Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:08:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you ever heard about such a BTC system we need?  (Read 353 times)
cooljojo (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:43:50 PM

Hello to all the community o(^_^)o ! Could I have some of your time ?

Our company is creating a mining farm and has the will to share his earning with people in needs. So we're  creating a backoffice accessible through our website which will offer people to invest safely. This will generate profits and the customer will be able to withdraw his bitcoins once a month.

Our issue :
We want the customer to be able to withdraw the amount of his profits by clicking on a "withdrawal" button, and this will trigger an automated mechanism that will withdraw this amount from our Bitcoin "bank". (Actually, we have the ambition to create our own payment processor to remain independent and provide a 100% uptime service to our customers).

Someone recommended to me to go for a Bitcoin Full Node, and another one told me to use API's from existing payment processor but to be honest, I'm lost (@_@). I don't want to take too much of your time, I'd just need a little help so that we could help many people in the future. Smiley

Is someone able to help me or tell me the right ressources to follow in order to :

1) Allow our customers to trigger wihtdraw through their Backoffice.
2) Create our own Bitcoin "bank" (processor).

I will never thank you enough for your precious help !

Have a great day Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cooljojo (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 07:45:24 AM

bump Smiley
legendscale

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 10:20:32 AM

Where do you come from?
cooljojo (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:07:06 PM

From France Smiley.
But if my question is too "newbie", I'll move it elsewhere without disturbing this forum's section ;-) .
And in case where the term "bank" looked weird, I just want to clarify by saying that I just read it from an official source here: https://bitcoin.org/en/bitcoin-for-developers#api ).
Thank you for your help !
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:13:18 PM

There is nothing new in this concept but most of the so called farms end up to be a scam after a certain pint of time.

The biggest challenge in mining is, the hardware and other resources cannot be procured with crypto currencies, but flat and the drastic ups and downs in crypto price makes it difficult to be at par in terms of service being offered.
cooljojo (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 09:39:55 PM

Yes, we saw a lot of scam and it's sad to see that while crypto-currency is a good thing for all. However, my team and I have built our business on fundamental pillars in the business world: human values, trust, good humor and respect. We work hard and believe in our success with our clients.

Allow  me clarify: We really want to build our infrastructure ourselves. If possible, we imagine integrating a Cold Wallet (our "safebox" to store our Bitcoin obtained from mining) at the heart of a structure that we will develop in order to distribute our BTCs safely. Indeed, we want to avoid to rely on a platform/processor that would keep our BTC in a wallet. We are trying to create this infrastructure ourselves, using our own developers, that would allow us to have maximum independence and control.

I'd need your help please. Is there be a way for us to use an API but which would allow us to create our own processor (which will then be linked to our HD Wallet) ? We really want to be independant.

Thank you !
d5000
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 6186

Decentralization Maximalist

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 10:18:19 PM

I clarify that I'm not an expert on this topic, but I have recently stumbled upon a software library that may be exactly what you need:

Bitcoin JS

It's a Bitcoin wallet software which can be accessed via a browser and used by many services that provide a "wallet" service, like Blockchain.info. So it would provide the basic structure for your "withdraw" button. What I don't know if it integrates things like a cold wallet or if you need additional software for that. But it seems to be well documented and it is open source (MIT license).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cooljojo (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 09:33:53 AM

Oh d5000 ! A Big thank you for this information.

This is the first time I see that... It seems to be a reimplementation of Bitcoin using javascript web technology. I will immediately hand this over to our developper and we will figure out if this is what we need or not.

Thank you very much for your help d5000, I appreciate it  Wink !
ubitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 12:16:41 PM

In plain English what you want to achieve is a lending platform operated by you with other's money. This whole concept has been tried by many but failed.

The proof that you don't have full faith in the system because you are not ready to invest your own money. Before thinking of the integration part, I would ask you to rethink of the integrity of the project itself.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: