Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:38:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Virta Unique Coin Launch  (Read 54581 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rthompson219

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:16:59 PM

I look for win wallet. Can u help?

You can download Your win Wallet here :

https[Suspicious link removed]

Not a scam? Why hasn't the github been updated since July? A crypto ATM? All these outlandish claims that your company is going to produce, when you can barely manage PR. Lol.
ti460

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:33:59 AM

any news for this coins?

why price dumping alot in 1week
N E W S

check the similarities between virta unique coin (VUC) and namo coin (NAMO) (promoter, style, problems, specs...):

searched virtauniquecoin on github (check the activity):

Quote from: VirtaUniqueCoin
Quote from: Ayomayowa
Quote from: davida

anyone care to elaborate that this is not a SCAM?

I will add. Both domains were created on the same day (19.05.2017) and on the same Registrar (GoDaddy):
https://www.whois.com/whois/namocoin.co.in
https://www.whois.com/whois/virtauniquecoin.com
Yes, it looks like a scam.  Smiley
Dev can u explain ?

Dev will not explain because it's self explanatory Grin they always procastrinate (like with the other projects: namocoin, virtapay, virtacoin etc...check github!) and while people are waiting to see something they clone and prepare the next project to rip off people (by manipulating markets with their premine and so on...) i see parallels to another project (which i can't find at the moment) related to Nigeria and crypto schools/education...

PS: is this your new profile dear Ayomayowa, of course you will not admit, but look at it this way: it's kind of fishy that the dev is not online for over one week and doesn't reply to any questions, but in this case he responds to a newbie within (approx.) 30 min, go and check BtcRaiser  Kiss you guys are so bad tricksters  Wink I feel just sorry for the poor people who think  they can make money with the little money they have and instead they are ripped off! I am done with you guys for now  Cool i am looking forward to discover the other scams you are preparing in the meantime  Shocked

Thanks for all Your Post you don't know me and i will Explain myself to you. I Ayomayowa am a Freelance Promoter, am promoting 3 Project where i am a Bounty Manager for VUC and Namo Coin

I own a company who promote altcoins. I have a big team of 20 people working for me.

I know you are devrantu. A scammer.  Your proposal for VUC online classes was declined and you are the one who hold a big amount vta and didn't swapped as you wanted to hold vta and after finishing swap you wanted to restart vta with a new website. And wanted to scam people as vta is old coin and you wanted to use that to pushed up fake and as you were the bag holder. You might have become rich, But when you find that all web urls starting from virtacoin has been bought  by VUC team because they do not wanted to start old vta by a fake promise. Your plans were screwed   That's why Now you are crying. And what is the SCAM in VUC ?  Is this currency not working perfectly.

We are completing our promises. We promised swap, That happened.  We promised the development, That is in process.
Everything is in under process.  And for a better product delivery. It needs some times to get it completed.

I am the core member of VUC promotion team. I know everything. VUC never SCAM anybody but many people have Scam VUC , There is alot of Proof of so many people here in Bitcointalk that SCAM VUC.

VUC is doing its Best to Bring Best as it Promise but it takes Patience

PATIENCE IS THE KEY.

Thank You All.

Don't write bullshit man, i provide sources and you just make acusations without a single evidence, i am not affilliated with any of your imaginary friends or people you may have contracted...here another proof:

another source: june 2nd 2017, freelance Ad Posting: Two Cryptocurrency currency creation – Upwork
"Job Description
  • Two Cryptocurrency currency creation
Features:
  • POS/POW Hybrid
  • Total Supply : 56 Million (Namocoin) and 60 Million (Virtauniquecoin) - Note: Total supply on the namo website 1.2 Billion and virta unique coin website 120 Million
  • Ethereum Blockchain deployment
  • Stake 5% per Year
  • Window/Linux/Mac/Mobile(Android + iOS)/Paper Wallet
  • Documentation / White Paper
  • Front Page web site
  • Update in Bittalk / reddit
  • Code Repository : github
  • Information on coin market cap
  • Crypto Compare
Time Bound is Strict – Ready to Pay Premium rates"

If it's not a SCAM why don't you care to prove the opposite?
Mindin

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:13:54 AM

Best new coin released in 2017. The future is so bright for Virta Unique Coin. Their plans and roadmap blows me away, I am very exited.

Such a professional and well made website.
Take a look for yourself;

http://virtauniquecoin.com/

This superb coin is so cheap right now, get some cheap VUC before it rises skyhigh.
Check it out on Cryptopia;

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=VUC_BTC
Mindin

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:32:42 AM

Just ignore the few trolls and haters, they just wan't to buy cheap coins. They would not even bother to be here if it was not to try to trick you into selling cheap.

This coin should be worth at least 1000+sats in the near future.
Battle1doom

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:59:20 AM

When will it go above 1000?
LeChatNoir

Activity: 699
Merit: 501

Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 06:01:56 AM

The specifications are good specially the Anti Theft one. I see the developer team quite lazy in posting here. What i will suggest the team is to have some bounty program and some air drop as it will then attract the community.

Battle1doom

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:10:23 AM

The specifications are good specially the Anti Theft one. I see the developer team quite lazy in posting here. What i will suggest the team is to have some bounty program and some air drop as it will then attract the community.

I like the Anti Theft function too. Please no airdropping, just follow through on the roadmap and we will all be rich.
LeChatNoir

Activity: 699
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 06:15:11 AM

I like the Anti Theft function too. Please no airdropping, just follow through on the roadmap and we will all be rich.
what i guess is that they have no major lead developer all they are getting stuff developed is just by paid on basis which is bad for the evolution of coin in long term. I think they should spend much on development team and hire some promotional people.

Ayomayowa

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:17:32 AM

Just ignore the few trolls and haters, they just wan't to buy cheap coins. They would not even bother to be here if it was not to try to trick you into selling cheap.

This coin should be worth at least 1000+sats in the near future.

Yes Of Course they are haters and scammers
Ayomayowa

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:29:31 AM

any news for this coins?

why price dumping alot in 1week
N E W S

check the similarities between virta unique coin (VUC) and namo coin (NAMO) (promoter, style, problems, specs...):

searched virtauniquecoin on github (check the activity):

Quote from: VirtaUniqueCoin
Quote from: Ayomayowa
Quote from: davida

anyone care to elaborate that this is not a SCAM?

I will add. Both domains were created on the same day (19.05.2017) and on the same Registrar (GoDaddy):
https://www.whois.com/whois/namocoin.co.in
https://www.whois.com/whois/virtauniquecoin.com
Yes, it looks like a scam.  Smiley
Dev can u explain ?

Dev will not explain because it's self explanatory Grin they always procastrinate (like with the other projects: namocoin, virtapay, virtacoin etc...check github!) and while people are waiting to see something they clone and prepare the next project to rip off people (by manipulating markets with their premine and so on...) i see parallels to another project (which i can't find at the moment) related to Nigeria and crypto schools/education...

PS: is this your new profile dear Ayomayowa, of course you will not admit, but look at it this way: it's kind of fishy that the dev is not online for over one week and doesn't reply to any questions, but in this case he responds to a newbie within (approx.) 30 min, go and check BtcRaiser  Kiss you guys are so bad tricksters  Wink I feel just sorry for the poor people who think  they can make money with the little money they have and instead they are ripped off! I am done with you guys for now  Cool i am looking forward to discover the other scams you are preparing in the meantime  Shocked

Thanks for all Your Post you don't know me and i will Explain myself to you. I Ayomayowa am a Freelance Promoter, am promoting 3 Project where i am a Bounty Manager for VUC and Namo Coin

I own a company who promote altcoins. I have a big team of 20 people working for me.

I know you are devrantu. A scammer.  Your proposal for VUC online classes was declined and you are the one who hold a big amount vta and didn't swapped as you wanted to hold vta and after finishing swap you wanted to restart vta with a new website. And wanted to scam people as vta is old coin and you wanted to use that to pushed up fake and as you were the bag holder. You might have become rich, But when you find that all web urls starting from virtacoin has been bought  by VUC team because they do not wanted to start old vta by a fake promise. Your plans were screwed   That's why Now you are crying. And what is the SCAM in VUC ?  Is this currency not working perfectly.

We are completing our promises. We promised swap, That happened.  We promised the development, That is in process.
Everything is in under process.  And for a better product delivery. It needs some times to get it completed.

I am the core member of VUC promotion team. I know everything. VUC never SCAM anybody but many people have Scam VUC , There is alot of Proof of so many people here in Bitcointalk that SCAM VUC.

VUC is doing its Best to Bring Best as it Promise but it takes Patience

PATIENCE IS THE KEY.

Thank You All.

Don't write bullshit man, i provide sources and you just make acusations without a single evidence, i am not affilliated with any of your imaginary friends or people you may have contracted...here another proof:

another source: june 2nd 2017, freelance Ad Posting: Two Cryptocurrency currency creation – Upwork
"Job Description
  • Two Cryptocurrency currency creation
Features:
  • POS/POW Hybrid
  • Total Supply : 56 Million (Namocoin) and 60 Million (Virtauniquecoin) - Note: Total supply on the namo website 1.2 Billion and virta unique coin website 120 Million
  • Ethereum Blockchain deployment
  • Stake 5% per Year
  • Window/Linux/Mac/Mobile(Android + iOS)/Paper Wallet
  • Documentation / White Paper
  • Front Page web site
  • Update in Bittalk / reddit
  • Code Repository : github
  • Information on coin market cap
  • Crypto Compare
Time Bound is Strict – Ready to Pay Premium rates"

If it's not a SCAM why don't you care to prove the opposite?

You are Very wrong Mr man, You want to different between VUC and NAMO there are difference between the two

1. Namocoin does not have stealth address and anti theft features but VUC have all this features that what make it unique coin
2. Namocoin is simple nist5 coin
3. Source code of NAMOCOIN and VUC are not the same
4. Namo is not a clone of VUC Both Both are entirely difference.

Stop Proving or saying what you dont know here and i see that there are a difference between the Both, you can be comparing this two coins with eachother. That means You are WRONG  Smiley

Nguyendong

Activity: 115

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:46:59 AM

I look for win wallet. Can u help?

You can download Your win Wallet here :

https[Suspicious link removed]

Not a scam? Why hasn't the github been updated since July? A crypto ATM? All these outlandish claims that your company is going to produce, when you can barely manage PR. Lol.
I donot download, help
I can't login in web
ti460

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:35:28 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2017, 02:26:47 PM by ti460

You are Very wrong Mr man, You want to different between VUC and NAMO there are difference between the two

1. Namocoin does not have stealth address and anti theft features but VUC have all this features that what make it unique coin
2. Namocoin is simple nist5 coin
3. Source code of NAMOCOIN and VUC are not the same
4. Namo is not a clone of VUC Both Both are entirely difference.

Stop Proving or saying what you dont know here and i see that there are a difference between the Both, you can be comparing this two coins with eachother. That means You are WRONG  Smiley

Stop writing CRAP and go visit a english course  Kiss maybe someone from Ahmedabad like Pranay Patadiya from ScalSys can illuminate us? You failed to do so, I tried to talk to you several times on slack and gave you the possibilty to explain before I went public with my research results, you ignore or simply don't care to answer the questions in this thread!
CryptoMaker111

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:14:07 PM

VUC is dumping hard i doubt it would recover again even to 500.  Grin
tazmako

Activity: 350

XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:39:08 AM

yeah it goin down too fast

from 500to 140 in couple days

XDNA ❱❭ Dynamic. New. Adaptable.
Revolution in PoW GPU mining | Innovation in Masternode investing
° BitGun ° T.N.T. ° XDNA Foundation °
Stable block reward even with a 10000% increase of hashrate![/url]
                 |Website| Whitepaper| Discord| Telegram | Github|                
duffann

Activity: 178
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:03:11 PM

even the website is not working. cant download wallet
Mindin

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:36:45 PM

VUC is dumping hard i doubt it would recover again even to 500.  Grin

It will bounce back, don't sell cheap, you'll be sorry later when you see it go up again.

Now is a good time to buy  Smiley
tazmako

Activity: 350

XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:41:33 PM

It will bounce back, don't sell cheap, you'll be sorry later when you see it go up again.

I like VUC  roadmap  and hold a lot of coins  hope it bounce back soon.

XDNA ❱❭ Dynamic. New. Adaptable.
Revolution in PoW GPU mining | Innovation in Masternode investing
° BitGun ° T.N.T. ° XDNA Foundation °
Stable block reward even with a 10000% increase of hashrate![/url]
                 |Website| Whitepaper| Discord| Telegram | Github|                
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:32:37 AM

I too I hold vuc is good project I will suprise the matket
Mindin

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:34:16 AM

I like VUC  roadmap  and hold a lot of coins  hope it bounce back soon.

How much coins is a lot of coins? How much do you hold?
irekke

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:06:00 PM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: