Print  
Author Topic: USI-USA  (Read 231 times)
Loustar1 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:01:37 PM

Hello,

I'm new here and new to cryptocurrency. Was introduced to a company called USI-USA. They are involved in the marketing of Bitcoin through their company and claim to be paying out an average of 1% per day on something called a "bit package" Has anyone here heard of them and do you have any insight about the company and their claims/methods.

Have talked to quite a number of people already involved and they are all happy with the company and their returns so far. Many have turned their bitcoin earnings into cash with no problems.

I'm trying to do some due diligence before I start calling my family and everyone I know about this. It looks good buy as we all know "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is"

This is the home page; the parent company started in England I believe   ---   https://www.facebook.com/USIUSA/

Any feed back welcome. Have found some negative stuff about the forex side but the info was from a while back.

This is what my registration page looks like - no cost to become a "member" so I took that step in case this thing was real  --  https://income101.usi-tech.info/register

I was referred to this site by a friend that used to work at a local Chase bank and is now "playing crypto" but he could not offer any real insight.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and i look forward to any response or guidance.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:09:32 PM

Hello,

I'm new here and new to cryptocurrency. Was introduced to a company called USI-USA. They are involved in the marketing of Bitcoin through their company and claim to be paying out an average of 1% per day on something called a "bit package" Has anyone here heard of them and do you have any insight about the company and their claims/methods.

Have talked to quite a number of people already involved and they are all happy with the company and their returns so far. Many have turned their bitcoin earnings into cash with no problems.

I'm trying to do some due diligence before I start calling my family and everyone I know about this. It looks good buy as we all know "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is"

This is the home page; the parent company started in England I believe   ---   https://www.facebook.com/USIUSA/

Any feed back welcome. Have found some negative stuff about the forex side but the info was from a while back.

This is what my registration page looks like - no cost to become a "member" so I took that step in case this thing was real  --  https://income101.usi-tech.info/register

I was referred to this site by a friend that used to work at a local Chase bank and is now "playing crypto" but he could not offer any real insight.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and i look forward to any response or guidance.

Youre a newbie and you're already looking for ponzi type scheme investments scams! Do you really think they can generate that much money everyday consistently without any value proposition?

Another thing here is that you might be the author of the scam and you are just here promoting this ponzi!
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:43:18 PM

This topic have nothing to do with a service. It's a promo from this noob Op of a HYIP,covered with a "Forex trading company" story.
A usual scheme that HYIP devs and admins use to justify their big earnings. Same old crap.
Loustar1 (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:39:17 PM

First I want to thank both of you for your responses. I am a newbie as far as crypto is concerned. I an NOT a scammer nor am I recruiting. With all of the talk about crypto currency going on it's crystal clear that SOMETHING is evolving  in a big way.

Been to numerous sites that detail many of the current scams around the crypto world. Its difficult to know who to trust. Would like to put some money into this (crypto's in general) for the long haul but am unsure where to go and how to start. I was told that this room had people in it that were crypto savvy and that they could give me solid feedback.

Wasn't expecting to be attacked and accused but I don't know what any of you have been through. I was looking for someone that could point out the flaws in the program I was introduced to. Meant no harm or disrespect to anyone here. Just looking for help. The woman that introduced me to this I've known for a while and have complete faith in; however I've been around long enough to know that good, smart, well meaning people can get "taken". Look at all of the very well educated people that were scammed by Bernie Maddoff.

Been scammed by some folks in the forex world a long time ago so I know what it's like. Been supporting myself and family with my own manual trading and the use of some greybots and EA's that I developed. Life in that respect is quite good but "multiple streams of income" is always a nice thing to have.

If anyone does have and real or valid info on this company I would like to see it. Just trying to do my homework. If anyone can point me a better direction please feel free to do so. I am quite willing to learn.

Thanks in advance for any solid feedback - good luck.
360jules2chest

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:41:34 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2017, 02:55:48 AM by 360jules2chest

What's up kids. Sorry I'm late to the troll box that Polo closed down I wasn't aware it moved here. Can someone please help my irl friend (hi I reffed him here/chase banker don't ask me about pvcs or screenshots of wallets)  rip apart this company? I told him it's bs. Please, show him the people that have already bet and lost on this ride. Or if you have the time please do the leg work. I would truly appreciate it. I don't have the time to look at all the forensic evidence that may be out there. But some of you do. Some of you have saved people before from joining bs stuff like this. So don't judge him by the newbieness here, but by his approach. He was professional to you bros so be kind rewind and show him. I tried talking his ear off. He wants some proof besides some good (bad actually that called the company bullshit) articles by good crypto insiders. Have no fear, be sincere. I'm sure u can try to do ur bad deed for the day elsewhere. Do a good one here. I told him NOT to go into it.

Julie yours.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: