Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:21:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★☆★ BitcoinCampBot ★☆★ Never miss a Bitcointalk campaign again! ** FREE TRIAL!  (Read 6260 times)
virtualdn (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1093

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:43:54 AM

All this does is make things easier for lazy idiots too lazy to do their own research and need spoon feeding. You just filling up all the slots for decent members and replacing them with mostly lazy people who dont deserve being in campaigns. If you too lazy to look you dont deserve it.

It's not laziness. Not all people have time to check this forum 24 hours a day... but again any publicity is good publicity. Thanks!

1 BTC = 1 BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
virtualdn (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:47:46 PM

one time activation still 0.0025 BTC for this week only

1 BTC = 1 BTC
virtualdn (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:26:34 PM

With only 1 paid subscriber I'm afraid news are not too good!

If nothing changes the service will be stopped after September 30.

It's a pity I know but in order for this to work I have to pay hosting, so I'm really sorry but it takes money to do it.

Thank you everyone involved.

1 BTC = 1 BTC
virtualdn (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:59:52 PM

Nothing changed so the service will be stopped after September 30.

1 BTC = 1 BTC
virtualdn (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:20:36 PM

Last announcement: the service will be stopped after September 30. Thank you everyone it was nice trying at least.

1 BTC = 1 BTC
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:18:59 PM

Last announcement: the service will be stopped after September 30. Thank you everyone it was nice trying at least.

I guess your rate is high that's why no one is eager to use your services. It's obvious, isn't it?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Fidemoga

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:18:23 AM

Just wanted to ask, what the benefits would have been. All relevant campaigns, paid in BTC, are in Service section, aren't they? So we just need to refresh this category and we have all campaigns or am I wrong?
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:04:39 AM

You have already many paid members and you told its a lifetime  bot and only one time payment. Why are you closing it then ?
I understand that now no new customers are coming but wont  it better you make it a monthly renewable service, so u can get monthly income form already interested paid customers ?

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:09:39 AM

This was a very good service. One of my friend was using it and he get daily updates on telegram after each hour, making it very interactive. If OP is unable to get new customers, why not OP start a signature campaign to introduce this service to massive and get a good turnaround and a lot of customers subscribing as they will get to know about it through advertising in signatures.
virtualdn (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:24:38 PM

You have already many paid members and you told its a lifetime  bot and only one time payment. Why are you closing it then ?
I understand that now no new customers are coming but wont  it better you make it a monthly renewable service, so u can get monthly income form already interested paid customers ?

If 1 paid customer is many to you... I said indefinite means at least 2 months of active service and these have been accomplished.

I'm closing it because I run it with my own funds and it's going nowhere... minus revenue.

If 9 USD indefinite for this service was expensive how much should I have asked? I could ask 5 USD per month still people won't hurry to sign.. everyone wants things for free these days.

As for the signature campaign I'm not running it because I don't have money to pay for it.

1 BTC = 1 BTC
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:31:05 AM

If 1 paid customer is many to you... I said indefinite means at least 2 months of active service and these have been accomplished.

I'm closing it because I run it with my own funds and it's going nowhere... minus revenue.

If 9 USD indefinite for this service was expensive how much should I have asked? I could ask 5 USD per month still people won't hurry to sign.. everyone wants things for free these days.

As for the signature campaign I'm not running it because I don't have money to pay for it.

How much running this does cost to you? I have some unused VPS credits, which i could help with hosting with.
Or if you don't want to continue running at all, would be nice if you at least released the script of the bot.
Running VPS is cheap. For example from Time4vps, you can get a VPS with the following specs for 7.99€/month:

Code:
CPU: 3 x 2.40 GHz - Intel® Xeon® E5-2640 v4
RAM: 4096 MB - DDR4-2133 ECC REG
HDD: 160 GB - RAID, 300 IOPS
8TB Bandwith - 300 Mbps Port Speed

So i do not see where these costs come from. I do however see the point of why you are stopping this service, but however since your promised a lifetime usage for those who pay, i think refunds would be reasonable or at least compensating in some other way.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
virtualdn (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:22:56 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2017, 09:43:00 PM by virtualdn

How much running this does cost to you? I have some unused VPS credits, which i could help with hosting with.
Or if you don't want to continue running at all, would be nice if you at least released the script of the bot.
Running VPS is cheap. For example from Time4vps, you can get a VPS with the following specs for 7.99€/month:

Code:
CPU: 3 x 2.40 GHz - Intel® Xeon® E5-2640 v4
RAM: 4096 MB - DDR4-2133 ECC REG
HDD: 160 GB - RAID, 300 IOPS
8TB Bandwith - 300 Mbps Port Speed

So i do not see where these costs come from. I do however see the point of why you are stopping this service, but however since your promised a lifetime usage for those who pay, i think refunds would be reasonable or at least compensating in some other way.

Smiley "*if it will ever end you are guaranteed that you have received at least 2 months of service before closure for fairness" - I've been fair enough I think because this was mentioned from the first day.

Service will close at the end of the month. I've just offered trial to 3 persons until closure.

Thank you everyone.

1 BTC = 1 BTC
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:58:42 PM

This was a very good service. One of my friend was using it and he get daily updates on telegram after each hour, making it very interactive. If OP is unable to get new customers, why not OP start a signature campaign to introduce this service to massive and get a good turnaround and a lot of customers subscribing as they will get to know about it through advertising in signatures.
It will cost him more money and it doesn't guarantee he will get new customer from that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: