Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 03:15:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Purchased almost 100 LSK, plan on getting a lot more, good idea or bad?  (Read 531 times)
changeinmanagement? (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:29:45 AM

Based off of my research, I can easily see LSK going up to at least 10 dollars per coin soon.

I would like to hear other people's advice, tips or otherwise regarding this decision of mine.

befrank

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 05:38:20 AM

This is possible. Nobody knows what could happen but compared to others I think you could be right.
The Notorious BTC

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 05:53:26 AM

Based off of my research, I can easily see LSK going up to at least 10 dollars per coin soon.

I would like to hear other people's advice, tips or otherwise regarding this decision of mine.

not a bad coin to invest in.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:25:23 AM

It is definately a coin to hold in your portfolio!

Lisk future is bright, lot going on and a rebrand coming soon to get rid of the magic the gathering stone logo.
stealth.money

Activity: 561
Merit: 255

Going stealthy

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:29:22 AM

Lisk is OK but their development seem very slow.

denetci

Activity: 490
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:49:10 AM

i like lisk as a project. but user stealth.money is right. their development team really very slow.
but i have some amount lisk in my portfolio, i trust that coin.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 07:02:26 AM

i would like to hear more details about this research of yours.

as for my opinion, i find Lisk a good project overall. it has a decent developers team but they lack the advertising of their counterparts.

as for investment LSK has gone up from $0.6 (30k sat) to $3.6 (131K sat) and that is already a big rise. and generally i say it is not a good idea to invest in any altcoin after it had a big rise. you'd better wait for a big dip to happen in altcoins then invest.
because chances of rising area lower when they already had a big rally.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
btbrae

Activity: 680
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 07:08:06 AM

It's not really that slow. They are making the SDK awesome. As a JS developer I appreciate that.

Ethereum uses Solidity, but a lot of people (probably millions) can't be bothered learning a new language.

People have been using Javascript since the days of snowflakes and flashing text everywhere.

Lisk is probably going to do well if the team (and it seems like a good team) keep pushing forward.

Also, Lisk will work with IOTA very nicely indeed.

Q: Can Lisk also be used for Internet of Things applications?

A: Yes, we put a heavy focus on Internet of Things applications. The Lisk client was successfully tested on a 64MB RAM VPS, a C.H.I.P., and the Raspberry Pi 1&2.

Someone mentioned the shitty logo. Best time to get in is before the rebrand imo.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 07:09:01 AM

welcome on board sir. My favourite trading coins are lisk and strat! You hardly loses investing into this two coins. Last month alone I make over 200% profit from lisk alone and lisk getting to $10 soon is very possible. I hope you enjoy what we are enjoying from this unique coins.
befrank

Activity: 174

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 07:36:33 AM

i would like to hear more details about this research of yours.

as for my opinion, i find Lisk a good project overall. it has a decent developers team but they lack the advertising of their counterparts.

as for investment LSK has gone up from $0.6 (30k sat) to $3.6 (131K sat) and that is already a big rise. and generally i say it is not a good idea to invest in any altcoin after it had a big rise. you'd better wait for a big dip to happen in altcoins then invest.
because chances of rising area lower when they already had a big rally.

Regarding the big rise. All crypto have gone up significantly. Compared to Stratis this is nothing. I can understand if you like to wait for a dip. My advice, invest some, keep it. If a dip happens and the coin goes lower, invest more.
xLittlegirly

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 07:44:12 AM

LSK was bit low and had a pump . I would wait for the dip and buy some more .
But you will not lose coins Smiley
Stay green!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: