Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:01:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do we really have enough 'cryptocurrencies'?  (Read 3128 times)
agatha818

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 10:26:16 PM

The world have enough crypto currency sir, however there are still a lot of crypto currencies coming out.  some are good, some are ok, some are just meh.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:36:46 AM

The world have enough crypto currency sir, however there are still a lot of crypto currencies coming out.  some are good, some are ok, some are just meh.

Yeah ?
Open your wallet.. how many different "currencies" you see in there.
One ?

You have a special section for "fun" currencies ?

Oops my bad.. sorry i forgot this is the scammy unregulated New York Stock exchanger profits coins fan club.
Sorry i forgot these tokens were "assets" and you are "investors"

Each and every one of you here is an exhausting moron.  Roll Eyes
You are here jiggling your little dick-holsters about currencies but don't have the faintest clue what a fucking currency even is.

FUD first & ask questions later™
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 06:00:51 AM

The world have enough crypto currency sir, however there are still a lot of crypto currencies coming out.  some are good, some are ok, some are just meh.

Yeah ?
One ?

Oops my bad.. sorry i forgot this is the scammy unregulated New York Stock exchanger profits coins fan club.

You are here jiggling your little dick-holsters about currencies but don't have the faintest clue what a fucking currency even is.

A currency is an object used as a medium for exchange. Seeing as the largest cryptocurrency is barely even used as a currency then a stock asset is a more appropriate term for coins. Stocks are imaginary assets traded for fiat and well what do you know, so are cryptocurrencies.

Your bullshit is becoming even more amusing though, do continue with it. You have no idea what you are talking about and that is just fine, we need people like you to keep imagining cryptos are real currencies.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 08:31:04 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2017, 08:41:42 AM by Spoetnik

Yeah ?
One ?

A currency is an object used as a medium for exchange. Seeing as the largest cryptocurrency is barely even used as a currency then a stock asset is a more appropriate term for coins. Stocks are imaginary assets traded for fiat and well what do you know, so are cryptocurrencies.

Your bullshit is becoming even more amusing though, do continue with it. You have no idea what you are talking about and that is just fine, we need people like you to keep imagining cryptos are real currencies.

Ya but Bitcoin *IS* though.
So you are spouting off the most posted Altcoin cliche in history.
It's the #1 go to defense when it comes to adoption of an Alt-"coin" and BTC itself.

You all ever wonder why i put "coin" in quotes so much ?
Because you butchered and raped it's dead corpse.
You seriously don't know what the fuck it means or you're are bullshitting. (for Bitcoin profits)

Not only has BTC historically been far more used as a currency but it also holds the most potential at being used as one too.. which is a key reason why it's the yard stick against every little shit coin scheme (for BTC profits) that comes out.

And sorry but just because you feel Bitcoin has not had *enough* adoption..
does not mean your shitcoin bullshit is anymore legit.
The comparison is if you even want to call it that is irrelevant.

What i have posted non stop forever is simply common sense.
You all try and refute it over & over so you can hop on some shitcoin bullshit and count your profits.
You fire off the same old stupid ass bullshit fucking excuses all year round.. year after year and i put them down hard every fucking damn time ...with 100% perfection.

Not one of you lippy greedy little idiots out there ever won fuck all with me here.
And you can't !

Because i am talking about the obvious and common sense people.

How many times do i have to tell you, you aren't fooling anybody ?
Your shitcoin retorts are preaching to the choir.. and even they know it's fucking bullshit.
And like every fucking word that comes out of my mouth i can prove it rock solid with tangible proof.
While you all continue to putter around spewing stupid bullshit.

I posted a topic in ALT/Main asking if people believed in the purpose/intent of Ethereum.
The votes came in and 70% of the users here do *NOT*.
The very shills flogging this stupid ICO scam coin (that is ranked no. 2 in crypto) they THEMSELVES do not believe in the fucking scammy bullshit.

AKA: Proof Investards --> [POLL] Do you believe in Ethereum ?

You are all a bunch of bullshitters hopping from one scheme to another endlessly for profits.
What ever trendy bullshit rolls out you drop to your knees mouths wallets open wide.
You are full of it !
You hope from an APP's gimmick coin to a Blogging gimmick coin to an ANON gimmick coin
on and on and on.. fer teh profits exchanger ROI'z

You.
Are.
Full.
Of.
Shit.

Period .

I have schooled your dumb ass's for years here and you never learn.
Funny enough though is if i was one of you i'd be doing a better job of it.
I could hand to you on a silver platter a far higher quality shitcoin defense to use but that would not be wise now would it ?

Like what ?

Rather than coveting Bitcoin profits and not shutting up about it on every topic and using Bitcoin is horrible garbage etc to defend your scammy shitcoin bullshit.. (example = see quote above)

I would say ?
I would rattle of my favorite DAPPS by name i use ALL THE TIME ..everyday.

But guess what Investards ?
Not even one of you have said that................ even once.
Not even lied and made up one to "make it look good" ..because you are all THAT stupid.

All you all do is harp and grind and whail away endlessly 24/7 about BITCOIN PROFITS in conjunction with how Scamereum is so great and it will take over for BTC etc..
So.. you know.. pay me BTC for my ETH ahhahahhaha

You all think you are smart but i am getting a kick out of laughing my god damn balls off at you all here.
It's why i come here.. you kidiots amuse the shit out of me  Cheesy

And yeah a part of me does enjoy being the smartest one on the forum with the most integrity.
No one else says what i do and and speaks out as much on regular basis.
No one even comes close..
I have more integrity and intelligence than all of you combined.
Sorry but you get no cred for hiding in the corner quietly ignoring schemes Roll Eyes

I made 12k out of thin air and learned trading the hard way.
I learned this shit by investing 0 cents.
You pathetic losers came in with "investment" money and you are still not as good at trading as me.
You are blind to trends and signals etc and rail on like brain dead greedy crypto-zombie shills..
for no other reason than to sucker in poor naive patsies into your pyramid scheme shitcoins.

Your favorite dumb ass retort is.. Ohh but but but Spoetnik i only buy/sell/trade and profit off them.. i don't SUPPORT them  Cheesy
Where as i never bullshitted no one and exercised integrity and STILL made more money in less time with ease than most of you inept greedy profiteers.

You are not in my league clowns.
I will chew you up and spit you out all day and all night forever.
I take all comers and will put each and every fucking one of you down on your ass.. infinitely.

So.. yeah Wink
Feed me more stupid ass cliche'd little retorts (that even YOU people don't believe in)

Wanna TL:DR little ADD victims ?

YOU ARE DOIN' IT WRONG Cheesy

Do we really have enough 'cryptocurrencies'?
Oh no.. we need more & more  Cheesy
Yup you guys are brilliant.. hahahhaa

How is that even a question ?
How do you have the audacity to ask such a stupid fucking question ?
When the community thinks we have thousands and the pace just increases..
you show up here saying, yeah.. great make more ?
Really ? WOW  Roll Eyes

I already debunked this crap earlier.. go back and review the topic.
My Lan vs Internet analogy hammers it home.

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 09:34:37 AM

Yeah ?
One ?

Ya but Bitcoin *IS* though.
So you are spouting off the most posted Altcoin cliche in history.
It's the #1 go to defense when it comes to adoption of an Alt-"coin" and BTC itself.

You all ever wonder why i put "coin" in quotes so much ?
Because you butchered and raped it's dead corpse.
You seriously don't know what the fuck it means or you're are bullshitting. (for Bitcoin profits)

Not only has BTC historically been far more used as a currency but it also holds the most potential at being used as one too.. which is a key reason why it's the yard stick against every little shit coin scheme (for BTC profits) that comes out.

And sorry but just because you feel Bitcoin has not had *enough* adoption..
does not mean your shitcoin bullshit is anymore legit.
The comparison is if you even want to call it that is irrelevant.

What i have posted non stop forever is simply common sense.
You all try and refute it over & over so you can hop on some shitcoin bullshit and count your profits.
You fire off the same old stupid ass bullshit fucking excuses all year round.. year after year and i put them down hard every fucking damn time ...with 100% perfection.

Not one of you lippy greedy little idiots out there ever won fuck all with me here.
And you can't !

Because i am talking about the obvious and common sense people.

How many times do i have to tell you, you aren't fooling anybody ?
Your shitcoin retorts are preaching to the choir.. and even they know it's fucking bullshit.
And like every fucking word that comes out of my mouth i can prove it rock solid with tangible proof.
While you all continue to putter around spewing stupid bullshit.

I posted a topic in ALT/Main asking if people believed in the purpose/intent of Ethereum.
The votes came in and 70% of the users here do *NOT*.
The very shills flogging this stupid ICO scam coin (that is ranked no. 2 in crypto) they THEMSELVES do not believe in the fucking scammy bullshit.

AKA: Proof Investards --> [POLL] Do you believe in Ethereum ?

You are all a bunch of bullshitters hopping from one scheme to another endlessly for profits.
What ever trendy bullshit rolls out you drop to your knees mouths wallets open wide.
You are full of it !
You hope from an APP's gimmick coin to a Blogging gimmick coin to an ANON gimmick coin
on and on and on.. fer teh profits exchanger ROI'z

You.
Are.
Full.
Of.
Shit.

Period .

I have schooled your dumb ass's for years here and you never learn.
Funny enough though is if i was one of you i'd be doing a better job of it.
I could hand to you on a silver platter a far higher quality shitcoin defense to use but that would not be wise now would it ?

Like what ?

Rather than coveting Bitcoin profits and not shutting up about it on every topic and using Bitcoin is horrible garbage etc to defend your scammy shitcoin bullshit.. (example = see quote above)

I would say ?
I would rattle of my favorite DAPPS by name i use ALL THE TIME ..everyday.

But guess what Investards ?
Not even one of you have said that................ even once.
Not even lied and made up one to "make it look good" ..because you are all THAT stupid.

All you all do is harp and grind and whail away endlessly 24/7 about BITCOIN PROFITS in conjunction with how Scamereum is so great and it will take over for BTC etc..
So.. you know.. pay me BTC for my ETH ahhahahhaha

You all think you are smart but i am getting a kick out of laughing my god damn balls off at you all here.
It's why i come here.. you kidiots amuse the shit out of me  Cheesy

And yeah a part of me does enjoy being the smartest one on the forum with the most integrity.
No one else says what i do and and speaks out as much on regular basis.
No one even comes close..
I have more integrity and intelligence than all of you combined.
Sorry but you get no cred for hiding in the corner quietly ignoring schemes Roll Eyes

I made 12k out of thin air and learned trading the hard way.
I learned this shit by investing 0 cents.
You pathetic losers came in with "investment" money and you are still not as good at trading as me.
You are blind to trends and signals etc and rail on like brain dead greedy crypto-zombie shills..
for no other reason than to sucker in poor naive patsies into your pyramid scheme shitcoins.

Your favorite dumb ass retort is.. Ohh but but but Spoetnik i only buy/sell/trade and profit off them.. i don't SUPPORT them  Cheesy
Where as i never bullshitted no one and exercised integrity and STILL made more money in less time with ease than most of you inept greedy profiteers.

You are not in my league clowns.
I will chew you up and spit you out all day and all night forever.
I take all comers and will put each and every fucking one of you down on your ass.. infinitely.

So.. yeah Wink
Feed me more stupid ass cliche'd little retorts (that even YOU people don't believe in)

Wanna TL:DR little ADD victims ?

YOU ARE DOIN' IT WRONG Cheesy

Do we really have enough 'cryptocurrencies'?
Oh no.. we need more & more  Cheesy
Yup you guys are brilliant.. hahahhaa

How is that even a question ?
How do you have the audacity to ask such a stupid fucking question ?
When the community thinks we have thousands and the pace just increases..
you show up here saying, yeah.. great make more ?
Really ? WOW  Roll Eyes

I already debunked this crap earlier.. go back and review the topic.
My Lan vs Internet analogy hammers it home.

Ah you continued, awesome. Out of curiosity which coins do I hop to and fro from since you seem to know a lot about what I do. Last time I checked I have used the same coins for years now excluding HONEY which is new.
StinkyLover (OP)

Activity: 454

This industry is pure fiction

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:15:44 PM

Does everything on here have to descend into personal insults? (did I just ask such a stupid question?? Huh)

ASSUMING that adoption WILL come, do we have enough coins for a new global economy? Enough for the whole planet? All the different peoples, with all the different aspirations, and all the variety that exists out in the real world beyond BCT.

Everybody has their own opinion. It is just a topic to discuss. People need to chill.

I believe that crypto"currencies" will be adopted someday and it's just a matter of time. That's why I can ask such a question, because I really believe in cryptocurrencies one day being used as "currencies" (not converted to FIAT as profit, but being used to buy goods and services as they are meant to be).

I'm not worried about all the scams, scammers, and profiteers. If you're a scammer/profiteer then good luck to you. When regulation comes (and it will - trust me), then the game is over. I'm not saying scammers will be prosecuted, but at some point scamming in crypto WILL become illegal and punishable by law, and only then will the scams subside (apart from the hardcore - there's always a hardcore).

I'm not sure how many people in this forum truly believe in the future of crypto/blockchain. When I read some of the comments I'm not sure people do. Profits, losses, scams and trading seems to cloud everything on here.

Don't worry, I ain't complaining too much. I'm too deep in profit to complain.
riskthebiscuit

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:49:03 AM

how thin do you want to spread it? I think its quite good the way it is now, but if tons more $$$ comes in then yeah sure why not add more to the pie. Until that time though lets just leave it as is because although its a profitable space, its not regulated and last we need is tons more random coins, shit ideas, and scammers. I do not think this is the majority, nor do I think people intend to begin this way but with all the ICOs and people just throwing money at them its hard to blame them. People need to be more weary of throwing money randomly, and actually invest in a product that is already working not investing in an idea. Overall, I would say its a mixed bag of stuff happening, but I do not think adding more stuff to the equation would be good. I think it would just confuse people, as many people are already left confused about this world.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:52:34 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2017, 07:52:41 AM by Spoetnik

I am always insulting in a vague general way.
Some users take it personally but it is not directed at them personally.

I have said 1,000 times LITERALLY ..it's the crowd that pisses me off with their stupidity.
Then i showcase it.. then you guys ignore it.
Then i point it out again.. then you insult me.

Crying because i am insulting ?
I have taken more shit than all of you combined guys.
I am the whipping post of crypto.. i take endless amounts of shit from all comers (especially throw away 1 post noob accounts)

I have had plenty of lawsuit threats and bans across every end of crypto.
I have had people target & troll and harass and try and DOX me.
ANYTHING they can do to attack me.. non stop !

And YOU are whining about attitude ?
Please  Roll Eyes

Gimme a break.. you get to act like greedy children and walk away with a huge pile of scam cash.. i don't !

Me i get threats and a ruined Trust Rating.

The point i have harped on the most is.. The Crowd.
I do not post insults at users personally.
Logically each user is irrelevant.. myself included.
What matter is where the majority in control steer the scene.

That is the key issue here.
It's not about sides ..but control !
Who controls the scene guys ?

I don't show up to call a guy an idiot or a tranny or accuse some guy of "renting" (what ever that means LOL)

I am simply pointing at THE CROWD IN CONTROL saying they are out of control being god damn idiots !

..and they are.

PS:
That is obvious and common-sense.
So why do i have to keep pointing it out ?
Why would i get insulting to the crowd ?
Because i have to repeat common-sense to idiots 24/7 for life ?

I am not saying people are a doo-doo head and i dun likes you.
I am saying technically speaking you are acting like idiots in a proven tangible way.
That can be demonstrated ..and is often.

But all that means to all of you here is.. the next comment that gets post is ?
..yeah yeah Spoetnik *some of this is scammy.
Then you defend YOUR BAGS !

Where is the accountability from any of you ?
And how do i not get tired watching stupid people post the same bad shit coin defense retorts over & over ?
Ya know, come up with some new material guys.

TOPIC ?
These are not "stocks" on the New York Stock Exchanger guys.
They are suppose to be CURRENCIES.
And how many are these days ?

So.. who ya foolin' ?
I'm curious who do you think is eating up your shitcoin rabble ?
Who's buyin' your bullshit defense retorts ?

7 billion people and after 8 years we see 8,000 people here.
Earth gove 0 fucks.
No one is buying your stupid comments you post here 24/7.
Say what you want but i don't see 7 billion people here fumbling over each other begging for as many "coins" as they can get.. with a the more the better attitude  Cheesy

..ya my MOM said hey where i can download fake digital currency ICO scheme tokens for profits Spoetnik ?
She says i wanna haez teh ROI'z on teh EXCHANGER SO WHERE DOO i SENDS MAH PICTURE ID'Z ?

Bottom Line:
You think it's "insulting" that i point out that i have ideology and integrity and you guys do NOT.
It's just the truth.
Don't want to be mocked then quit acting like scum bags and get some class.

omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 06:43:06 AM

We need more coins especially one that is not anonymous! We may think anonymous coins like bitcoin, Ethereum and litecoin are good for our development, but I doubt as many evil men are try to take advantage of this to do they evil activities.
winnerhor

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 07:08:18 AM

one is enough but must be the best cryptocurrencies

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
xhienigat

Activity: 420

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 07:59:26 AM

I don't think we need enough cryptocurrencies, I think we already have a lot of them judging by what I see on some trading sites. Plus those added tokens too.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 08:03:37 AM

I don't think people give the future much thought for this stuff.
Many are noobs who have just gotten here and are after profits ASAP.
And they don't care if they leave a mess for others to clean up.
I predicted that would happen when 2013 blew up in popularity.
I was right !

It took a down turn and we went into a rut market price was and a mass exodus of users leaving.
I predicted it all.
I said many would rob others as they are leaving and it happened.

This stuff is highly predictable.

And if you keep on the wrong course it's obvious what will happen.
Things will just get worse and worse in all ways imaginable.

I only ask of you all to think of the future and how it can be sustainable, healthy and secure.
People are going to do what ever they want whether i say stuff or not.
I just hope to challenge the users here and especially new users to think things through.

I think going in a positive and constructive direction is what the key to success is.
And by success i mean both adoption and your profits TOGETHER !
I say what i do because i believe it's in all our best interest..

Do you all think more is better ? Think about it from all angles.

Luke2939

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Building Wealth through AI and the power of the bl

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 08:05:24 AM

Honestly, I think we have more than enough CryptoCurrencies ! We need to have the devs and community trying to work with and around the promising tech and tokens rather than simply creating their own random tokens or coins.
It is high time to avoid copies and copies of bitcoin. Try to build on bitcoin and make it faster. That is the need of the hour.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    AI-COIN ICO    Building Wealth Through AI & The Power of BLOCKCHAIN    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
slack    |    Telegram    |    twitter    |    facebook    |    ANN Thread
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    READ THE WHITEPAPER  [ REGISTER TODAY ]    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 786

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:28:28 AM

I think we already have enough cryptocurrencies.  That's why when you already have one or more, you just have to support  it and please be serious on having it.

Even we have tons of cryptocurrencies today, by 2020 some of those will die, some will be diminish. We don't need a lot of cryptocurrency if some of those are useless and scam. We only need ones that are profitable and legit. It can be too confusing especially to the new ones if there's still a lot of cryptocurrency. Remove the scammed ones and retain the legit. I hope the developers just focus to bitcoin to make it more interesting.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
kryptqnick
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1385

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 09:27:20 AM

I think we already have enough cryptocurrencies.  That's why when you already have one or more, you just have to support  it and please be serious on having it.

Even we have tons of cryptocurrencies today, by 2020 some of those will die, some will be diminish. We don't need a lot of cryptocurrency if some of those are useless and scam. We only need ones that are profitable and legit. It can be too confusing especially to the new ones if there's still a lot of cryptocurrency. Remove the scammed ones and retain the legit. I hope the developers just focus to bitcoin to make it more interesting.
I suppose that depends on the purposes of cryptocurrencies. The purposes might be as goes:
earning money via trading - There are many currencies for trading as a way of earning money already;
buying goods on the Internet - Bitcoins and partly ethereum allow us to do that;
buying goods in real life - there is NO currency which can provide this to us.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███