Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:09:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Virta Unique Coin Launch  (Read 54581 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SpaceDiz

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:59:03 PM

VUC on scrypt??

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=VUC&view=settings

Coinmaster87

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:05:46 PM

cryptopia is back.....
fresh start
Albania92

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:03:43 PM

cryptopia is back.....
fresh start

Yeah , the only problem is the the algorithm is completely changed , its no more nist5 but script algorithm , which makes it a shit coin like every other coin under 1mil cap . People dumped it and lost a lot of value in which I wonder if will it ever go back to 80-90sata lets alone more.Not to mention that it was a pricacy coin which could not protect even its servers . I think hackers used stolen coins to pump the market a couple of times on c-cex
Coinmaster87

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:22:22 PM

cryptopia is back.....
fresh start

Yeah , the only problem is the the algorithm is completely changed , its no more nist5 but script algorithm , which makes it a shit coin like every other coin under 1mil cap . People dumped it and lost a lot of value in which I wonder if will it ever go back to 80-90sata lets alone more.Not to mention that it was a pricacy coin which could not protect even its servers . I think hackers used stolen coins to pump the market a couple of times on c-cex
yeah...algo needs to be confirmed. cryptopia might be mistaken. if its script than I will wait for pump...and whenever it comes ...will dump my vuc...
if algo is still nist5 ...then will hodl
Albania92

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:05:26 PM

I think the same
Coinmaster87

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:56:18 AM

nist5 algo coin is being swapped right now at the backend....
coins on exchange are just a placeholder right now...
VirtaUniqueCoin (OP)

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 05:45:41 AM

Dear all,

Finally we could recover our webmail, forum, website, github and server.

Few changes.

VUC is on the same algorithm NIST5 but we have shifted VUC to a new codebase and the wallets , Wallets and  explorer have been updated to website.

Please download new VUC webwallet from github or website link,

Exchanges was contacted for swap ,

Nova exchange, Cryptopia balances has been swapped and now both are on new block chain.

C-cex is still not performed swapped therefore the wallet of ccex is under maintenance and we have chosen a way out to swap the old vuc to new vuc manually.

As there is a little issue with ccex at this point of time but later or sooner that will also be resolved.

Meanwhile a way out which is possible. Anyone who wants to shift his coins to cryptopia or nova from ccex, he just have to create a c-cex code of vuc and the deposit address of cryptopia/novaexchange or window wallet. we can transfer the same amount of vuc from our support center.
You may write for more clerity to support@virtauniquecoin.com

We have not left the project but because of some messive issues in early management the things were delayed.

Good news..

Education portal is completely ready and we are about to launch at our main website for public.

Thanks for having patience and trust with our project.

Have a nice day..
VirtaUniqueCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 05:48:52 AM

Source Code: https://github.com/virtauniquecoin/Vuc

explorer: http://vuc.hosthampster.com:3001/
cunicula
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:52:28 AM

Scam coin.
VirtaUniqueCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 05:56:33 AM

Dear Sir,

With due respect. I understand your feelings. We admit that because of mess in management many things went wrong but we are here to not to give up and we are still developing the project.

Anyways Just watch on development part now.

We are back.
mehdi74

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:33:28 AM

Dear Sir,

With due respect. I understand your feelings. We admit that because of mess in management many things went wrong but we are here to not to give up and we are still developing the project.

Anyways Just watch on development part now.

We are back.
hi, i am in my old wallet have vuc coin but can not use my coin and send, send for you email,please my help.

phuocduong

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:40:07 AM

Where can i get wallet window? and pool to mine? I dont find it
BartVanseer

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:22:31 PM

Where can i get wallet window? and pool to mine? I dont find it

You can mine on mining-dutch or lpool.name

The website takes ages to load but here is a direct link to the wallet: https://virtauniquecoin.com/virtauniquecoin-qt.exe
I am upodating mine too now.

Use this addnode from Cryptopia:
addnode=165.227.37.145:19704
Coinmaster87

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:23:51 PM

Dear all,

Finally we could recover our webmail, forum, website, github and server.

Few changes.

VUC is on the same algorithm NIST5 but we have shifted VUC to a new codebase and the wallets , Wallets and  explorer have been updated to website.

Please download new VUC webwallet from github or website link,

Exchanges was contacted for swap ,

Nova exchange, Cryptopia balances has been swapped and now both are on new block chain.

C-cex is still not performed swapped therefore the wallet of ccex is under maintenance and we have chosen a way out to swap the old vuc to new vuc manually.

As there is a little issue with ccex at this point of time but later or sooner that will also be resolved.

Meanwhile a way out which is possible. Anyone who wants to shift his coins to cryptopia or nova from ccex, he just have to create a c-cex code of vuc and the deposit address of cryptopia/novaexchange or window wallet. we can transfer the same amount of vuc from our support center.
You may write for more clerity to support@virtauniquecoin.com

We have not left the project but because of some messive issues in early management the things were delayed.

Good news..

Education portal is completely ready and we are about to launch at our main website for public.

Thanks for having patience and trust with our project.

Have a nice day..

Cryptopia is still showing script algo....kindly get it corrected at the earliest...
Coinmaster87

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:30:34 PM

how much is the POS reward?
I hope its not too high...
SpaceDiz

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:11:32 PM

network stucked on 15798 block, waiting for solutions
Coinmaster87

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:25:25 PM

why dont vuc has telegram n discord?
Albania92

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:54:25 PM

why dont vuc has telegram n discord?

Because they are higly unprofesional and in my opinion dont know how to handle this . The coin has very low market cap , even some other shitcoin passed 10milion cap once in a while but this coin no . They are very late on developing the product and havent keep even one promise from their website goals . No good cominaction , also as you said they dont even have a telegram or discord group . If they dont work how do they hope to be sucesfull. I think this coin will bankroupt and disapear soon . They also came in here preteding theur educational portal will launch soon , but no crypto news pages mentioned it so nobody is giving a F . Also thats why the coin has stable for a week becauae holders were waiting for that educational portal to launch and pump the coin . They also cant even manage their coins . How is it possible for c-cex price to be so different than cryptopia and why the market didnt pause there ? They pump every week
moirahpascual11

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:33:16 AM

i want to know more about your project and  i think your project is very interesting to follow.i hope this coin will bring to success
Hellion93

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:26:37 AM

Non mineable coin. I have try to create a mining pool, but src is broken. Pool shows that VUC mining address is incorrect
The yiimp pool shows: UtLFvKyTNWKdKrfvYZGGAaVcNXzueZKost, nist5, bad mining address UtLFvKyTNWKdKrfvYZGGAaVcNXzueZKost
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: