Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:01:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty [IXT] InsureX blockchain-secured marketplace for Insurance Bounty Program  (Read 68634 times)
btcsrembi

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:37:03 AM

Hi Everyone.. We are all set.. spreadsheets are 99% updated and Devs are Ready to distribute the tokens. but due to massive phishing and hacking attempts recently. I've decided to allow everyone some more time to check and confirm their wallets,. if you are effected by recent attacks you can ask for address change. but you must post your request here in this thread. do not send any private message..
we may allow up to 2 more days to all to confirm their wallets and get ready to receive the payments..

I must repeat, do not send your request in PM. post your message here.

I am simply ignoring private message. everyone send private message have no guarantee of  fixing his issue.

Kind Regards.
Jamal.

Note: Please keep quoting this message to keep it in last page.

Nice project. I hope IXT will be more success.
Thank you for update news. My eth wallet address is correct
qwertyfull

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:00:29 PM

Hi Everyone.. We are all set.. spreadsheets are 99% updated and Devs are Ready to distribute the tokens. but due to massive phishing and hacking attempts recently. I've decided to allow everyone some more time to check and confirm their wallets,. if you are effected by recent attacks you can ask for address change. but you must post your request here in this thread. do not send any private message..
we may allow up to 2 more days to all to confirm their wallets and get ready to receive the payments..

I am simply ignoring private message. everyone send private message have no guarantee of  fixing his issue.

Kind Regards.
Jamal.

Tomorrow is the date that jamal is talking about here Smiley glad to be a part of this ico i will join again in jamal's campaign after my current campaign Smiley hope for the high price of this coin and a good and big exchanger Smiley
ikhsanabi

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:01:54 PM

Kind Regards.
Jamal.

hallo mr jamal can i remove my signature now.?
yes. you are free to remove your signature now. signature counting has been done days ago.

My address is correct, thanks you sir
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 01:43:27 PM

Kind Regards.
Jamal.

Tomorrow is the date that jamal is talking about here Smiley glad to be a part of this ico i will join again in jamal's campaign after my current campaign Smiley hope for the high price of this coin and a good and big exchanger Smiley

I have checked the updated twitter bounty spreadsheet and found my information very correct

HOMT

Powered by,
ltcrstrbrt
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1057

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:45:28 PM

Jamal, what's happening with the Translation Spreadsheet?
iozver

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:01:51 PM

Information about the verification of purses was published July 20, 2017, it means that you need to wait for the reward July 22, 2017
ikhsanabi

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:12:28 PM

hi sir,
I want to add insurex to MEW, how many decimal and address for insurex?
MelodyCrypto

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 02:28:57 PM

Kind Regards.
Jamal.

forward this quote
i just get 100 IXT from signature campaign but no problem for me it's enough to bought some candy
waiting for payment now and we hope no more delay for distribution and fast to get listed in major exchange like bittrex or other
loakbtc

Activity: 287

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:31:07 PM

Kind Regards.
Jamal.

yes. you are free to remove your signature now. signature counting has been done days ago.
I have changed the signature after an official announcement. Jamal manager no 1. Thank you for giving your best.
Thanks for the info I will replace the signature
supercops

Activity: 589
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:36:35 PM

Kind Regards.
Jamal.

Mr. Jamal.

Please change my ethereum address to this one to receive these tokens properly due to the recent hack attempts.

Eth address: 0x2D9344540d5d40b9a31eB416E3861dCB38A75D80

Confirm it has been changed I thank you.
Jamal,

My eth address still has not changed on the final spreadsheet yet.
It is still pointing towards an address that has been comprised during the hack!

What is the point if you ask for our address but do not change them on the final submission of the sheet?
I was only in the signature campaign so it really isn't that hard to change it.

THANKS!

▄███▄
       ▄████████
    ▄██████▀▀▀███
 ▄██████▀      ▀▀███▄
▀▀███████▄▄       ▀██▀
    ▀████████▄▄
       ▀█████████▄
          ▀▀████████▄
  ▄██▄▄       ▀▀███████▄▄
 ▀███▄▄      ▄██████▀
    ███▄▄▄██████▀
       ████████▀
          ▀███▀
.Sobit.[
▄▄████████▄▄
▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
▄██▀              ▀██▄
▄██              ▄▄▄ ██▄
▄██         ▄▄▄██████  ██▄
██    ▄▄▄███████▀████   ██
██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████    ██
██    ▀████▀ ▄██████    ██
██       ▀ ▄███████     ██
▀██        ██▀█████    ██▀
▀██       █   ▀██    ██▀
▀██▄              ▄██▀
▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
▀▀████████▀▀
CN - EN
⬢  Twitter
⬢  Facebook
⬢  Reddit
]
west man4

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:22:35 PM

I will need to change the ethereum address on the sheet.

Ethereum address: 0xc26683F46ea2323eb22e1e0A4583ECa3E53566A6

I am LLec on the spreadsheet(Line #13 of the old one and Line #9 on the new, final one).
I am currently not at my home pc to access this account to post from it since June 25th.
I am on holidays out of the country until September 1st. And have the laptop which I have this account logged into it.
I can sign a message from the signature campaign [banned mixer] which ended in early February this year I was receiving payments from the signature campaign if it is needed to prove I own the account.

Hi to the one who is responsible for managing this campaign:
Please change my ethereum address listed on the spreadsheet labelled final to the one listed above.
It has not been changed yet and the token is to be released to the campaigners (I did only the signature campaign) tomorrow.
I even bolded it (it is line 9 on the final spreadsheet) so you can see it clearly and match it accordingly on the spreadsheet.

As jamal does not seem to have enough time to change the old ethereum address given a month ago which was hacked to this new one I posted in the thread upon his request.
So I ask who ever is looking at it for the distribution does notice this change needs to be made before sending out the tokens to me.

Thank you.
pingu39

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 07:37:32 PM

When finally the input of the token into the exchange is expected.My address remains the same.

pingu39

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 07:49:25 PM

Are Tokens divided, since I did not arrive at all

moicha

Activity: 938
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:16:38 AM

How to add IXT  to MEW  ?
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:47:34 AM

How to add IXT  to MEW  ?

add costum token
address : 0xfca47962d45adfdfd1ab2d972315db4ce7ccf094
symbol : IXT
decimal : 8
qwertyfull

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:53:41 AM

Kind Regards.
Jamal.

This is the day where the bounty distribution will released Smiley almost everyone are very excited about the tokens Smiley can i ask something? i don't know where can the participants exchange this coin after the released of the tokens?
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 06:08:57 AM

I received my payment  thank you very much.
THank you for letting us know what is going on. I have noticed a massive improvement in your managerial skills so well done and keep that up.

bitcub

Activity: 951

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 06:57:00 AM

Thank you, admin. I confirmed that my ETH address is correct from the main spreadsheet. Any chance for the coin to appear in Etherdelta or to any exchange site? When you will send the bounty payments? Thanks. More power to Insurex

IntelligentIdiot

Activity: 486

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 07:08:53 AM

Bounties are being paid now for those who joined the signature campaign? I joined and would like to follow up on this please. Thank you very much for this. I appreciate working with you.
summonerrk

Activity: 1372
Merit: 711

Arts & Crypto

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 07:10:27 AM

Hi, Jamal!
My ETH adress is correct (twitter campaign participant)!
So im waiting for reward. Thanks! Smiley

But i dont understand why im rejected from FB campaign with mark "Hide friends"? my friends list CAN SEE EVERYONE! 

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: