Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:57:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Bitcointalk Accounts Full/Sr./Hero/Legendary (0.003,0.005,0.008,0.025)  (Read 364 times)
note235 (OP)

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:30:55 AM

Selling bitcointalk.org accounts.

Ranks available:
Full members - 0.003 BTC each - 10+ in stock
Sr. Members - 0.005 BTC each - 10+ in stock
Hero Member - 0.008 BTC each - 10+ in stock
Legendary - 0.025 BTC each - 3+ in stock

Bulk orders, minimum 0.05 BTC purchase gets 50% discount. (note that I must receive 0.05 BTC for you to get 50% discount)
High quantity available.
PM me only.
Going first with whom I decide I can trust. Escrow - I don't have time for escrow. Gonna go first most certainly.
After you change e-mail/password of the account you must pay me in the shortest time possible, I don't like to wait.
If you decide to scam me, I will negative trust your own account, and the accounts that I sold to you. You will have only negative trusted accounts. (I will negative trust them from other random accounts I own full members and such...)

Thank you, I'll be online all day long waiting for business.
masterorder

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 10:12:04 AM

Ranks available:

Bulk orders, minimum 0.05 BTC purchase gets 50% discount. (note that I must receive 0.05 BTC for you to get 50% discount)
High quantity available.
PM me only.
Going first with whom I decide I can trust. Escrow - I don't have time for escrow. Gonna go first most certainly.
After you change e-mail/password of the account you must pay me in the shortest time possible, I don't like to wait.
If you decide to scam me, I will negative trust your own account, and the accounts that I sold to you. You will have only negative trusted accounts. (I will negative trust them from other random accounts I own full members and such...)

so you are a scammer. no escrow, will not go first, bulk only, and very low prices.
Vixmore

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 10:34:30 AM

Ranks available:

High quantity available.
PM me only.

so you are a scammer. no escrow, will not go first, bulk only, and very low prices.

You are clearly, completely illiterate. Number 1, it is not bulk orders only, it's just that bulk orders get a discount. Number 2, he doesn't use escrow but will most likely go first for the users he trusts. Number 3, if the prices are low and he is going first, what is the problem?
note235 (OP)

Activity: 193

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:39:22 PM

Contact me, thanks
pettylink

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:50:57 PM

You have one for sale.? still

Skype brownsofts

Email emailpettylink@gmail.com
Embroiderymate

Activity: 227

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:16:55 PM

Ranks available:

High quantity available.
PM me only.

You are clearly, completely illiterate. Number 1, it is not bulk orders only, it's just that bulk orders get a discount. Number 2, he doesn't use escrow but will most likely go first for the users he trusts. Number 3, if the prices are low and he is going first, what is the problem?

Why back a random unless he's your alt.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: