Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 04:16:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Virta Unique Coin Launch  (Read 54583 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kthq426

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:03:24 PM

What's the reason of VUC pump on Cryptopia & c-cex?!

It's just a pump and dump.
i took advantage of it to dump 400k coins.
it doesn't look like VUC will go anywhere.
the developers have 2 other coins which were a complete fail.
check:
Virtacoin (VTA)
Virtacoinlus (XVP)

I had an email from the dev saying that the launch of VUC cryptoportail education is imminent (early January) and that it will pump the price up to 10,000 sat, you can see a slight pumping today with a buy wall from 0.6 btc to 14 sat on c-cex, there is someone who wants to buy 4 million VUC at 14 sat for reselling after very high price.

Anyway, we will wait and judge by the end of January the credibility of the developers.
sb054

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:00:52 PM

check:
Virtacoin (VTA)
Virtacoinlus (XVP)

I had an email from the dev saying that the launch of VUC cryptoportail education is imminent (early January) and that it will pump the price up to 10,000 sat, you can see a slight pumping today with a buy wall from 0.6 btc to 14 sat on c-cex, there is someone who wants to buy 4 million VUC at 14 sat for reselling after very high price.

Anyway, we will wait and judge by the end of January the credibility of the developers.

Virtacoin (VTA)
Virtacoinlus (XVP
vuc coin
namo coin
the developers have 3 other coins

scam 1000%
ANTI-THEFT: Coming Soon..Coming Soon..Coming Soon..Coming Soon..Coming Soon..Coming Soon..
maxnazish29

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:18:38 AM

Anti theft .... hahahahahaha😂😂😂. Their own server was compromised, and they are still working on that to get the control back. They have lost 14 million of their coin in that, it was stolen. Any they say Anti theft  hahaha

Their website still says swap vta to vuc and this scheme ended in August only.🤔

They are launching their cryptoschool since September 2017,

Who launches such a big project without and advertising, I mean they never show up anywhere, so that means is this going to be a secret launch so that no one knows about the school and in return they get zero students. Secret crypto school launch please don’t let anyone know. Hahahhaha

Half of the management has left the project. Many more things are there let’s keep them secret.

But anyways they are still alive and trying to get the control over server and also working on different things, lets see what they will come up with. But their words are not worthy to be considered as truth imminent Jan launch can also be Jan 2019 no one knows 😂😂.

And also 10,000 sat is a dream if you are holding vuc it’s better to sell when it reaches 💯 take profit and move out.
kthq426

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:39:04 AM

Anti theft .... hahahahahaha😂😂😂. Their own server was compromised, and they are still working on that to get the control back. They have lost 14 million of their coin in that, it was stolen. Any they say Anti theft  hahaha

Who launches such a big project without and advertising, I mean they never show up anywhere, so that means is this going to be a secret launch so that no one knows about the school and in return they get zero students. Secret crypto school launch please don’t let anyone know. Hahahhaha

Half of the management has left the project. Many more things are there let’s keep them secret.

But anyways they are still alive and trying to get the control over server and also working on different things, lets see what they will come up with. But their words are not worthy to be considered as truth imminent Jan launch can also be Jan 2019 no one knows 😂😂.

And also 10,000 sat is a dream if you are holding vuc it’s better to sell when it reaches 💯 take profit and move out.

what is going on my friend? you even supported VUC and you recommended us to buy it because it will surely pump next month, your message worries me a little, the project fell into the water or what? !!
maxnazish29

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:19:51 AM

what is going on my friend? you even supported VUC and you recommended us to buy it because it will surely pump next month, your message worries me a little, the project fell into the water or what? !!

You sell at an approx of 70-100 sat, because reaching 10,000 is a dream. Also if you have bought that at an average price of let’s say 30-40 sat then also you will have 2x profit. And as btc has also doubled so your profit will be 4x so anyways u will be at good profit only... no need to be greedy to sell at 1000 or 10000.
maxnazish29

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:16:18 AM

Anti theft .... hahahahahaha😂😂😂. Their own server was compromised, and they are still working on that to get the control back. They have lost 14 million of their coin in that, it was stolen. Any they say Anti theft  hahaha

mbolaji2

Activity: 74

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:57:18 AM

Why is your website is not opening?, the project look promising before but why everything just stop
cryptomiles

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:57:11 PM

ok guys why you don't work on it ? is gold mine inside ... WTF
tazmako

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:36:11 AM

new years already?

not see any news from dev.

XDNA ❱❭ Dynamic. New. Adaptable.
Revolution in PoW GPU mining | Innovation in Masternode investing
° BitGun ° T.N.T. ° XDNA Foundation °
Stable block reward even with a 10000% increase of hashrate![/url]
                 |Website| Whitepaper| Discord| Telegram | Github|                
Kryptokunkku89

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:12:05 PM

THIS IS A SCAM DONT PUT ANY MONEY IN THIS !!!

Virtacoin (VTA)
Virtacoinlus (XVP)
namo coin
vuc coin

2018 >>VERTABIT (VTB)
yeah, wtf?
mehdi74

Activity: 149

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:27:55 AM

Vuc coin is good coin if dev back Wink

tazmako

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:28:11 PM

we not see dev very long time.

do you trust him comeback?

mehdi74

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:27:58 AM

we not see dev very long time.

do you trust him comeback?
I do not know,if back good.

mehdi74

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:09:16 PM

See total coin pac coin then vuc can very very up  soon Grin

kthq426

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:47:02 PM

What's the reason of VUC pump?

Any updates from dev?
denyboy

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:14:00 PM

i think this coin goes alone to 1 $ , i have to buy it ...
g4force

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:41:15 AM

check:
Virtacoin (VTA)
Virtacoinlus (XVP)

Absolute bollocks!!!!!
The devs have no credibility and the only reason this coin is up is all coins with low price are pumping because the newbies into crypto are buying in the hope of a bitcoin like rise....

Virtacoin (VTA)
Virtacoinlus (XVP
vuc coin
namo coin
the developers have 3 other coins

scam 1000%
ANTI-THEFT: Coming Soon..Coming Soon..Coming Soon..Coming Soon..Coming Soon..Coming Soon..

mehdi74

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:18:40 AM

Any news from dev Huh

Dvijuha

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:14:37 AM

want to news too...
tazmako

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:50:13 PM

Any news from dev Huh

dev say wait for next 6 months we have big profit at 15-09-2017

we wait 4 months  wait more 2 months and we will see dev is right or wrong?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: