Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:17:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ADX]*NEW* AdEx Network - Decentralized Ad Exchange  (Read 74798 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 03:49:23 AM

I say lets buy now or regret it later example of a good investments are Stratis and Antshares i had them both but because of my stupidity i got a very small profit from it. hold ADX for about a year or so for a good profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:05:57 AM

I think the market is now coming to reality of things, how can a company with no absolutely no product be valued that high, the team now need to come to market with some working product, when Adex team start to deliver on their promise the price will reflect it, the era of quick flip is coming to n end, I think
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:10:44 AM

What was the ico price of adex ?

bitstreetbankster

Activity: 141
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:27:40 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2017, 07:42:35 AM by bitstreetbankster

1) If you bought 1ETH for 0.1BTC, AdEx ICO price (+30% bonus) was around 9k sats
2) If you bought 1ETH for 0.14BTC, AdEx ICO regular price was around 15k sats

So, majority got in somewhere between 9k and 15k sats per AdEx.

Current price: 5.5k-6k sats

Very good entry point.

btw, bitcoin news: https://twitter.com/BITMAINtech/status/886839997440995328
Looks like the worst is over. Might be good to buy some alts while they're still cheap.
Save some btcs just in case of another (unprobable) bigger drop.
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:44:49 AM

1) If you bought 1ETH for 0.1BTC, AdEx ICO price (+30% bonus) was around 9k sats

Very good entry point.

Looks like the worst is over. Might be good to buy some alts while they're still cheap.

AdEx tokens is a long time investments and i think that we can see now a good price on bittrex to buy and hold this tokens for a half or one year. I think it will be profitable.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
bitstreetbankster

Activity: 141
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:07:00 PM

Very good entry point.

AdEx tokens is a long time investments and i think that we can see now a good price on bittrex to buy and hold this tokens for a half or one year. I think it will be profitable.

50% discount on ICO price is definitely good price to buy and hold. Also, it's very good sign that ICO and everything related went so smooth. I just wonder who are those who are selling now Roll Eyes it's really mind boggling...
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 06:38:33 AM

Hey manager when will you pay for the work done in the bounty program? Just got 15 tokens. The dashboard was not recording all of the posts made on Facebook and Twitter! Came here to post because nobody is answering at bounty thread!

Merovingian

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 09:11:22 AM

Hey manager when will you pay for the work done in the bounty program? Just got 15 tokens. The dashboard was not recording all of the posts made on Facebook and Twitter! Came here to post because nobody is answering at bounty thread!

you should apply request and wait for results of the recount of twitter, fb, slack (around a week)
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScANQ3LeOpYy-QrIK7bXO8w8x3z1cuUc7zxmLIe68oIQaW6yQ/viewform
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:07:50 AM

you should apply request and wait for results of the recount of twitter, fb, slack (around a week)
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScANQ3LeOpYy-QrIK7bXO8w8x3z1cuUc7zxmLIe68oIQaW6yQ/viewform
Isn't they already finished the distribution some time ago?  I remember that i received my share already and i didn't know that you can still complain about it now.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Merovingian

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 11:13:53 AM

Isn't they already finished the distribution some time ago?  I remember that i received my share already and i didn't know that you can still complain about it now.

Yes, finished, but there was some inaccuracies in calculations
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:51:06 AM

This is a good project in the making the signature campaign is over and would like to ask the whole team if the signature bounty are all distributed mine is not yet showing or have not arrive, will continue to support this project and drop by from time to time.

Merovingian

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 10:13:18 AM

This is a good project in the making the signature campaign is over and would like to ask the whole team if the signature bounty are all distributed mine is not yet showing or have not arrive, will continue to support this project and drop by from time to time.

Bounty campaign is ended now. If you have some problems: first of all check your wallet. If you didn't added AdEx then add it. Then, if this doesn't help you should apply request and wait for results of the recount of twitter, fb, slack (around a week)
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:27:37 AM

Bounty campaign is ended now. If you have some problems: first of all check your wallet. If you didn't added AdEx then add it. Then, if this doesn't help you should apply request and wait for results of the recount of twitter, fb, slack (around a week)

Hello thanks for the reply maybe it is on my etherwallet but it is not yet showing because I haven't added it in myetherwallet can you help me on this please post the wallet address, ticker and the decimals so I can add it in my wallet.

Merovingian

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 12:07:20 PM

Hello thanks for the reply maybe it is on my etherwallet but it is not yet showing because I haven't added it in myetherwallet can you help me on this please post the wallet address, ticker and the decimals so I can add it in my wallet.
Sure, here is the guide:
https://medium.com/the-adex-blog/the-adex-token-sale-is-starting-afc189d8dea
TheReamer

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:19:48 AM

I just realized I never received tokens from the ICO. Eth has gone to smart contract but no Adx received back. Is there something I need to do to claim the tokens?

P.S. I know i'm late to the party, my transaction date is during ICO and I never had time to check if tokens arrived

Curated list of active & quality airdrops. Earn free crypto! http://cutt.us/airdrop
georgeandy

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:21:23 AM

I just realized I never received tokens from the ICO. Eth has gone to smart contract but no Adx received back. Is there something I need to do to claim the tokens?

P.S. I know i'm late to the party, my transaction date is during ICO and I never had time to check if tokens arrived

i think that is your problem .you sure comfirm you token arrived or not
tanmao

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:45:09 AM

Yesterday i saw the adx white paper here, bought some adx coins in bittrex, i intend to hold it for a long time, good luck
sibnia

Activity: 602
Merit: 322

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:36:29 AM

Hi!)
I appeal to you for information and help !!!
Congratulations, successful completion of ICO
Tokens on purses and already on the lists for trading on stock exchanges
Everything is fine, but there is one BUT !!!
The program of bonuses in social networks was DEAD in all senses of the word
The Bounty cabinet is still in limbo As with our Facebook page = Pending; Facebook = Pending
The costs of tokens for social networks do not match the amount claimed by the project administration
Will there be changes?
What is the waiting time for full calculation and transfer of tokens into wallets?
I ask you to clarify the partners of the participants who participated in the program without remuneration for their work.
Merovingian

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 09:17:33 AM

Hi!)
I appeal to you for information and help !!!
Congratulations, successful completion of ICO
Tokens on purses and already on the lists for trading on stock exchanges
Everything is fine, but there is one BUT !!!
The program of bonuses in social networks was DEAD in all senses of the word
The Bounty cabinet is still in limbo As with our Facebook page = Pending; Facebook = Pending
The costs of tokens for social networks do not match the amount claimed by the project administration
Will there be changes?
What is the waiting time for full calculation and transfer of tokens into wallets?
I ask you to clarify the partners of the participants who participated in the program without remuneration for their work.

Again, don't look at pending labels. It says nothing.
Recounting of bounty should be done in the near future
topesis

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:01:14 AM

Why is the token is very low, it is getting more rational to buy tokens after ICO dump than to participate in the ICO, it is time for the team to use their  influence to drive the price back up.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: