Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:32:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty [IXT] InsureX blockchain-secured marketplace for Insurance Bounty Program  (Read 68634 times)
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:19:35 PM

How will you calculate the 50 post? Based on the date we entered on campaign? There are some deleted threads that's why my post count reduced

isn't the time still long? due to the closes of 31 July. You should be able to make the more post and I think jamal will not give tolerant if the post less than 50 after ico.

koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 04:21:32 PM

Congratulations to InsureX team.
33000 Eth is not a bad amount at all.
I think closing the Ico in this position is a very strong decision.
Hope IXT will be successful and tradable in good exchange.

Yep, I think this is also the best option that can be taken by Insurex team.Although I am sure, if the Crowdsale is still open maximal cap of this project will be achieved.

This is probably the best choice from the worst.
And as you say, 33000 ETH is not a small amount.
Ardhi

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:31:50 PM

Whether the spreadsheet for signature has been updated to see the existing stake and to see the remaining participants in the project, hopefully I still meet the post that is required to continue this bounty campaign. Good luck insurex
bro_bro

Activity: 307

https://www.crypto1id.com/

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 05:02:20 PM

Ico almost finished and all the participants believe this is a good project and that's why we are happy. thank so much dev.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
rolik2001

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 05:05:27 PM

Wait on twitter bounty .
kaolin

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 05:15:32 PM

wooah, my prediction is right that InsureX will be conclude sooner (not actually  Cheesy) congratulation guy . really good achievement! CYA on the next steps

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
kendari

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 05:17:49 PM

Congratulations for team InsureX and Jamal, You're  Goodjob.
Always Succes InsureX and Jamal . Smiley
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 05:27:14 PM

Ico almost finished and all the participants believe this is a good project and that's why we are happy. thank so much dev.

How is it almost finished when the project has had the early crowd sale closure
Check OP for pinned message with the InsureX update https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1965684.0
TroubleMaker

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

blockchaintr.net

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 05:28:38 PM

How we will receive our bounties? Would you like to say if anyone knows something about this?

It was good ICO anyway. Thanks to all Insurex guys...
valvalis

Activity: 784

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 05:44:42 PM

Congratulations for team InsureX and Jamal, You're  Goodjob.
Always Succes InsureX and Jamal . Smiley
I join the congratulations, well done, raised were very good, sorry for the attack prevented a little

█▌▐█
▄██████▄▄
  ▀████████▄
     ▀███████
       ▀██████
         ▀█████
           ████
         ▄█████
       ▄█████
     ▄███████
  ▄████████▀
▀██████▀▀
  █▌▐█
..DeFiXy.......████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███   ██████████████   ███████   █████████   ██   █████   ██████████████████   ████
.$0.50.
███████   ██   █████████   ██   ███████████   ███████████   ███████████   █████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.......JOIN NOW..
BitBitCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1273
Merit: 1004

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 06:16:32 PM

When will the signature campaign end?
Since ICO ended prematurely, I still can't reach 50 posts!

MelodyCrypto

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 07:13:30 PM

ICO already ends today ? i can't find status about crowdsale progress on website
how about signature bounty i can't reach minimum 50 post  Cry
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 07:44:10 PM

I had a talk with Jamal over some rule and payout detail changes since it didn't completed the whole tenure as it was planned right from the start.

There are couple of things that you should know will change: Maximum post limit, little bit relaxation to those who didn't completed the new post limit, Total bounty pool. (Probably more but in meantime these are the changes that we thought of)

I made some new rules and reached out Jamal and he agreed over it. I will be making the announcement tomorrow since I need to give some time on calculating figures to make a fair payment system as the campaign closed in sudden.
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 08:59:04 PM

I had a talk with Jamal over some rule and payout detail changes since it didn't completed the whole tenure as it was planned right from the start.

There are couple of things that you should know will change: Maximum post limit, little bit relaxation to those who didn't completed the new post limit, Total bounty pool. (Probably more but in meantime these are the changes that we thought of)

I made some new rules and reached out Jamal and he agreed over it. I will be making the announcement tomorrow since I need to give some time on calculating figures to make a fair payment system as the campaign closed in sudden.

The ICO was scheduled to start July 11. The signature campaign required 50 posts for the whole campaign. I think it's fair that since the ICO ended today July 13, ONLY TWO DAYS AFTER, that the required posts should half at least to 25 posts.

anujjain

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 09:03:16 PM

When we can expect Social Media bounties. Will it take week or will we get early. Hopefully no reduction on social media bounties.
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 09:22:48 PM

Thursday 13th of July 2017 : InsureX Update

Due to the number of security attacks on our system over last two days, we have taken the difficult decision to halt our crowd sale with immediate effect. This action is not taken lightly but is necessary to protect existing IXT holders and stakeholders of InsureX. We have been working around the clock to keep the token sale open, but the sheer number of attacks is now overwhelming. The safest course of action is now to simply close the crowd sale in order to maintain safety and security of all funds.

The levels of funding we have received are enough to successfully execute our roadmap and we would like to thank each and every one of you for your contribution. We are look forward to launching the first blockchain marketplace for Insurance and have an new partnership announcement coming soon.
All Bounties will be paid in coming days soon.

Thank you for your understanding of this matter and please accept our sincerest apologies for any disappointment that the early crowd sale closure has caused.

Wow looks great team work from insurex because of they're got successful in ico with in two days, and all bounties going to distribute soon thanks jamal.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
IntelligentIdiot

Activity: 486

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 10:03:34 PM

It does seem that the ICO is now closed unfortunately but I am glad nothing happened that greatly disrupted the process. Looking forward for the end of the bounties on end of July. Thank you for this great opportunity.
loakbtc

Activity: 287

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 11:06:02 PM

The ICO was scheduled to start July 11. The signature campaign required 50 posts for the whole campaign. I think it's fair that since the ICO ended today July 13, ONLY TWO DAYS AFTER, that the required posts should half at least to 25 posts.
We must wait for a decision from the manager because of this very fast ICO, at least for the join in the signature campaign get some stake even though his post did not reach 50 post
HanSchultz

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 11:14:39 PM

Really disappointing that the ICO closed down pretty fast and we did not have the opportunity to claim twitter bounty through the viralexchange as i was able to get only 4 IXT from the start,i thought you will be advertising the coin through that platform which is really convenient .The team had to take better precautions to protect against DDOS. Angry
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 12:31:28 AM

We must wait for a decision from the manager because of this very fast ICO, at least for the join in the signature campaign get some stake even though his post did not reach 50 post
I think it's fair, if 25 post is considered to have fulfilled the specified rule.
However this situation is unplanned, and must be addressed wisely. I hope Jamal gives tolerance.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: