Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:05:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SELL] Paypal account Verified SSN  (Read 683 times)
lecongnhan123 (OP)

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:54:58 PM

I am having an US Paypal account that was verified with card and SSN, I'm selling it with 30$, if you are interested, just send me an PM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aadje93

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:01:50 PM

Archived, i really hope dt will tag you for selling paypal accounts and promoting scams!

Why you are doing this? Is the forum not full enough of scammers?

http://archive.is/7Qdb4

lecongnhan123 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:03:21 PM

Archived, i really hope dt will tag you for selling paypal accounts and promoting scams!

What The F*ck man? Verifying Paypal account is also a kind of service.
aadje93

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:13:37 PM

Yes it's a service, a service to help scamers to steal money and do other fraud!

The day you will be scammed by someone you will learn and understand that you shall not helping them

Btw you said verifing, yes that could be legal however you sell a fully verified paypal including ssn and card!

lecongnhan123 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:14:58 PM

Yes it's a service, a service to help scamers to steal money and do other fraud!

The day you will be scammed by someone you will learn and understand that you shall not helping them
Why? Does verifying Paypal account helps people scam each other?
aadje93

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:16:23 PM

You SELL a verified account including someones ssn and card and this is fraud!

If you would sell only vcc's or maybe advices on how to verify it then it would be ok

lecongnhan123 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:18:10 PM

If you would sell only vcc's or maybe advices on how to verify it then it would be ok
It's fake SSN but with real ID (real ID on fake document photoshop-ed) I also sell VCC, just because after verifying that accoun,t my customer didn't take that aacount so I need to sell it here
aadje93

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:23:52 PM

It's fake SSN but with real ID (real ID on fake document photoshop-ed) I also sell VCC, just because after verifying that accoun,t my customer didn't take that aacount so I need to sell it here

So you also fake documents? You are a scamer and not twll me any story, that your only offer a service to veriy paypal accounts!

Or tell me why someone would need to buy this? If the peson has nothing to hide and is niy a scamer or plan to use it for illegal activites or scams, why he not use his real info?!

lecongnhan123 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:25:42 PM

So you also fake documents? You are a scamer and not twll me any story, that your only offer a service to veriy paypal accounts!

Or tell me why someone would need to buy this? If the peson has nothing to hide and is niy a scamer or plan to use it for illegal activites or scams, why he not use his real info?!
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT US PAYPAL? DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS? HOW IT WORKS?
aadje93

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:28:20 PM

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT US PAYPAL? DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS? HOW IT WORKS?

Now you are out of words scamer?

lecongnhan123 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:29:54 PM

Okay, if you don't know how it works, you should leave this topic, this account is not for you and people who know what it is will know I am scamming or not Smiley
Have a nice day
aadje93

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:34:33 PM

Okay, if you don't know how it works, you should leave this topic, this account is not for you and people who know what it is will know I am scamming or not Smiley
Have a nice day

You are helping scammers, so you are a scammer if not tell me the reason legal people can not use real id to open and verify it!

Stop your story please

lecongnhan123 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:37:55 PM

You are helping scammers, so you are a scammer if not tell me the reason legal people can not use real id to open and verify it!

Stop your story please
OK, what if people need to receive a big amount of money through Paypal that from US? It's not simple, users from countries out of USA do not have a legal US SSN so that they need this service. So that this service is not for people who come from US but from other countries.
aadje93

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:40:34 PM

Stop your story please
OK, what if people need to receive a big amount of money through Paypal that from US? It's not simple, users from countries out of USA do not have a legal US SSN so that they need this service. So that this service is not for people who come from US but from other countries.

LOL bullshit!

I get each week some paypal payments from around the world the last one for 1400 usd yestersay and i am not from the usa! And my payments are never held becauase i have a real old paypal and never got a chargeback since now!

Simply stop your stupid excues on ehy someone shouls buy this

lecongnhan123 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:42:22 PM

LOL bullshit!

I get each week some paypal payments from around the world the last one for 1400 usd yestersay and i am not from the usa! And my payments are never held becauase i have a real old paypal and never got a chargeback since now!

Simply stop your stupid excues on ehy someone shouls buy this
Nothing to talk to you sir Smiley Have a good day
Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:14:12 PM

Archive of this thread up until now.

I do not agree with you selling this/these accounts, which will most likely be used to scam someone. Especially the faking of a SSN, which is essentially fraud.

Sorry OP, you fucked up here. For the sake of $30.... Roll Eyes

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 06:14:17 AM

Ignore the crap, you are within the terms and conditions and rules of the forum, right or wrong.  I do not need or desire an account, but want to ask a clarifying question for those that are.  How aged are the accounts.  Last year Paypal implied the new terms of forcing a 60 day hold on funds into new accounts. 
aadje93

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 06:46:18 AM

Ignore the crap, you are within the terms and conditions and rules of the forum, right or wrong.  I do not need or desire an account, but want to ask a clarifying question for those that are.  How aged are the accounts.  Last year Paypal implied the new terms of forcing a 60 day hold on funds into new accounts.  

He broke a rules, as per theymos own words :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1785577.0

You are only allowed to sell accounts/invites that you legally obtained yourself or through legitimate trades. If you did anything illegal in order to obtain an item, then you can't trade it on bitcointalk.org. Anyone found breaking this rule will be banned.

He got the paypal account by using fake SSN of fake id's this is illegal or i am wrong?

tell me it's legal to use fake id or SSN numbers to obtain paypal accounts!

JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:01:49 PM

Ignore the crap, you are within the terms and conditions and rules of the forum, right or wrong.  I do not need or desire an account, but want to ask a clarifying question for those that are.  How aged are the accounts.  Last year Paypal implied the new terms of forcing a 60 day hold on funds into new accounts.  

He broke a rules, as per theymos own words :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1785577.0

You are only allowed to sell accounts/invites that you legally obtained yourself or through legitimate trades. If you did anything illegal in order to obtain an item, then you can't trade it on bitcointalk.org. Anyone found breaking this rule will be banned.

He got the paypal account by using fake SSN of fake id's this is illegal or i am wrong?

tell me it's legal to use fake id or SSN numbers to obtain paypal accounts!

There were and are other criteria that can be met to get past that hold, but for those that wish to know are these accounts aged in any way or fresh off whatever process you are using?
grermezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 08:24:05 PM

Dude you are openly declaring that you are engaged in illegal activities and thats not very wise. Fraud is strictly prohibited on this website. You just got a negative trust tag and i believe you could have earned that money by joining a signature campaign.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: