Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:27:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: life threatening situation  (Read 814 times)
Tej7701 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:39:26 AM

Ever experienced life threatening situation that changed your life ? Share your story with us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
d0flaming0

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:21:32 AM

,,,,,,We knew most of us had already experienced some life threatening situations and be able to survive on those complicated situation.. But more importantly I am really interested to hear other people life story example of those are those war survivors, and even citizens that are being trapped from wars, also I want to hear from here also some stories that are very unique.
shelly154

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:52:43 AM

Every situation in life is threatening.. If you got scared it will hurt you and if you face it like a Boss then it will be a life time experience... In this way My whole life is a Threatening story  Tongue
CharlesRembert

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 11:28:05 AM

Well, I was in a real life-threatening situation. Do you remember there was a time when the world was discussing WannaCry ransomware attacks around the world? So that is the case! I was sitting late working on my thesis paper that I had to submit and further defend in 2 weeks when  suddenly my computer was frozen up, the screen turned red with notification to pay $300 to have my documents back and full. I got scared and started looking for any thesis writing service to write new thesis for me. But for its professionalist and timely delivery, I could have been expelled from the university. Angry
Tej7701 (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 11:30:24 AM

Damn close one
Love!

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:20:52 PM

Ever experienced life threatening situation that changed your life ? Share your story with us.

I swam too far out from the shore of Lake Michigan once. I had no idea just how "heavy" the water is as its gets deeper. I had to have help getting back towards shore, otherwise I probably wouldn't have made it.
EpongKande

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:32:45 PM

The situation where we do not jave the confidence to star..the star  of something best for yourself
darkenedsoul

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 04:28:51 PM

Um.. where to start. I have been in car wrecks, I have been hit by a car, etc. I have had someone hang out of the passenger side of a car in front of me and point a gun at me, for that matter I have had cops draw guns on me. None of those things really ever gave me perspective. It wasn't until my wife, 4 days after having our daughter, flatlined and had to be intubated that I started to appreciate how short life is. Long story short, she pulled through and everyone is ok.. but anyone can leave this world at any moment. Knowing that, ask yourself.. what did you leave behind? What did you do while you were here?

MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 05:33:23 PM

I swam too far out from the shore of Lake Michigan once. I had no idea just how "heavy" the water is as its gets deeper. I had to have help getting back towards shore, otherwise I probably wouldn't have made it.

You probably got caught up in the current. I hear they can really pull you far from shore in practically no time at all. Lucky you got help.

I had a similar experiance when I was about 14. I was swimming in the credit river and allowed it to take me downstream riding the rapids. It wasn't that dangerous the water isn't too deep there and you can easily get to shore. When I went to stand up my foot slipped and my leg got logged between two rocks, the river's current pulled me under. I couldn't do much other than try to free my leg which i did. Pretty scary shit man. I thought I was a goner for a second or two.

Did it change my life? nope. I still do stupid shit and I'm in my late 40's now.
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:50:30 AM

When theres so much to pay that you want to commit suicide.
Forester78

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:18:21 PM

,,,,,,We knew most of us had already experienced some life threatening situations and be able to survive on those complicated situation.. But more importantly I am really interested to hear other people life story example of those are those war survivors, and even citizens that are being trapped from wars, also I want to hear from here also some stories that are very unique.
Recently read history about war on East of Ukraine. There a grenade arrived a warrior and stuck in a leg, but not torn. He was delivered in a hospital, where doctors jointly with the field engineers conducted an unique operation.

pureladybee

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:31:57 PM

Yes, driving drunk. I ended in a wheelchair. I hate that some of us have to learn thing in a bad way and we don't change our minds until it happens to us.
BlindMelon

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:53:21 PM

Yes, driving drunk. I ended in a wheelchair. I hate that some of us have to learn thing in a bad way and we don't change our minds until it happens to us.

Very pointient. Sorry to hear. I hope one day you can walk again.
leonair

Activity: 1232
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:59:04 PM

Of course when I was a teenager we used to swim in the swimming pool of My classmate and while I am swimming at the pool I used to play with the basketball ball and pushing it under the water and sitting it while balancing it and I am floating with it but when it suddenly pop up and I can't get it because it going with the wave and I didn't realize that I was in the middle of the pool where is the deep part of it and I can't steal reach it and I panic and there were I drowned and luckily someone help me out because none of my friend helped me because they can't swim in the deep water.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
penguinlols

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:06:28 PM

Close to drowning once, needed help to get back to shore. Had more respect for the sea since then.
aBitcoiner

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:24:51 PM

I lived for some time in the war zone. Such situations change your views on living in general.

BattleTitans.io  ▼  Mobile PvP Arena of the Future  ▼  BattleTitans.io
The Most Promising ICO in October [JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [YU]  ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BenjaminFranklingwould

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:53:29 PM

once stuck on a ski lift in the mountains. It began with a thunderstorm with lightning .. there were horrendous hanging minutes 10

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
wasellubski

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:23:58 AM

got under the car .. a month lay in the hospital a lot of fractures
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:40:43 AM

I was nearly sandwiches between two busses when I was cycling in a major road. Good thing I stopped and let the bus move between traffic before I cycled across the side of the road to collect myself and realize what just happened in the moment.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: