, so they can stock the books with it when they open the market. They want the profits from the spike Wink

I think BT is positioning as well. It never takes this long to list a new coin, it's what they are known for. I'm not mad either, the longer this takes, at least while ETH is going up, the more this token will pop when it hits the exchange. Demand us going to be crazy once we get more liquidity. Don't fret, don't sell yet people.

It's always like this on HBtc. People go full retard every time, and it takes HBtc forever to activate wallets on ICO coins.
Andrey Ewink

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 02:34:48 AM

He's been negotiating with bittrex, I'm sure ADX tokens will definitely go into BIttrex

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●    UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments    ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PRE-ICO | 28th August 2017
sanbashiyi
Legendary

Activity: 895
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:03:03 AM

He's been negotiating with bittrex, I'm sure ADX tokens will definitely go into BIttrex

depand on this ico only end in short time i think it will going to bittrex obviously in the future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: