Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:44:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PIVX Case Study, what can we learn from PIVX millionaires?  (Read 1000 times)
very_452001 (OP)

Activity: 1056
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 07:39:27 PM

PIVX was just only a few satoshis last year and now its over 50000 satoshis and its not even on poloniex yet.

What is the total supply of this coin? On coinmarketcap I can only see circulating supply.

What Timestamping and Hash Algorithm does it use?

What are the reasons on why the price went from few sats to 50000+ sats in a year?

Maybe what we can learn from PIVX we can apply the same knowledge and circumstances to look for the next alt that will be like PIVX.

psychosis7

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

severe mental disorder

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 07:53:39 PM

This is just a copy of DASH. So what anyone can do that.

Why the pump? You're really asking this? no one knows why all the coins are going nuts other than the pumpers. The PIVX millionaires need to be smart and cash out to BTC before their millions go bye bye.
very_452001 (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 09:29:03 PM

So its just a copy cat coin. Surely it must be better than dash otherwise you telling me it grew for no reason.

Surely there must be hundreds of other copy cat coins in the market so why they are not getting the PIVX pumping to over $1 treatment?

So some random pumpers/whales chose a random coin that is PIVX and decided to pump it over $1. Does not make sense.

There must be genuine reasons on why PIVX is worth at least $1 each right?
a29654

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 09:31:13 PM

So its just a copy cat coin. Surely it must be better than dash otherwise you telling me it grew for no reason.

Surely there must be hundreds of other copy cat coins in the market so why they are not getting the PIVX pumping to over $1 treatment?

So some random pumpers/whales chose a random coin that is PIVX and decided to pump it over $1. Does not make sense.

It's an improved version of dash. Don't listen to newbie members. This coin pumped well before the altcoin bull market
very_452001 (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 11:35:21 PM

Ok what are the reasons on why it was already pumped before the alt bull market?

If it is an improved version of Dash then PIVX should be worth more than Dash current value now or is it just the Dash brand/image that gives dash its current value? The Dash logo and name sounds and looks better than PIVX.

Reminds me of Apple and Microsoft battle in the 70's 80s.
baam25

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 11:46:26 PM

It's an improved version of dash. Don't listen to newbie members. This coin pumped well before the altcoin bull market

I think pivx actually launched the alt coin bull market, it had an absolutely insane rise, and a pretty sad fall.
It pumped because of good marketing and good community. However when news died down and it didn't end up on poloniex, it crashed

I still think it will rise back up, because of the developers and zerocoin integration. Lots of good  are on the roadmap
a29654

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:08:01 AM

Ok what are the reasons on why it was already pumped before the alt bull market?

If it is an improved version of Dash then PIVX should be worth more than Dash current value now or is it just the Dash brand/image that gives dash its current value? The Dash logo and name sounds and looks better than PIVX.

Can you not investigate yourself? A 5 minute research on each will give you an answer
very_452001 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:09:34 AM

Ok so this new bull alt trend was actually caused by PIVX in the first place. All few sats alts trying to be trendy like PIVX.

Its still over $1 though even though its not on poloniex.
jono_t2000

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:15:18 AM

Can you not investigate yourself? A 5 minute research on each will give you an answer

I hate how the senior members of this forum shit on the newbies. Sure we can do our own research (and most of probably already have) but we ask the questions to get other peoples interpretations on the matter... after all isnt that what a forum is for?

If you feel the question is stupid then just dont reply, rather than going out of ur way to reply and making the person feel inferior for throwing questions out there.

Its almost like the senior member feel that because they were in the crypto game before everyone else they are far superior and anyone new is just jumping in because of the hype and media attention.

OK... vent over  Grin

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
a29654

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:46:04 AM

I hate how the senior members of this forum shit on the newbies. Sure we can do our own research (and most of probably already have) but we ask the questions to get other peoples interpretations on the matter... after all isnt that what a forum is for?

If you feel the question is stupid then just dont reply, rather than going out of ur way to reply and making the person feel inferior for throwing questions out there.

Its almost like the senior member feel that because they were in the crypto game before everyone else they are far superior and anyone new is just jumping in because of the hype and media attention.

OK... vent over  Grin

Every senior member feels the same way about newbies asking this same question every day just because of current crypto hype.

Read and learn.

If I tell you to jump off a bridge, would you?

If I tell you to invest in onecoin, would you?

Just educating new members so this forum doesn't turn into Reddit  Grin
shaninium

Activity: 489
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 05:27:14 AM

Its a fork of dash

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: