Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:17:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto-News.net is looking for new writers  (Read 3617 times)
Crypto-News (OP)

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

Crypto-News.net | Latest news from Crypto world

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:41:15 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2017, 11:21:24 PM by Crypto-News

https://www.Crypto-News.net is looking for new content writers. To qualify, you need to be a native english speaker, have a moderate level of knowledge about cryptocurrencies, and want to be part of the team at Crypto-News.

We are looking for writers that can provide three articles per week and are interested in a long-term agreement (1 month +). If you are interested, please send a unique article about a recent event or topic (around 500-700 words) to contact@crypto-news.net with the subject "Crypto-News Writing." We are requesting this to avoid the submission of other people's work and to weed out non-serious requests. This is somewhat of an audition. If our editors approve of the quality of the article, we will publish and pay for your article. We will also negotiate future business.

We look forward to bringing on quality writers to the team!

https://www.crypto-news.net - Latest news from Bitcoin and altcoin world!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto-News (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:07:28 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2017, 11:22:00 PM by Crypto-News

https://www.Crypto-News.net is looking for new writers. If you are native english speaker, have detailed knowledge about cryptocurrencies and want to be part of the team at Crypto-News, then read further.

If you're interested in this job and you're willing to write at least 3 articles per week, send your unique, up to date event/topic, non biased article (around 500-700 words) to contact@crypto-news.net with subject "Applying for writer".
Those who'll write good stuff, we'll contact and make an agreement about payment for future articles. In case your "draft" article will be published on Crypto-News.net, we'll pay for it.
I have written a few articles on your website previously. Can I use that as my "application piece"?
Please submit a new one. Thank you!

ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:51:28 PM

What is the usual payment you are giving to writers with seemingly good quality? because you know there are some people like me with 0.0001 IQ yet I talk like I know everything Cheesy
Do you need people to actually do a field trip and report the events as they occur in real time and with a quality in writing?
Lets say someone with a score of 8 from 10 in quality and context writes you 3 articles a week, how much could he earn then?
How do you earn anything yourselves? I asked too many questions? Cheesy Ok now I'll shut up.
Crypto-News (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 05:32:26 PM

What is the usual payment you are giving to writers with seemingly good quality? because you know there are some people like me with 0.0001 IQ yet I talk like I know everything Cheesy
Do you need people to actually do a field trip and report the events as they occur in real time and with a quality in writing?
Lets say someone with a score of 8 from 10 in quality and context writes you 3 articles a week, how much could he earn then?
How do you earn anything yourselves? I asked too many questions? Cheesy Ok now I'll shut up.
Rates will be discussed individually. No need to visit events, but if you want, why not. We earn through banner placements, PR and sponsored stories.

TrissMerigold

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Bitrated user: Olysikes1. Authenticate

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 05:57:13 PM

https://www.Crypto-News.net is looking for new writers. If you are native english speaker, have detailed knowledge about cryptocurrencies and want to be part of the team at Crypto-News, then read further.

If you're interested in this job and you're willing to write at least 3 articles per week, send your unique, up to date event/topic, non biased article (around 500-700 words) to contact@crypto-news.net with subject "Applying for writer".
Those who'll write good stuff, we'll contact and make an agreement about payment for future articles. In case your "draft" article will be published on Crypto-News.net, we'll pay for it.

do this jobs still available , im a writer on 2 cryptos sites previously and got interested with this one , i will send my sample article tomorrow .. Thank you very much  Grin

Crypto-News (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:23:03 PM

do this jobs still available , im a writer on 2 cryptos sites previously and got interested with this one , i will send my sample article tomorrow .. Thank you very much  Grin
Sure, it's available. We just started  Smiley

TrissMerigold

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Bitrated user: Olysikes1. Authenticate

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 07:27:56 PM

Sure, it's available. We just started  Smiley

already submitted few works for original sample articles , please let me know if im accepted as part of your website writers , i had fun while write and rewriting articles so this should be enough .. Thanks

cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 07:33:50 PM

If I write a sample article for you, will I be compensated for my time and effort in case I'm not accepted?

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Crypto-News (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 07:51:01 PM

If I write a sample article for you, will I be compensated for my time and effort in case I'm not accepted?
in case you will be accepted, yes.

bhattifaisal

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 04:20:42 PM

this is reallly goood such a beautiful site username:happygirl live long
sixexgames

Activity: 406

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 05:34:13 PM

What's a good source for new story topics or press releases? Just scour twitter or...

babsalt1975

Activity: 526
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:49:01 AM

https://www.Crypto-News.net is looking for new content writers. To qualify, you need to be a native english speaker, have a moderate level of knowledge about cryptocurrencies, and want to be part of the team at Crypto-News.

We are looking for writers that can provide three articles per week and are interested in a long-term agreement (1 month +). If you are interested, please send a unique article about a recent event or topic (around 500-700 words) to contact@crypto-news.net with the subject "Crypto-News Writing." We are requesting this to avoid the submission of other people's work and to weed out non-serious requests. This is somewhat of an audition. If our editors approve of the quality of the article, we will publish and pay for your article. We will also negotiate future business.

We look forward to bringing on quality writers to the team!

This is a nice opportunity. I will give it a shot. Expect my article in a few hours to come.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 06:55:50 PM

I mean if I submitted a fresh article sample to you and it's not accepted, will I still be compensated at least for my effort?

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Crypto-News (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 07:19:41 PM

I mean if I submitted a fresh article sample to you and it's not accepted, will I still be compensated at least for my effort?

Unfortunately, no. We cannot pay (even effort based) for all articles we receive as an application piece. If we did, we would be subject to paying for dozens of application pieces, some not worthy of payment. If your article is publishable, you will be hired as a writer and compensated for the published article(s). This policy is in place to protect us and to be fair to all applicants. We hope you understand. Thanks!

BestWebCreator

Activity: 675
Merit: 513

:)

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:08:11 PM

If I would get hired by you as a team member, what would the compensation be for writing three articles per week? I have written alot of texts and personal blogs, but most of them are not crypto related. If you need a crypto related article, I could make one as an example.
Crypto-News (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 06:42:02 AM

If I would get hired by you as a team member, what would the compensation be for writing three articles per week? I have written alot of texts and personal blogs, but most of them are not crypto related. If you need a crypto related article, I could make one as an example.
Reates are discussed individually.

ElectroDev

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 02:19:38 AM

Hi, I have written many articles on Steemit.com before,
do writers get any reward/get payed in btc?
Djcarves

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 06:08:22 AM

Hey there you fine folks!
I shall lend my style of prose. I do however have but one query. The 'audition' piece you require, may it be upon any topic I choose?
Kindest Regards,
Dj
Crypto-News (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:58:11 PM

Hi, I have written many articles on Steemit.com before,
do writers get any reward/get payed in btc?
Payment in BTC,yes

Hey there you fine folks!
I shall lend my style of prose. I do however have but one query. The 'audition' piece you require, may it be upon any topic I choose?
Kindest Regards,
Dj
You can choose your own topic, but it needs to be about crypto world...

We're still hiring!

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:03:21 PM

@Crypto-News: I just sent in an email, Smiley. I hope you take it into consideration, and thanks!

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: