Bitcoin Forum
August 22, 2024, 08:14:50 PM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Information about the coins, which give a large sum for withdrawal.  (Read 218 times)
genrijst (OP)

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:58:29 PM

Hello everyone, I want to find information about the new coins, which now distribute their coins.
Distribute it so that from mono to withdraw in exchange, for example www.poloniex.com
So for example, here is a coin, (LBRY) or ()
(LBRY) website for registration https://lbry.io/get?r=xEfg6
use only this link, as without it not to get 10 coins on the website are simple tasks, for example viewing a video paid and free, creating your videos in General 30 minutes, so you can earn 50-60 coins, the price of 1 (LBRY) is 0,00020000(BTC)
after registration, you find yourself in a queue, waiting for the access code for the program you will need to download and enter the key, wait a long time as a lot of people, you've been waiting for a week, you mail immediately receive the link to clients for whom you will receive 10 coins, and once you activate the program they will be on your bill + 10 coin registration. In General, earn no problem 0,01000000-0,01500000(BTC).
The following website is a little weird, got 500 coins, you need to log in with Facebook, then all run to the entrance and the coins are yours.
but I can not understand I did not receive these coins because my Internet was wrong and I got kicked from the site precisely when needed to keep the keys to the entrance, used the old, brought 100 coins course around 0,00002000 (BTC)
that is 500 you can earn, can try you have to take the coins. this wallet is. output immediatel  https://invite.stellar.org/claim

now, anyone know where there are similar sites to distributed currency in this number, recently found one, but did not understand how and what to do there.
1000 LCF Coins(180 USD)
after there are jobs there, is not clear, but I did check only can not pass.

maybe someone knows what else is out there
genrijst (OP)

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:55:26 PM

who knows such projects, which was handed out immediately on conclusion a lot of coins with a good course for sale
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: