Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 03:24:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CHNCoin P2Pool | 1Gbit | US based  (Read 2370 times)
com911

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 04:31:30 AM

UPDATE: Pool is temp down for now, DDoS... not much I can do, attack was pretty massive - 8.4 gbit worth. I'll update when/if it comes back.

Wow. Someone really wants to obtain this coins. But why? They are don't unique, and price dropping.

r3animation

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 04:35:24 AM

UPDATE: Pool is temp down for now, DDoS... not much I can do, attack was pretty massive - 8.4 gbit worth. I'll update when/if it comes back.

Wow. Someone really wants to obtain this coins. But why? They are don't unique, and price dropping.

They want the price to drop so they can buy cheap while farming on a pool they can connect to.
com911

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 04:47:48 AM

They want the price to drop so they can buy cheap while farming on a pool they can connect to.

Such massive ddos is very expensive...

r3animation

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 04:48:51 AM

Such massive ddos is very expensive...

It's not expensive if you run the botnet....
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: