Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:44:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who Ceated The Concept of (ICO Credits), and was the first attempt successful?  (Read 293 times)
Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:52:08 PM

Who Created The Concept of (ICO Credits), and was the first attempt successful?

Testing 1,2,3
For exactly 24 hours this question is NOT incentivized in any way, except to register.
Then there are large (ICO Credit) bounties for people who participate.

The first person (or 'team') to post reasonably accurate answers gets a great prize paid in (ICO Credits)

Cooperation vs Competition.
The reward is much higher (long-term) if you can learn (out of total chaos) how to work as a team.

The prizes are large we can work on more than one project and only launch the best 2 (for example)

Individual competition = Please find the answers and get ready to post to win a big prize before anyone else can grab it. No need to respond now.

Cooperation = up to 57 people, and do not edit the first post after a few minutes.
To be fair any posts edited after 1 hour do not count, since there can be individual rewards for team members based on imagination, creative thinking, etc. No one can go "back in time and steal your ideas".

Start with a simple post "Reserve Team member please"

```````````````
These are individual rewards for 'registered' team members after 24 hours.

First bounty: Testing 1,2,3
winners 10
Prizes $2 ICO credit in an ICO launching as soon as possible, or $125 credits in a new kind of value that has high quality standards and probably will not launch in under 8 weeks.

How to win this prize, post after 24 hours a correct answer to any of these:
No need to "reserve" the individual question, since there is a 24 hour cooling-off

3 winners == 2001 AD (2 part question) 3 'decent answers' (posted after 24 hours) wins:
In ~2000/early 2001 I saw a headline in the biz section of a newspaper with an amazing story.
[Condensed]
Anyone who could make a good presentation, could get at least Million USD to fund their web business, since the market was so hot.
a) Do you think most of those "investors" made money?
b) The climate right here today, is amazingly similar ("people jump at anything that moves"), and "someone" is getting hurt while others are laughing. Should 'we' aim to launch our huge ICO asap, before it is too late, or slow down, have fun, and get it right the first time?
or both? Any why?  

4a) Please find on old tutorial on mybb (open source forum) called "[Tutorial] Sync your users with another MyBB board" and post the link here. (1 Winner) You did it, thanks.
4b) (For no specific reward) Anyone who wants to, please read that tutorial and see if you understand any of it. It looks hard to some people, but not so bad once you learn. Is there anyone who might be interested in "that kind of stuff". If yes please respond "Future IT Guru" at any time, not just after one day.

5) Sitting at a desktop computer if you connect to a VPS or server (putty for example) there is a login.text which you see on the screen.
If that file has a web address with (any other words) you usually cannot just click on the link. there is a way the make the address clickable. (For easy access to your most common sites, it launches your web browser and you are there)
How do you do this? I have one answer in mind if the first one doesn't match I will check out yours. (1 winner)

...more later, thanks.
```````````````

``````````````````````
Prizes are $2,500 ICO (about $44 ICO per person or more) for a more current ICO, or $57,000 ($1,000 ICO each!) for one that takes longer, and people need to help me, but only ~5 minutes a month is required. The rest is optional.

The biggest questions
These are for your team to work together and answer, please.

or did someone else come along and succeed when the first effort failed?

Rules:
If one individual grabs your prize (I promise not to use a sock puppet since I do not do that) then they do earn the money, but we will try again on another day to help you.
This is chaos, the team has at least 24 hours to make optional choices. These are question to answer ASAP.
a) What are your standards for deactivating reservations? What (for example) # of hours without participating at all?
b) Are there any leaders who want to help others "figure out" what to do first.
c) How do you prepare to post the answer in time?
d) To be clear, you can discuss what you find in the past history of ICO's, and even post the answers prior to 24 hours, but then the answer is in public waiting to be stolen (but the answer is public info anyway, duh) Sorry, I sometimes do not communicate well.

Prepare > Discuss > Are your answers correct? > Win

Who will be the first to grab the prize, the team or one single person?

Reality Check
This is as "real as you want it to be", we are seeking people who want to think about the future, in new and different ways.
Payments are ICO credits
I might not be around today, TBD.

(Examples to discuss before 24 hours)
Does the team want more money later or less money now?
How do you decide, do you go "1/2 and 1/2" by individual choice, or team voting?

I know this is "different", and that is a good thing, thanks.

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ColorlessK

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 02:49:37 PM

a) Do you think most of those "investors" made money?
b) The climate right here today, is amazingly similar ("people jump at anything that moves"), and "someone" is getting hurt while others are laughing. Should 'we' aim to launch our huge ICO asap, before it is too late, or slow down, have fun, and get it right the first time?
or both? Any why? 

4a) Please find on old tutorial on mybb (open source forum) called "[Tutorial] Sync your users with another MyBB board" and post the link here. (1 Winner) You did it, thanks.
4b) (For no specific reward) Anyone who wants to, please read that tutorial and see if you understand any of it. It looks hard to some people, but not so bad once you learn. Is there anyone who might be interested in "that kind of stuff". If yes please respond "Future IT Guru" at any time, not just after one day.

5) Sitting at a desktop computer if you connect to a VPS or server (putty for example) there is a login.text which you see on the screen.
If that file has a web address with (any other words) you usually cannot just click on the link. there is a way the make the address clickable. (For easy access to your most common sites, it launches your web browser and you are there)
How do you do this? I have one answer in mind if the first one doesn't match I will check out yours. (1 winner)

or did someone else come along and succeed when the first effort failed?

a) Most? No, most definitely not. Some of them? Yes, probably. Back then it was all just a lottery, you didn't know what the next big thing was, so you just tried everything, regardless if it was shit or not, some worked, others didn't.
b) Yes, the crypto scenery is oddly similar to the .com bubble, because it is a bubble as well. But, what must be kept in mind, is that businesses made in 00-01 during the .com bubble, most of them are dead now. After the bubble popped and the market stabilized many more businesses have surfaced and became Unicorns(Uber, Slack, Airbnb, etc)
I would say that it's better to slow down and get it right the first time, speaking from the experience of having launched a startup before. But that advice should be taken with a grain of salt, there are also counter-arguments for it, such as for example, Facebook's Mantra "Move fast and break things." I just like to think that you should try to break the right things from the first try, so as to not have to gather up pieces afterwards.

4a) https://community.mybb.com/thread-80412.html
4b) Future IT Guru... actually.. presently IT Guru

First ICO was Omni (formerly Mastercoin) in 2013, which raised 4,740 BTC so I guess you could say it was succesful. Then Came ETH in 2014

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LAUNCH APP
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BUY $HYVE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 09:00:41 PM

Thank you, and you won.*
I have been really busy, but will promise to talk to you ASAP, thanks.

*Attention to detail is important, it was supposed to be "after 24 hours", but I will still honor the full amounts.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: