Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:56:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to reach 1btc  (Read 3340 times)
secdark

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:02:26 PM

I think signature campaign is the easiest way to get bitcoin, the result is pretty good, a great way for newbie like I collect bitcoin, I'm not too proficient in other fields like gambling and trading, I lost a lot, so I decided to try signature Campaign, hopefully the results are not bad for life

Well really signature campaign is one of the best source of income when it comes to bitcoin though now a days it is really difficult to get accepted in bitcoin campaigns, trading b is also good source of income if you do have enough knowledge about it . Experience is must in trading so you can't do a big mistake

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xhienigat

Activity: 420

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:06:19 PM

It'll take you forever to earn 1btc just by joining signature campaigns without any skills. It would be understandable though if you invested the $200 btc you earned and do trading while you are in a signature campaign, at least the earning you have is not stagnant and is profiting instead of just sitting pretty somewhere.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
CoinTek

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:12:02 PM

I think the best way to get to 1 BTC is by getting a few coins from Proof of stake wallets out there and then eventually over time it will equal to 1 bitcoin, i think that is the fastest low skill way of getting to your goal.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:21:42 PM

humm ( http://earn-bitcoins.com/ )

The best option is get a job to pay you in Bicoin ( or get freelance jobs to pay you in Bitcoin - http://www.reddit.com/r/Jobs4Bitcoins/ , http://coinality.com/ ., https://www.xbtfreelancer.com/index.php ... ), Signature campaigns here  ...

The second is buy Bitcoins.

And if you have time to study ... Trade Smiley

Wow! this is really a good share in this forum, I have heard many people are offering to pay you bitcoin to do job for them online, this is a good opportunity to gets some bitcoin really because you are doing jobs that you can related too, and I think we don't need to be very reliable in signature campaign alone right, explore and give experience in all bitcoin earning source and I am taking a further step in trading now, and now that I have seen your post I have an idea right now!
I agree with you , Thats a good to share in this forum , Ive tried that before and I earned some bitcoins their but I stop using it , I focus here on this forum and continued playing gambling and trading , Because Ive realized that I can earn more bitcoins on my past way of earning. But it is quite good earning with that job if you feel not good on your present work.
Freelance is good for those users have a lot of time in computer but me its enough to earn in signature campaign with no required time to participate and the income is also good enough and sometime ill do trading which could gives me decent of earnings while i am sleeping.

I think this could required your own PC at home and quitting your job is a must to further focus on this kind of just, well me i the other hand are working as an employed in a Computer base company that is why I can surely work and earn bitcoin at the same time, I think I would need to quit on my job if I want to really focus on earning bitcoin alone, well why not try it?
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:08:57 PM

im at $200 btc and have no skills to offer what can i do to get 1 BTC , if i was in a sig campaign how long would it take as a full member to get 1 bitcoin because i need to buy a established site which is profiting preferably a gambling site or something along those lines, what do you guys think about this?

With respect to your question, even the highest paying signature campaign will not give you 1btc in a year as a member. You can just do the calculation yourself with any of the sig campaign to know how long it will take you to earn 1btc with them. Since you said you have no skill to offer, I will suggest you buy directly if you earn good wage.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:35:56 PM

The most commonly used way for all people is through altcoin trading where you have to have capital so you can buy some altcoin that looks can be profitable, you must specify detail altcoin to be made as a trade.
Maybe in that way your target gets 1 btc can be achieved even though the walk is not so fast in a short time.
Haxor321

Activity: 489

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:10:39 PM

In able to reach 1 bitcoin you just need to be persisteng in what you are soing.Try to love your work and make it your lifestyle .Example is make your bitcointalk your lifestyle ,do this thingsa daily and make it a habit,this would help you.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:20:49 PM

It's hard to earn 1btc for now but if you work hard and you join trading of altcoins and I am sure you can earn that amount. Some crowd funding campaigns has the big opportunities to earn bigger btc amounts and my friends also shares me their stories about good profit that they benefit from crowd fundings.
As of now there are lot of ways to earn bitcoin and all you need is to become productive also work hard in order to reach the 1btc. One of the ways to earn bitcoin is to try to trade your bitcoin in trading sites and it’s very effective. Also try to play in gambling sites but it’s too risky. Some bitcoin users are joining in any signature campaign that they can earn much bitcoin and it is actually works.
drvoodoo

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:21:10 PM

Other than with cold hard cash, I've also been earning like $5-$10 worth of BTC a day doing surveys.  It's a pretty slow and tedious (though easy) way, but I figure over the course of the year (if I stick with it) it will add up.  
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:24:16 PM

Other than with cold hard cash, I've also been earning like $5-$10 worth of BTC a day doing surveys.  It's a pretty slow and tedious (though easy) way, but I figure over the course of the year (if I stick with it) it will add up.  

Never knew you can earn that much on surveys. Though I think you spent plenty of time doing it everyday. I still think the stress and the amount of time spent on answering tons of repetitive surveys are worth it for the amount of money you are gaining from it. It will add up, but it will likely not be the same if you just had a day job.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:26:25 PM

im at $200 btc and have no skills to offer what can i do to get 1 BTC , if i was in a sig campaign how long would it take as a full member to get 1 bitcoin because i need to buy a established site which is profiting preferably a gambling site or something along those lines, what do you guys think about this?
If you are determined you will all you want. 1btc maybe takes a year or months before you will get it. Here in signature campaign maybe you may use to earn bitcoins, just find a good bounty to join and be hardworking in the campaign. You dont need to rush things. Take it easy, just enjoy while you were earning your money.

Y U MAD AT ME
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:32:50 PM

It'll be difficult to gain 1 btc without any skill. There's nothing instan, moreover a big amount of money.
That's okay, you can join many campaigns at once, signature, facebook, twitter, or maybe try to translate and others.
While doing that, you can wait until your account is high rank already, that way, you will earn more btc.
If you can't wait, just buy bitcoin and wait until the price increases. Sell it and maybe you'll gain quite much profit. Collect the profit and later, while doing the campaigns and others, you'll get 1 btc for sure.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Vaslime

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

Cryptotalk.org

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 05:05:37 PM

If you are determined you will all you want. 1btc maybe takes a year or months before you will get it. Here in signature campaign maybe you may use to earn bitcoins, just find a good bounty to join and be hardworking in the campaign. You dont need to rush things. Take it easy, just enjoy while you were earning your money.

I agree joining different signature campaign will give you leverage to reach your 1btc dream. while your earning in signature campaign try to learn how to trade coins so you do it on 2 ways. signature campaign and trading. you will reach 1btc in no time just focus on what you have to do and learning is endless process cheers

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
FasTroy

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 05:17:21 PM

To reach 1 btc, all you need is just experience about how to earn bitcoin and in general cryptocurrencies. because these cryptocurrencies are a very great investment in long terms and sometimes in short terms. Anyways, investing in these coins it's a good way for making profit. but to reach the 1 btc, you can do trading or gambling or giving some services etc..

xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 05:21:17 PM

Why don't you try to invest it in some alt coin and do some trading,
You might reach 1 btc in trading if you invest in a good coin and might reach 1 btc in just a short time.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 05:24:48 PM

to earn bitcoin liked or not you have to learn skill because impossible to increase your bitcoin amount if you have no skill and if you dare $200 is enough as your basic capital for trading and there are good possibility to increase your bitcoin in trading but if you can get the profit and besides that invest at ICO coin also good options but do some research regarding their project because it's necessary before you invest
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 05:31:30 PM

It's hard to earn 1btc for now but if you work hard and you join trading of altcoins and I am sure you can earn that amount. Some crowd funding campaigns has the big opportunities to earn bigger btc amounts and my friends also shares me their stories about good profit that they benefit from crowd fundings.
As of now there are lot of ways to earn bitcoin and all you need is to become productive also work hard in order to reach the 1btc. One of the ways to earn bitcoin is to try to trade your bitcoin in trading sites and it’s very effective. Also try to play in gambling sites but it’s too risky. Some bitcoin users are joining in any signature campaign that they can earn much bitcoin and it is actually works.
yes making one bitcoin is really a big amount and you need to do work hard for that. although one bitcoin is more easy to make through gambling, but gambling is in fact the most risky way of making bitcoin, the losing chances in gambling are usually more than making money, therefore I will choose trading although there are risk of losing money in trading but it is a little safe as compare to gambling, because in gambling you always have chances to use your skill and previous experience to make money. so one bitcoin is possible through trading but it will also depend on the amount of bitcoin you have put in trading.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:44:33 PM

I think signature campaign is the easiest way to get bitcoin, the result is pretty good, a great way for newbie like I collect bitcoin, I'm not too proficient in other fields like gambling and trading, I lost a lot, so I decided to try signature Campaign, hopefully the results are not bad for life

Well really signature campaign is one of the best source of income when it comes to bitcoin though now a days it is really difficult to get accepted in bitcoin campaigns, trading b is also good source of income if you do have enough knowledge about it . Experience is must in trading so you can't do a big mistake
It's easy to get accepted, because there are usually more campaigns than participants. It's hard to get accepted into the best paying ones, as they not only have a lot of people queued, but also more strict rules and are managed by experienced forum members.

I think the easiest way to reach 1BTC is through trading. You'll have to borrow some money though and know, but trading can easily bring 5% profit a month, even if the price remains more or less stable and you're not always accurate with your predictions.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 07:29:36 PM

It would take you years to earn a bitcoin from a signature campaign. i think it would be best to develop skills, think about long-term! what if your site doesn't perform as you expected it to? you'll lose money and with no skills how will you make money again?
toy4lov3rs

Activity: 375

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 07:34:01 PM

With respect to your question, even the highest paying signature campaign will not give you 1btc in a year as a member. You can just do the calculation yourself with any of the sig campaign to know how long it will take you to earn 1btc with them. Since you said you have no skill to offer, I will suggest you buy directly if you earn good wage.

With 1btc standing at around $2500 usd right now, your advice is to buy directly? I don't know if with the info he's given us about his current standing situation that that is the best advice.. OP, I'd be wary listening to this guy.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: