Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:58:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty [IXT] InsureX blockchain-secured marketplace for Insurance Bounty Program  (Read 68636 times)
bublik22

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:47:45 AM

Joined the company signature. Thank you. A good start. Earn together
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 08:42:06 AM

The Greek ann is now up to date

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1966766.msg19969074#msg19969074
skrinnikov

Activity: 518
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 12:34:45 PM

The amount of tokens earned on the bounty can somehow be known?

██████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀  ▄▄████▄
▄███████████▀   ▄█████████▄
█████   ██▀   ▄████████████
██████      ▄█▀      ██████
████████████▀   ▄██   █████
▀█████████▀   ▄███████████▀
▀████▀▀  ▄▄▄████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
YIELD
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████.▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀    ▀███▀▀  ▄▄████▄
▄████  ▄██▄  ▀  ▄█████████▄
█████  ▀██▀   ▄████████████
██████▄    ▄▌ ▐▀    ▀██████
████████████▀   ▄██▄  █████
▀█████████▀  ▄  ▀██▀  ████▀
▀████▀▀  ▄▄███▄    ▄████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████
Karitra1

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 01:15:34 PM

I have joined the sighnature bounty campaign Cool
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 02:03:12 PM

Lol you be spammin the thread hard with useless stuff just for the stakes...-
jjoshua

Activity: 278
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 02:51:59 PM

I have joined i twitter and facebook bounty. waiting for it to start
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 03:05:18 PM

I have joined the signature bounty campaign
scribbles

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 03:36:10 PM

Hi,

So I wish to put some effort into writing an article about you, some real effort, something fun, engaging and understandable... But then I read the rules and see only 1 post per 'free media' is allowed such as Steemit, Newbium, Medium etc. That's ok.

Yet looking at the google drive list I see a lot of users having placed multiple posts, for example 3 or 4 on Steemit alone, and they are registered. Even worse, I see someone who wrote 3 times the same article on the very same platform earning his stakes.

I wish to participate, but I'm not one who enjoys fighting below the belt. I wish to put in something cool, something of quality, something more than a copy here and a paste there... But, although for fun too, if I end up with hardly any stakes because I refuse to spam or copy/paste like a maniac, I'm out... I hope you understand where I'm coming from here.

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
bartolo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 04:34:53 PM

Is the translation and moderation program still active? If so I would like to apply for the Spanish translation of the Ann thread. Some of my latest works:

Monster Byte: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1988839.0
FundYourselfNow: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1978474.0
Aventus: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1966630
openANX: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1958568
Primalbase: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1957974
syarifbitcoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:24:32 PM

i think bounty manager must re-check again for blog campaign i see mistake with blog post number #81 on spreedsheet he make post on new blogspot and content just copy paste but he get approve  Undecided you can see to make sure i am not wrong http://insurex.blogspot.co.id/

Sowik

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:51:29 PM

Hi,

So I wish to put some effort into writing an article about you, some real effort, something fun, engaging and understandable... But then I read the rules and see only 1 post per 'free media' is allowed such as Steemit, Newbium, Medium etc. That's ok.

Yet looking at the google drive list I see a lot of users having placed multiple posts, for example 3 or 4 on Steemit alone, and they are registered. Even worse, I see someone who wrote 3 times the same article on the very same platform earning his stakes.

I wish to participate, but I'm not one who enjoys fighting below the belt. I wish to put in something cool, something of quality, something more than a copy here and a paste there... But, although for fun too, if I end up with hardly any stakes because I refuse to spam or copy/paste like a maniac, I'm out... I hope you understand where I'm coming from here.

Lol this issue needs to be addressed better. I just checked if this is true and one indian guy had like 4 videos where he said basically nothing new. He just made 4 videos like 1 about the team, 1 about the roadmap and so on just to get the bounty, nothing useful. He doesn't even have much views, views should play big part in determinating the stakes.
Defender_Of_The_Ancients

Activity: 143

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:10:03 PM

I've joined twitter bounty campaign. I like the project and it looks like ICO is going really good!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
bejo terus

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:21:38 PM

I feel lucky to have followed the bounty signature campaign and facebook and twitter campaign. I am very grateful to Jamal and team that support this project. I will do my best to support the performance of this project. God bless!
si bungsu

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:32:59 PM

When I see Jamal is the bounty campaign manager, I usually try to join the campaign, because I know it will be a success. We can expect a one week delay to see everything sorted out (he is usually in charge of other simultaneous campaigns), but he is quite flexible with people's mistakes and try to solve everything for them, as long as it is not against the rules. Thanks. And "let the games start"!
Agree I think jamal is nice he was so flexible to every participant , maybe he also understand a Jr. member like me who this is my first time to joining in signature campaign. But I really curious, why so much people lookslike hate him soo much? but I dont really care, insurex choose a right person to handle his bounty campaign
Yeah ,, .. very many projects are done by sir this last day, but he remains consistent in all areas of his project. Everything will run smoothly and successfully. Thank you for jamal and project team.
scribbles

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:38:31 PM

Hi,

Lol this issue needs to be addressed better. I just checked if this is true and one indian guy had like 4 videos where he said basically nothing new. He just made 4 videos like 1 about the team, 1 about the roadmap and so on just to get the bounty, nothing useful. He doesn't even have much views, views should play big part in determinating the stakes.

Well if the video's are different and the rules accept multiple posts on the same platform, no problem for me. But there really is someone on there with 3 (or 4?) times the very same post on Steemit (and apart from other free platforms). Now that does bother me.

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
dina dini

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:52:22 PM

this is my first on signature campaign sir,... And I'm a bit confused with it.
i have some questions,
when signature end? Does the signature end equal to the end of ico?
give me the answer please,... thanks.
Sowik

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 08:36:49 PM

Hi,

Well if the video's are different and the rules accept multiple posts on the same platform, no problem for me. But there really is someone on there with 3 (or 4?) times the very same post on Steemit (and apart from other free platforms). Now that does bother me.

What about views tho? Do videos with 100 views deserve as much as videos with 1000+ views. This, and quality, should play big part in determinating stakes.
diamondox

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:17:13 PM

Hello ... Tell me please bounty Facebook already zakrnchilos?
Mikaelxiong

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:30:56 PM

Registered and campaigning on twitter and fb!
qq767178175

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 05:14:25 AM

I would like to keep the translation of the Chinese white paper Smiley
Previous translation work:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2004372.0
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eQZOkQo_HQyoXLveqX8ZE6oc0L2xVPgW1LJV8TUEcsk/edit?usp=sharing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: