Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:43:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty [IXT] InsureX blockchain-secured marketplace for Insurance Bounty Program  (Read 68636 times)
Saksham

Activity: 570
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:13:59 PM

"A total of 500,000 IXT tokens allocated for the whole bounty program which will be divided as follows:

20% Translation and Moderation
20% Blog and Media
15% Twitter Campaign
15% Facebook Campaign
30% Signature Campaign"

The bounty pool was reduced from 500,000 IXT to 320,000 IXT !!! I'm waiting for clarification!
Bedebah

Activity: 524
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:32:08 PM

I hope for twitter and facebook bounty can distribution as soon as possible, I can't waiting for trade this coin in the exchanger.
QueenW

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:08:45 AM

"A total of 500,000 IXT tokens allocated for the whole bounty program which will be divided as follows:

20% Blog and Media
15% Twitter Campaign
15% Facebook Campaign
30% Signature Campaign"

The bounty pool was reduced from 500,000 IXT to 320,000 IXT !!! I'm waiting for clarification!

I join the question! Why they deceive us, explain! And so it was not enough for the bounty. Still not paid.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 02:09:55 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2017, 02:20:26 AM by Avirunes

20% Blog and Media
15% Twitter Campaign
15% Facebook Campaign
30% Signature Campaign"

20% Blog and Media
15% Twitter Campaign
15% Facebook Campaign
30% Signature Campaign"

I join the question! Why they deceive us, explain! And so it was not enough for the bounty. Still not paid.

Bounty pool was decreased because campaign ended earlier than the expected closing date. So we decreased the Bounty pool of some of the campaign's.
IntelligentIdiot

Activity: 486

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:31:20 AM

And the question still remains, when will the bounties be paid? We would like to know if the bounties will be paid.
Cryptohunt

Activity: 192
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:39:32 AM

And the question still remains, when will the bounties be paid? We would like to know if the bounties will be paid.
To many time i seein this question, bounty just have to wait, the answer almost like that everytime. I hope manager can answer your question.
Saksham

Activity: 570

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:43:44 AM

20% Blog and Media
15% Twitter Campaign
15% Facebook Campaign
30% Signature Campaign"

20% Blog and Media
15% Twitter Campaign
15% Facebook Campaign
30% Signature Campaign"

Bounty pool was decreased because campaign ended earlier than the expected closing date. So we decreased the Bounty pool of some of the campaign's.
The Bounty pool was a fixed amount not in percentage, so you broke your own rules. This is unprofessional behavior also the Insurex ICO reached a sufficient quantity of funds to be considered a successful ICO (team said). People who joined in your campaign, joined because of previous rules. Your statement is a nonsense. You should pay the entire quantity which have been promised. Also, it's not the fault of BCT users because your site got hacked. It's your own fault! Is an insurance project right? I'll think twice!
Cryptohunt

Activity: 192
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:55:40 AM

20% Blog and Media
15% Twitter Campaign
15% Facebook Campaign
30% Signature Campaign"

20% Blog and Media
15% Twitter Campaign
15% Facebook Campaign
30% Signature Campaign"

The Bounty pool was a fixed amount not in percentage, so you broke your own rules. This is unprofessional behavior also the Insurex ICO reached a sufficient quantity of funds to be considered a successful ICO (team said). People who joined in your campaign, joined because of previous rules. Your statement is a nonsense. You should pay the entire quantity which have been promised. Also, it's not the fault of BCT users because your site got hacked. It's your own fault! Is an insurance project right? I'll think twice!
I agree with you. I don't know if he have another rule for this situation. For me it can't be happening. It doesn't metter how many days it took for the ico. Or what happen with ico progress. Bounty is start before the ico was start. This is unprofessional.
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 04:09:30 AM

We reserved the rights to do any reasonable changes in bounties from the start. and I think it is a reasonable change.

20% Blog and Media
15% Twitter Campaign
15% Facebook Campaign
30% Signature Campaign"

20% Blog and Media
15% Twitter Campaign
15% Facebook Campaign
30% Signature Campaign"

I agree with you. I don't know if he have another rule for this situation. For me it can't be happening. It doesn't metter how many days it took for the ico. Or what happen with ico progress. Bounty is start before the ico was start. This is unprofessional.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
Avirunes
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 04:53:15 AM

First this wasn't a rule .It's a pay structure if you check properly. We already reserved right to make reasonable change.

We changed because campaign ended early. I also agree that the hack attack on shouldn't have effected the payout but it is not related by any chance with payout. Let me say, how is it fair supposedly paying you 500,000 IXT if campaign had been for 1 week? Surely delightful for participants but not for owners. They will be paying more for 1 week in this case.

We took out the average IXTs Bounty pool for each week and calculated accordingly with time the project had gone.

I hope it sounds reasonable. We already increased the Bounty pool of some campaign's a little bit due other valid reasons placed up by campaign participants.

If you think that we by somehow only thinking about participants and us then it is not the case since we are also thinking about owners (that you are missing in both posts made before this in thread).
mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:58:42 AM

i still havent received any ITX in mew. hopefully the token market will distribute the bounty. since devs already passed it to them

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:39:03 AM

Hello dev, when will bounty be distributed? We are waiting for the details and official information. We will patience if the official give information. Thanks

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 08:59:13 AM

Hello dev, when will bounty be distributed? We are waiting for the details and official information. We will patience if the official give information. Thanks

bounties will be paid soon.. just keep patience..

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
iozver

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:19:42 AM

So far, I do not see much reason to worry. The price of the token on the exchange is very low. We will need to worry if there is a pump, and we will not get our tokens)))
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:20:45 AM

Its not cool that they reduced the bounty but they make sense. Shorter bounty campaign=smaller rewards.
Avirunes
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 10:32:32 AM

Its not cool that they reduced the bounty but they make sense. Shorter bounty campaign=smaller rewards.

See I wouldn't have any problem if campaign had gone to its full tenure as we framed it. Anyway it is upon project owners also , so if they allow to pay the full bounty then its cool. I will reach out jamal to talk to project owners about full payment.
supercops

Activity: 589
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:25:01 PM

See I wouldn't have any problem if campaign had gone to its full tenure as we framed it. Anyway it is upon project owners also , so if they allow to pay the full bounty then its cool. I will reach out jamal to talk to project owners about full payment.
Yes. This would be the best thing to do. Even Jamal has said they are in the Tokenmarket escrows hands so if there is enough tokens to be given for payment in full for everyone who was involved from the start (it is an ico for an insurance company after all Undecided ) due to unforseen circumstances which had it ended prematurely. Then I agree with this conference with the owners on this for their reconsideration of the matter. And I don't see them being against it either. Since the tokens from what I heard are lower than expected in value so this would encourage more trading on the market thus boosting their token's value.

▄███▄
       ▄████████
    ▄██████▀▀▀███
 ▄██████▀      ▀▀███▄
▀▀███████▄▄       ▀██▀
    ▀████████▄▄
       ▀█████████▄
          ▀▀████████▄
  ▄██▄▄       ▀▀███████▄▄
 ▀███▄▄      ▄██████▀
    ███▄▄▄██████▀
       ████████▀
          ▀███▀
.Sobit.[
▄▄████████▄▄
▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
▄██▀              ▀██▄
▄██              ▄▄▄ ██▄
▄██         ▄▄▄██████  ██▄
██    ▄▄▄███████▀████   ██
██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████    ██
██    ▀████▀ ▄██████    ██
██       ▀ ▄███████     ██
▀██        ██▀█████    ██▀
▀██       █   ▀██    ██▀
▀██▄              ▄██▀
▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
▀▀████████▀▀
CN - EN
⬢  Twitter
⬢  Facebook
⬢  Reddit
]
miha

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:01:53 PM

Where our tokens? hurry up your escrow.
supercops

Activity: 589
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:12:44 PM

Where our tokens? hurry up your escrow.
I do think everyone here would agree if they could give everyone the FULL amount of the bounty tokens they said they would before the project started then ALL participants would not mind waiting a little bit longer for their payments in these tokens.

Wouldn't you think? Undecided

▄███▄
       ▄████████
    ▄██████▀▀▀███
 ▄██████▀      ▀▀███▄
▀▀███████▄▄       ▀██▀
    ▀████████▄▄
       ▀█████████▄
          ▀▀████████▄
  ▄██▄▄       ▀▀███████▄▄
 ▀███▄▄      ▄██████▀
    ███▄▄▄██████▀
       ████████▀
          ▀███▀
.Sobit.[
▄▄████████▄▄
▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
▄██▀              ▀██▄
▄██              ▄▄▄ ██▄
▄██         ▄▄▄██████  ██▄
██    ▄▄▄███████▀████   ██
██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████    ██
██    ▀████▀ ▄██████    ██
██       ▀ ▄███████     ██
▀██        ██▀█████    ██▀
▀██       █   ▀██    ██▀
▀██▄              ▄██▀
▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
▀▀████████▀▀
CN - EN
⬢  Twitter
⬢  Facebook
⬢  Reddit
]
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:42:26 PM

It is a pity to hear that the signature bounty bouns was reduced. Any way, the official manager has the right to make any change, and I hope we can receive the IXT since the bounty is over for many days.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: