Bitcoin Forum
July 23, 2024, 01:20:47 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AI coins  (Read 747 times)
peter0425

Activity: 2716
Merit: 447

CryptopreneurBrainboss managerial service

View Profile
February 26, 2024, 08:53:50 AM

Now, AI coins! Anyone know anything about them? Grin
after almost 7 years of your thread now AI project has come to light and yeah making it scene here in crypto market , this has been revolutionized now and more are getting into it , Lets just assume that we will be having a longer run now comparing to those recent trend that last only for months or just a year while others turn to be scams.
but with AI as being used all over the world now this is making sense to invest and wait long.
Tmoonz

Activity: 224
Merit: 173

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 04:28:58 AM

I am absolutely convinced of the prospects of artificial intelligence (AI). Seeing leading companies investing in this field, I see that AI will not only change the technological landscape but also lead to revolutionary changes in our daily lives. While there are concerns and security issues, I am confident that the thoughtful implementation of AI will bring more benefits than harm.

Absolutely they assist in trading and investment decision making and improve the efficiency of Blockchain technology, they are improving users experience and security of Blockchain technology.

I heard of an AI coin coming a couple of years ago. Is there one?

Multdex AI mdx

aleksandrvo

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 06:26:16 AM

AI is the next big thing. A lot of companies are working hard on AI technology. People are afraid of it and for a good reason, but the benefits are too good for one of those companies to pass on. It's actually the thing that will make humanity go to the next level. And whoever gets this first will have a huge advantage both technologically or economically.
Imagine a quantum computer capable of learning by itself, being able calculate and create things in a blink of an eye and not being limited by time, space or humans. It's the future. It will create space travel and space colonization, among other things.
It sounds like sci-fi but it actually is possible within the next 10 or so years to create a self learning computer capable of growing quickly. This is a big deal and I want to grab a big piece of it before it happens.

Now, AI coins! Anyone know anything about them? Grin
It could take 30 years or 100. Nobody knows. Are you ready to wait that long? I wouldn't focus on this
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: