Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:48:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Altcoin are you currently supporting, and Why?  (Read 8070 times)
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 06:50:21 AM

I am supporting ETHs because of its strong blockchain and community support. I also support Monero, Dash, and ZCash as well. I'm planning to support Chronobank TIME and QTUM in the future.

The price and the total value can also tell us that ETH, Dash and Zcash have been widely supported. 

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 10:29:06 AM

I am supporting Waves as the coin i am doing very well in market in last one month its gone more than 100% rise and also Ether for sure in last 6 months it has proved more than 4 X and finally litecoin
PhoenixWarrior333

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:12:34 AM

I am supporting Bitcoin because profits can increase exponentially compared to alts.

Litecoin on the other hand might have gone from $5 - $50 but Bitcoin went from $800-$4000 which is quite a substantial increase per coin.
PANK21

Activity: 342
Merit: 108

Bounty Detective

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:56:12 AM

Hi All,

It would be interesting to know which Altcoin(s) are you currently supporting and why are you supporting them.

This will greatly generate insights to new adopters and help them get in cryptos.

In addition to BTC, I am holding ETH because of the technology as many new altcoins are developed using ETH blockchain. So for me this is a valuable digital asset for the future of cryptos.

Please share your thoughts on this thread.

All the best!
My currently supporting altcoin is bitcoin and ethereum. Im supporting bitcoin because i want to earn more money and bitcoin has the highest converting rate most of all. Im also supporting ethereum because it has also the high converting rates although it not that high as bitcoin but those two is my choice and im also exploring other types of altcoin.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:00:32 AM

Hi All,

It would be interesting to know which Altcoin(s) are you currently supporting and why are you supporting them.

This will greatly generate insights to new adopters and help them get in cryptos.

In addition to BTC, I am holding ETH because of the technology as many new altcoins are developed using ETH blockchain. So for me this is a valuable digital asset for the future of cryptos.

All the best!

supporting BCH, it look very promising, because the profit coin is still cheap but not cheap quality, I hope this coin can compete with bitcoin price or the equivalent of bitcoin price so that I can enjoy a lot of profit  Grin
Golegard

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:25:06 AM

Hi All,

All the best!
I'm planning to support altcoins which have the potential in the future like Ethereum. I don't have any idea on holding other altcoins, I don't know where I could store it. By now, I want to learn more about altcoin then I can apply it into a real world like sharing my thoughts to others, my knowledge about it and what is in demand nowadays.

Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:34:57 AM

For now most supporting altcoin, as for me, is Qtum and I wait September for a good profit.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:13:38 AM

I'm supporting BAT (long term) because of development idea and its team (javascript and Mozilla founder), Waves (team work hardly, a project that is becoming an ecosystem and great updates are going to come), BTC and ETH ( and these don't need more explanations).
kairo8758

Activity: 103
Merit: 100

Learn Something New

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:42:09 AM

Recently I'm supporting ETH and Monero, it's safe and growing up
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:59:43 AM

Hi All,

All the best!
I am supporting ETH. I think it is the most in demand alt coin. Also it has a potential of competing with Bitcoin. The market cap of ETH at this moment is 50% of Bitcoin's market cap and continuously rising. Also, Etherium has a strong block chain technology. ETH has also bigger community compared to other alt coins which will make it potent to grow .

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
DRogers

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:28:26 AM

Recently I'm supporting XRP and LISK,and you
TimeHacker

Activity: 521
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:32:37 AM

I'm supporting Monero. We need some coin with anonymous untraceable transactions in the long run and Monero is undoubtedly the leader in this. Or do you want people to see your balance and all transactions every time you pay for something (like with BTC or ETH)?

Also check DeepOnion (see my sig), it's a new privacy-oriented coin with ongoing airdrop.

IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:00:26 AM

I am supporting waves because it should be next big competitor for ethereum and also dimcoin it's created using NEM blockchain technology and skincoin it will be the revolutionary change in gaming industry.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
CoinCollector006

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:08:43 PM

The coins I am currently supporting are as follows

1) Bitcoin - this is a long term HODL and the crypto reserve asset, i buy the vision that they are creating a new monetary system and store of value

2) Deep Onion - advocating as a vehicle to benefit from the secular trend toward privacy coins, wearing the signature on my BTT account

3) Spectrecoin - this is another low market cap privacy coin, PoS mining this coin and purchasing this on selloffs

4) Xtrabytes -this is an emerging consensus technology Proof of Signature, invested and helping the development team with the XBY White Paper

5) Monero -- consider them them best of breed privacy technology, long term HODL

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:34:23 PM

I support ETH and WAVES altcoins primarily for eth, because ETH is very much in use by projects as bounty campaign payments, and eth is also now rising steadily

bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:24:12 PM

I support ETH and WAVES altcoins primarily for eth, because ETH is very much in use by projects as bounty campaign payments, and eth is also now rising steadily
I will also support these two coins because these coins have bright future. And now we are seeing many new projects are coming based on this ETH. So ETH may give strong competition to Bitcoins and waves will take ETH place. So investing in these two coins is worth. I already bought some waves waiting for one chance to buy some more coins.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:21:04 PM

Recently I'm supporting ETH and Monero, it's safe and growing up
both are considered as a safe one because of the strong community and strong ecosystem on them, those alt coins are on top 10 the most popular , circulated and used alt coins no wonder people always choose eth.

especially when the price grow so quick in the last few months against bitcoin itself.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
enkiamo

Activity: 345
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:39:36 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2017, 03:52:07 PM by enkiamo

XBY - XTRABYTES is developing an all inclusive platform that can be built on top of in any programming language, ground floor opportunity, genius dev, great community

EOS - Brilliant dev, (it's the guy who made BTS).  As soon as all 1 billion coins are distributed, I expect the price to increase substantially.

IOC - Lots of community support, all inclusive platform.

Truthfully, the only coins I invest in are based around platforms that can change the crypto space.  Most of these are long-term holds.
condura150

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:18:16 PM

Hi All,

All the best!

I too support ETH just like you, I just think that there are good projects under ETH and just like you said new altcoins are being developed thru ETH blockchain. I also support ETH because of the strong blockchain and it's supportive community. It also has a good price and fast transactions, so that's why I support ETH.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: